Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283126 times)

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 4.0: Conflicts and Conflations [23/137]
« Reply #1185 on: August 27, 2015, 04:11:46 pm »

"I might have missed part one, but I'd love to see part two. A single mistake and all actors will be abacinated."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: August 27, 2015, 04:12:40 pm »

>This Aspect would not be averse to a further continuation of the play.  Zenurion going into a rage over certain people disliking coffee should be extremely humorous.

And of course they will all weep tears of holy righteousness when seeing you almighty idiots ban my plant while instead creating a carbon copy for everyone to drink. Because there's absolutely no hypocrisy in this, oh holy god of perfection, right?
"Really, a new drink? News to my ears. When was it made and what was it?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: August 27, 2015, 04:15:32 pm »

>This Aspect would not be averse to a further continuation of the play.  Zenurion going into a rage over certain people disliking coffee should be extremely humorous.

And of course they will all weep tears of holy righteousness when seeing you almighty idiots ban my plant while instead creating a carbon copy for everyone to drink. Because there's absolutely no hypocrisy in this, oh holy god of perfection, right?
>This Aspect queries what part of, "Your drink was not banned, it was simply incompatible with mineralogical lifeforms." do you not understand.  This Aspect further notes that tea was pre-existing.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 04:17:13 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: August 27, 2015, 04:17:27 pm »

[Si]
Unpolluted Lands

These plants are pretty, but this should be special because it has this many plants.
"A-agents... I, need... you, elsewhere. Another, world."
Spend flux to teleport the Unnamed Angels to the second and third worlds (2 to each), to plant seeds.

Need a little more plants.
Create another Unnamed Angel, but only 1, and give her a bottomless bag of seeds as well.
"Plant, life, plant... few. P-plant in... difficult, areas. Areas, with... little, life. These plants, rare, plant few, plant good plants."
The seed bag will contain rather strange seeds, some are better, some are just different. The plants will be unique, while being hard to get to.
These plants shall however spread slower.

Spoiler: The Angels (click to show/hide)
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: August 27, 2015, 04:18:14 pm »

But haven't I created the first cup of coffee before creation was even made?

Oh wait, I can't ever be right ever, so I guess that means I must've read your minds to steal your idea from the future to make it before you could do it.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: August 27, 2015, 04:18:27 pm »

"Hey si, can you send some angels to the moon my Jeskai are on?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1191 on: August 27, 2015, 04:20:23 pm »

I wasn't even against coffee. I was only making the pre-existing alternative more accessible.

((The last one hasn't even happened on an update yet...))
((We seem to be quite capable of doing a lot in a short time frame, it seems.))

Tea, at the same time I created the Efte. Two ticks ago. Unless you refer to Zenurion's coffee, which he just created, then canceled.

((ARG!! STOP POSTING WHILE I TYPE!!!))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: August 27, 2015, 04:21:34 pm »

I wasn't even against coffee. I was only making the pre-existing alternative more accessible.

((The last one hasn't even happened on an update yet...))
((We seem to be quite capable of doing a lot in a short time frame, it seems.))

Tea, at the same time I created the Efte. Two ticks ago. Unless you refer to Zenurion's coffee, which he just created, then canceled.

((ARG!! STOP POSTING WHILE I TYPE!!!))

"Oh uhh, I asked the question sarcastically."

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: August 27, 2015, 04:21:53 pm »

[Si]

"B-but, then... someone, would be... alone."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: August 27, 2015, 04:23:10 pm »

[Si]

"B-but, then... someone, would be... alone."

"I could send my angel to protect her. (Or him)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: August 27, 2015, 04:26:30 pm »

We've not banned anything. You decided that since everybody didn't like coffee, you wouldn't create it any more. I voiced displeasure at you creating an addictive substance and scattering it around everywhere. That's literally as far as I got with it.

I'm only supporting Tea because it inspires you to greater outbursts of stupidity.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: August 27, 2015, 04:26:45 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

Si creates another Angel, then puts her in a pod (so they don't die in the void), and gives it to Isgon
"B-be... kind, to her."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: August 27, 2015, 04:28:09 pm »

But haven't I created the first cup of coffee before creation was even made?

Oh wait, I can't ever be right ever, so I guess that means I must've read your minds to steal your idea from the future to make it before you could do it.

>This Aspect finds that Zenurion created the drink coffee first but not the prerequisite plants.  Tea plants came before coffee plants.  The issue is divided.  However, tea was indubitably the first drink made available to mortals that was not water.
((Interestingly enough, it seems like Zenurion is calming down.  Which is strange.  And makes me worry about secret actions.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: August 27, 2015, 04:28:51 pm »

Isgon teleports the angel to his world, and sends his angel leviticus to protect her. Isgon tasks the seed angel to plant seeds all over the world.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1199 on: August 27, 2015, 04:31:07 pm »

((Interestingly enough, it seems like Zenurion is calming down.  Which is strange.  And makes me worry about secret actions.))
((Shhhh... You might give him ideas...))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 246