Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283076 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [24/137]
« Reply #1380 on: September 03, 2015, 09:36:18 pm »

"Subject designate:("Jixiu"); welcome_
Self designate:("Zhěn Réng Jiāng")_
Recommendation:(create.race)_
Recommendation.alternate:(join:(pantheon))_"
>This Aspect recommends the pantheon designated as The Sworn.  This Aspect notes that said Pantheon is a Pantheon uniquely suited to provide for technological abilities.  This Aspect notes that this Aspect may be somewhat biased due to this Aspect's membership in said Pantheon.

You should really open an advertising firm one day, you sure seem to be better at doing that crap than actually being a god.

"That ain't exactly sayin' much..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: September 03, 2015, 09:37:21 pm »

Jixiu looks around at the planet, scratching at his shock of black hair. "So, some of you have suggested I make a race. Um......" He smiles, chuckling nervously. "I'm not sure I know how to do that in a way that wouldn't result in at least one explosion. Any suggestions?"
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: September 03, 2015, 09:43:50 pm »

Jixiu looks around at the planet, scratching at his shock of black hair. "So, some of you have suggested I make a race. Um......" He smiles, chuckling nervously. "I'm not sure I know how to do that in a way that wouldn't result in at least one explosion. Any suggestions?"

"Make em in a place ya don't like. Pleny' places ta choose from."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: September 03, 2015, 09:44:05 pm »

"Explosions are fun."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: September 03, 2015, 09:45:46 pm »

"Ah, I've one! Copy the design of another's! No thought, no trouble and no explosion. Simple, yes? More Humans? Djinn? Crystallum? The more the merrier, true?"

"Or perhaps, make some changes here and there, yes? True, there are no copyright laws or trademarks, but can never be too careful, yes?"

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

"C-can... I... c-copy... your, design? Th-the icy, world... isn't, suitable... to the second, or... third... S-Sisska."

Sure.

Alternatively, since you seem to want something of a more unique tilt, you might consider a thick layer of fat or some other substance as insulation.

"Veles, my friend, the Carnivale seems to have had made no foul on its promises and words; from what I can tell, the Kitsoony were content working for them. Perhaps you could ask them, yes? If they agree, they could come back perhaps?"

Set up a forum on the outskirts of BroadRoad for Djinn and willing Kitsoonies to negotiate contracts. Invite some of the Witnesses to be on hand at all times to oversee the process. Contract lengths will be capped at one year, after which negotiations begin again.

Inform the Kitsoonies of what it's for, and tell them that they are not obliged to accept any contract offers, but that a contract is to benefit both sides. Any contracts signed outwith this forum are not considered binding for either side.

Monitor proceedings in the forum and the Carnivale, manifesting as a Kitsoony working in various, randomly chosen branches of the Carnivale.

Perhaps I was a little hasty. I will be checking in from time to time to make sure things are running smoothly for both sides.

"I thank you for your this friend. Know that if any of my employees make such trouble for your race, I will have them dealt with."
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 09:48:41 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: September 03, 2015, 09:47:48 pm »

Yes, not napalm. Stay away from that crap, I've lost at least ten coats to it.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: September 03, 2015, 09:50:41 pm »

"Ah, I've one! Copy the design of another's! No thought, no trouble and no explosion. Simple, yes? More Humans? Djinn? Crystallum? The more the merrier, true?"

"Or perhaps, make some changes here and there, yes? True, there are no copyright laws or trademarks, but can never be too careful, yes?"

Jixiu frowns almost petulantly. "What would be the point of repeating an already successful experiment? If one already knows the results, then there isn't any reward, correct?" He sighs, then shrugs. "I suppose it would be a good idea to start with something simple, such as a plant." Suddenly, his eyes practically start to flow. "Oh! Idea!"

Jixiu creates Cocao trees in a nearby jungle.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: September 03, 2015, 09:52:12 pm »

>This Aspect volunteers to assist.
Tenat shall prototype a race for Jixiu.
Said race shall.
>Follow an arachnoid body plan.
>Consist of self-refined metals and minerals (Silicon, anyone?).
>Not compete with the Crystallum for resources.
>Focus on Building and Tinkering.
>Have multiple appendages of various function, which can be swapped out.
>Live in artificial underground constructions.
>Have Affinity:Technomancy or Glyph-Lines.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: September 03, 2015, 09:54:25 pm »

Said race shall.

"To be honest, I was thinking of creating some sort of bird race. One of my most prominent memories of before... Whatever before was, is a Phoenix."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: September 03, 2015, 09:54:35 pm »

Jixiu frowns almost petulantly. "What would be the point of repeating an already successful experiment? If one already knows the results, then there isn't any reward, correct?" He sighs, then shrugs. "I suppose it would be a good idea to start with something simple, such as a plant." Suddenly, his eyes practically start to flow. "Oh! Idea!"

Jixiu creates Cocao trees in a nearby jungle.

"Ah my friend, how can you be sure it was a success? That your hypothesis was true? That another question was discovered? That you were not wrong all along?"

"Think of how a crab would react if it had lived in the trees or a man who slept in deep sea caves. Same form and mind as their original kin, but of different temperament and thought due to a change in variables. True, yes?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: September 03, 2015, 09:57:12 pm »

Said race shall.

"To be honest, I was thinking of creating some sort of bird race. One of my most prominent memories of before... Whatever before was, is a Phoenix."

>This Aspect feels that this design more encapsulates your core traits.  Technology and Experimenting, yes?
>This Aspect also understands should you not wish to use this design.  The lure of dreams can be powerful.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: September 03, 2015, 09:58:48 pm »

Said race shall.

"Kinda already don', boy. Der is a bird-person race walkin' round here somewhere."

((...Out of curiosity, what type of accent do you think I am going for here?))

>This Aspect feels that this design more encapsulates your core traits.  Technology and Experimenting, yes?
>This Aspect also understands should you not wish to use this design.  The lure of dreams can be powerful.

"Dis guy here wants ta point out dis mook ain't someone to pal around wit. Ain' as bright as he tinks he is."

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: September 03, 2015, 10:00:29 pm »

Said race shall.

"Kinda already don', boy. Der is a bird-person race walkin' round here somewhere."

((...Out of curiosity, what type of accent do you think I am going for here?))

"Dis guy here wants ta point out dis mook ain't someone to pal around wit. Ain' as bright as he tinks he is."

"No, no. Not bird people. Just birds. Very, very intelligent birds."

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: September 03, 2015, 10:02:44 pm »

((I just realised something.))

Create Whagori, aquatic ogori.
Gather the Consortium leadership and determine the feasibility of exploiting the wondrous trade goods of the deep sea. Consider the fact that Djinn don't need to breathe and in their natural form cannot be eaten. If the profits outweigh the costs...CAPITALISM HO!

"Ah but friend, is it not true that there are also several mammalian races running around?"

Also, induct Jixiu into Arcane Entente.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 10:09:14 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: September 03, 2015, 10:04:17 pm »

>This Aspect wishes to note that this Aspect is in perfect control of their faculties.  This Aspect wishes to cast some doubt on the effectiveness of Don Giovanni's mental faculties, as this Aspect has continuously been misgendered by aforesaid.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 246