Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284462 times)

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [24/137]
« Reply #1410 on: September 03, 2015, 11:31:51 pm »

Feeling slightly more confident in his creative abilities, Jixiu attempts to create the Chokobos, a race of Human sized sapient birds that are mostly incapable of flight. He creates 1,500 of them to start, placing them in the Cocoa Jungle.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 10:24:13 am by Fr0stByt3 »
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: September 03, 2015, 11:34:11 pm »

The Don assists people in sneaking into the theater without paying, helping them organize a smuggled-snack sharing ring from safely outside the theater. He then illegalizes cocoa beans (using the same "Have people write this in the law book" technique as before), starting to smuggle them throughout the Worlds (including the theater) as a forbidden treat, possibly one to have with coffee.

He modified a Cocoa bean (now called kokoa) suitable for Crystal-life forms and fills it with caffeine, planting it on the crystal moon for that race to enjoy. Illegally!
...I'd like to point out that the Crystallum use the Vault to store their lawbooks.  Just saying.
Your entire action is rendered moot due to ACCESS DENIED.
Tenat does not destroy the cacao trees.  The Crystallum can use them as decorative elements or something.  Because either they can use a mineral or they can't, and they can't use the minerals that the cacao-analogues produce.  Or caffeine.  Oops!  Some creatures take to the new 'plant''s mineral composition, allowing the Crystallum to domesticate some of them.  The excess caffeine is bottled and sold as Energex to the other races who can metabolize it.
>This Aspect notes that The Don's scheming has failed, once again, to have its intended effect.  This Aspect congratulates The Don at failing at the same scheme twice in a row.
You sure showed him, "mom"! Hehehehe...

I'm sure you wouldn't want so much to pretend being the adult if you had any experience of the actual responsibilities that comes with it.

Oh well, kids gotta be kids I guess.

((I don't really think being the first to post the sheet really matters considering both of our character appeared at the same time when the game started. So basically Tenat/Yena and Zenurion are both just messing with each other :P))

Feeling slightly more confident in his creative abilities, Jixiu attempts to create the Chokobos, a race of Human sized sentient birds that are mostly incapable of flight. He creates 1,500 of them to start, placing them in the Cocoa Jungle.
((You might not already know this but there's a price increase when you copy something from another work. Generic fantasy races and and IRL religious things are the only exception for that.))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: September 03, 2015, 11:35:52 pm »

(That is an acceptable price to have Chocobos.)

(What in the actual hell? Where did autocorrect get patrol from?)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 11:42:22 pm by Fr0stByt3 »
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: September 03, 2015, 11:39:44 pm »

"Subject designate:"Tenat"; request[-]suggestion[-]order_
Explication}_//shut up. there is more than yourself to think about at this point, and we will not have you dragging us into conflict simply because you cannot keep a hold of your tongue_
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: September 04, 2015, 12:06:38 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:08:10 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: September 04, 2015, 12:08:29 am »

-snip; carpit, Andres!-
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: September 04, 2015, 12:08:49 am »

"The reincarnation is for lost souls, those who could not go to an afterlife for one reason or another."
(I realised and I snipped.)

Oppose PROJECT CNCL004.06. "Some of the lost souls are only lost because they want to visit another afterlife before they go to their god's one. I remember a few lost souls being found reading some books in a library or something like that."
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:12:25 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: September 04, 2015, 12:25:37 am »

"The way the proposal is worded, it is only a one-time thing. It would give us more time to come up with a sustainable solution. The problem is the souls that have nowhere to go, not the ones that do not go out of their free will. Of course, we could make it voluntary for the souls, so the ones that have some order of business to do before going to their own afterlife can do it."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: September 04, 2015, 12:44:19 am »

Meow attends the play riding on someone's head.

At the end, he will toss 'The Madness of the Gods, Act 2' at the performers, Act 2 picks up directly after the first portion of the play. There is no buildup or context. It's more or less mandatory to have watched Act One. Act 2 is the same as Act 1 in that it's a unabridged script of all public godly actions and conversations since the First Act was Published.

The first Act 2 script is Fireproof, waterproof, and general damageproof. Meow also makes a single copy of Act 1 similarly invulnerable.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1419 on: September 04, 2015, 01:43:40 am »

"Ah but friend, is it not true that there are also several mammalian races running around?"

"I ain't checked yet. Is dat tha case? None of ya eva specified if dey are some kinda mammal or not. Ain't like dat description means much all tings considered."

The Efte are amphibians (with a crystalline symbiote), and despite the fur, the Naedercynn are reptiles. So no mammals, unless I missed someone create something.

Arkford addresses the new gods.

I'm Arkford, by the way. God of Resonance and Engineering. I'm tempted to make a pun here, but I can't think of any good ones.

Arkford stops and considers for a moment.

Oh, yes. I forgot to mention that I'm part of the Pantheon with Zhin, Talios and Yena/Tenat.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 01:54:59 am by Dutrius »
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: September 04, 2015, 01:51:13 am »

"Ah, but we've elves, humans, kitsoonies. thannels, púrén and zhǎngzǐ all hanging around and without making some distinctions in classifications, you'd have to call them mammals, yes?"

After a pause, he continued.

"Actually, I'm not sure on the last two. Odd creatures, yes, but not much different from the others."
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 01:53:46 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: September 04, 2015, 01:54:02 am »

"Haunts are mammals, too. Speaking of which, the Alpha Pantheon still has not told me whether they want to take responsibility for the murders. I could solve this matter by myself, but I understand not everyone would appreciate it."

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #1422 on: September 04, 2015, 01:55:32 am »

I meant underground.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: September 04, 2015, 01:57:58 am »

"Ah, yes, the Haunts! Ah, terribly sorry friend, it seems that Zenurion's newest issue has a most unfortunate error; I must be telling him that." Sadiq tapped the refresh button on his tablet.

"Ah, but it seems my book has a description of them. Hmm...mayhaps I ought release a new edition? Good idea? Perhaps, perhaps..."

I meant underground.

"Ah, but we never specified any habitat, friend."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: September 04, 2015, 02:00:09 am »

Spoiler: Proposallog (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 02:01:51 am by Kevak »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 246