Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284369 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 6.0: Madness! [26/137]
« Reply #1530 on: September 04, 2015, 09:01:29 pm »

"Why is your accent always changing big guy?"

"What do ya mean?"

"I think you are nothing more then a guy hiding behind a fake accent. It's not even structured, it changes and fluctuates."
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: September 04, 2015, 09:01:38 pm »

"Subject designate:("Don Giovanni"); clarification_
Issue:(creation:(race))=false); evidence:(race:("Snow Mademen"))_
Issue:(creation:(race:(disguise:(race:(other)))))_
Explication}_//one does not care to deal with another's children in their place, should they pretend to be one's own_

Subject designate:("Eid")_
Mortal:(wisdom)=low_
Mortal:(age)=limited:(theory)_
Mortal:(devotion)=high:(theory)_
God:(age)=high_
God:(creators:(mortals))=true_
God:(wisdom)=high:(theory); low:(practice)_"

Attempt to determine which of the proposed plans would be most cost effective, useful, controllable, and would cause the least problems. The rail transit system is perhaps impractical at this point, though the drawbridge idea is both fascinating and horrifying and probably Zenurion's doing.

Determine if the individuals attempting to procure the law records are doing so on the behalf of Don Giovanni or if they're followers of the Don. If they are, they are not allowed access to the records, and in fact are to be investigated for possible criminal records. If they are not as far as can be told, they may access the records from within the City, may not leave the City with the records in their possession, nor can anyone they hand them to(they may make copies, but if these are changed unduly in the opinion of a sensible individual such as The Prince, they will not be returned to the Vault or used for actual law), and they will be inspected for changes before being returned to the Vault. Personally, if it is necessary. Law and order shall be maintained within the borders of the City of Rule. No exceptions. The Don did decline my offer of alliance, after all.

Determine the cause and likely instigators of the protest. Use 2F to calm them for the moment, and reduce the incidents of rioting, if I may.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: September 04, 2015, 09:04:02 pm »

Determine if the individuals attempting to procure the law records are doing so on the behalf of Don Giovanni or if they're followers of the Don. If they are, they are not allowed access to the records, and in fact are to be investigated for possible criminal records. If they are not as far as can be told, they may access the records from within the City, may not leave the City with the records in their possession, nor can anyone they hand them to(they may make copies, but if these are changed unduly in the opinion of a sensible individual such as The Prince, they will not be returned to the Vault or used for actual law), and they will be inspected for changes before being returned to the Vault. Personally, if it is necessary. Law and order shall be maintained within the borders of the City of Rule. No exceptions. The Don did decline my offer of alliance, after all.
==The Vault==
>Clarification: Law records issued would be read-only.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: September 04, 2015, 09:06:11 pm »

"What do ya mean?"

"I think you are nothing more then a guy hiding behind a fake accent. It's not even structured, it changes and fluctuates."
"We have a guy here who speaks in programming language, another who starts all its sentences with "this aspect", and a girl who always seems to be screaming but somehow never is ((Itia with her caps-lock)). Is a changing accent really that major in comparison?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: September 04, 2015, 09:07:39 pm »

"Stay out of it Eid. They have reasons. This guy has no accent. You can tell its fake. It has no structure.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: September 04, 2015, 09:09:44 pm »

"Ah, friend Eid, I believe the rest have not explained the concept fully. The mortals are our children , yes? Most very loyal; good children. If I asked my son go do the dishes, he might grumble but he would do it, yes? If my son hit your son of his own accord, I would be responsible for his actions, yes?"
"That might make sense except we're dealing with full-grown adults. They make their own choices and act of their own will. As such, there is a difference between a god and a mortal and a parent and its child. A parent's authority comes from their age and wisdom. Our authority comes from our power. That's why I created Lolohe. His authority originally came from my power as a god, but now it stems from his centuries of experience in dealing with conflicts. Just because gods are qualified in deciding things of grand cosmic importance doesn't mean they're qualified in dealing with small-scale mortal issues."

Sadiq chortled as if listening to a good jest. "My friend, of course we are! We are omnipresent are we not? We know all and see all. Well except for the things we don't, yes? If we cannot deal with small things what makes us suited to greater things? By this logic, we should stop talking to our creations so much; our advice and boons wouldn't be very good, yes?"

"As for the maturity of the mortals... It is true that they've minds but truly, how do they compare to ours? No mortal can calculate as we do or think as we. Indeed, is it not true that we create life for amusement and nourishment? Though the man will care for the calf and feast upon it in a year's time, he will never understand the aroma of worship or the soothing grace of influence. His mind is too simple, too unrefined..."

"But I am getting far off track. Our creations are immature since when trouble comes they can always call home, yes?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: September 04, 2015, 09:10:09 pm »

"What do ya mean?"

"What do ye mean fluctuates? I should make ye walk da plank for dat kind o' talk, if'n I don't just keel haul you like the scurvy land lubber ye be! Ain't no way me accent be fake, it be as real as the sea breeze in my beard!"

"Subject designate:("Don Giovanni"); clarification_
Issue:(creation:(race))=false); evidence:(race:("Snow Mademen"))_
Issue:(creation:(race:(disguise:(race:(other)))))_
Explication}_//one does not care to deal with another's children in their place, should they pretend to be one's own_

"I can neva understand what dis mook's sayin'. He had no problemo with dem flannal fellas, but my buetiful race ain't right for da world? Ain't like any of ya gots a say in what I make anyways. If it does get past, Ill just rename em and do it in secret."

"Stay out of it Eid. They have reasons. This guy has no accent. You can tell its fake. It has no structure.

"Eh, cow poke. If y'all have problems with my accent, why don't y'all get lost in the desert 'fore I got to beat your sorry hide?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: September 04, 2015, 09:11:52 pm »

"I think you'll wish you stayed with one accent." Isgon says with an ominous note. He then walks away from Big Jo Jo.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: September 04, 2015, 09:20:28 pm »

"I can neva understand what dis mook's sayin'. He had no problemo with dem flannal fellas, but my buetiful race ain't right for da world? Ain't like any of ya gots a say in what I make anyways. If it does get past, Ill just rename em and do it in secret."
>This Aspect shall explain.  This Aspect is under the impression that (ZRJ) is concerned about the cuckoo effect these creatures would have.  In that they would be a bunch of impostors within everyone else's civilization.  This Aspect has suggested that, to pacify immediate concerns, your creation be unable to maintain a perfect illusion.  This Aspect wishes to reiterate said suggestion.  This Aspect also wishes to note that this Aspect shall oppose this creation should there not be some sort of imperfection in their illusion-casting capabilities to facilitate their differentiation.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: September 04, 2015, 09:21:00 pm »

"I think you'll wish you stayed with one accent." Isgon says with an ominous note. He then walks away from Big Jo Jo.

"...Dats got ta be da stupidest ting that mook eva said. I'mma break his legs."

If Creation is opposed to the point that I can't afford it, reduce the number until I can without it killing me.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 09:23:25 pm by Stirk »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: September 04, 2015, 09:26:56 pm »

If Creation is opposed to the point that I can't afford it, reduce the number until I can without it killing me.
((So far, you've got about an even number of opposes and supports.  Mine is contingent upon you (not) nerfing it just a teense.  Like, you can see the shadow of an invisible person under an extremely bright sun thing.  ZRJ does not appear to have actually opposed.  Yet.))
Sigtext

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: September 04, 2015, 09:33:31 pm »

((So far, you've got about an even number of opposes and supports.  Mine is contingent upon you (not) nerfing it just a teense.  Like, you can see the shadow of an invisible person under an extremely bright sun thing.  ZRJ does not appear to have actually opposed.  Yet.))

((Don Giovanni isn't about to change his creation. Especially not for someone he doesn't like  :-\.))

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: September 04, 2015, 09:34:53 pm »

((Don Giovanni isn't about to change his creation. Especially not for someone he doesn't like  :-\.))
((Don doesn't like me? Really?))

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: September 04, 2015, 09:41:00 pm »

Jixiu rubs at his chin thoughtfully. "You know, I can understand their concerns. I don't share them, mind you, but I can understand. It would be rather worrisome, not knowing which of your creations were actually yours and not some doppelgänger."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: September 04, 2015, 09:43:07 pm »

#1: "Can gods really die?"
#2: "Could you donate some of your blood for an interesting experiment?"

"It would take the power of another god. Probably several other gods actually, or a powerful divine artifact."

"Hm. Did the Devil put you up to this? No matter. You have piqued my curiousity."

Talios appears before the mortal in the guise of an extremely pale High Elf, and stabs his hand with a ceremonial dagger.

Listen to prayers.

Nah, I'm not really interested in divine blood. Too hard to spill, mortals are much funnier to make squeal anyways. Speaking of which...
Gut a random mortal like a pig.

"Let me put it this way. If I tell a mortal to do something they'll do it. If they don't, they'll get a one way trip to the afterlives."
"But we didn't tell anyone to do anything... I'm confused."
Talios gives Eid a look of utmost scorn.

"My point is mortals very much are our servants. To think otherwise to be naive. Or possibly an incomprehensible anomaly. I'm not certain which."
"Nope."

Find out what the protests are about.

EDIT:
A feeling of a malevolent, cruel force washes over all the gods.
Propose we know where this force came from

My turn!
Spoiler: I AM LEGION!! (click to show/hide)
((Sorry KJP :-[))

"You will regret that big Joe."

Wow, you're even easier to anger than the other ones! I have a feeling we'll be spending quality time together, friend!
((I'm giving up on gradients, to annoying to edit.))
Even with Eid I can maybe kinda understand a little how whatever happens in his head happens, but your obsession on his accent? Really? What? I don't even know? What? What?
Oppose the banning of the whateverdonsthingiscalled
Oppose we magically learn how the universe and everything work because we voted for it, because of how ridiculous it is (a.k.a Eid's proposal)

Spoiler: prayers (click to show/hide)
Seek more prayers, exorcisms and curses to sustain on.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 246