Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283108 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 6.0: Madness! [26/137]
« Reply #1635 on: September 06, 2015, 08:18:42 am »

"I am a cat. Cats do not drink."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: September 06, 2015, 09:34:56 am »

"You see, Meow told me a few bits about what they called 'cat magic'. One of them was the ability to be both dead and alive at the same time. However, Perception is a powerful sphere in that it can force the cat to be either alive or dead. If you now look at the records, my answer makes complete sense. The confusion beforehand simply happened because the Perception had not kicked in yet."

when i hear about schrodinger's cat i reach for my gun

"When I hears abouts dat cat, I reach fer my gat."

The Don proceeds to do so, pulling out the Holy Holemaker once again.

Talios retreats into a gloomy building with a sign on the door that says 'no admittance without proof of sanity and divinity'.

The Don flips the sign around, transforming it from a sanctuary into a mental institution. Talios is, of course, the first patient.

"I am a cat. Cats do not drink."

The Don silently pulls out a martini mixer. He then pulls out some cat nip, putting it in the mixer alone, before shaking between his hands for a short amount of time. He then pours the now-liquified catnip into a martini glass and hands it to the cat before leaving the festivities as quickly as he came.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: September 06, 2015, 09:42:14 am »

Meow places his paw on the Don's face.

"I am a cat. Do I look like I have hands~?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: September 06, 2015, 09:47:13 am »

Meow places his paw on the Don's face.

"I am a cat. Do I look like I have hands~?"

"I look like I got eyes? 'Sides, don' mitten cats got kinda thumbs?"

Giovanni returns, enlarges the glass into a saucer and places it on the floor, once again leaving.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: September 06, 2015, 09:53:51 am »

Meow chuckles in amusement.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: September 06, 2015, 12:56:08 pm »

Disguised as a Spirallion, Srillian begins wandering the lands of his followers. He is looking for the most valiant people, also for people with great ideas who are inventive. Furthermore he wants to see where his people have problems.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: September 06, 2015, 02:10:41 pm »

After the Festival, Jixiu goes to the Endless Laboratory, attempting to create a device that will allow the Chokobos to manipulate objects as if they possessed hands. Said device will be controlled by their wings. When the device is completed, Jixiu will send the blueprints to the most intelligent Chokobo in a dream and encourage them to create it. Promise them ascension to Angelhood if they succeed.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: September 06, 2015, 07:28:43 pm »

"Of course, considering I am currently standing behind you. It is [insert number here]."
"Of course, considering I am currently standing behind you. It is not a number at all, but a hypercube."
((Edit: Schrödinger's number has been observed.))
>ERROR: TEMPORAL DISCONTINUITY.  CODE 0x4136121025: RETROACTIVE COLLAPSE OF UNKNOWN STATE.
>POSSIBLE CAUSE: UNIVERSE BEING A SIMULATION.
>POSSIBLE CAUSE: TIME TRAVEL: DEEMED IMPOSSIBLE ON GIVEN EVIDENCE.
>POSSIBLE CAUSE: ???
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 07:34:39 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: September 06, 2015, 07:57:49 pm »

"Of course, considering I am currently standing behind you. It is [insert number here]."
"Of course, considering I am currently standing behind you. It is not a number at all, but a hypercube."
>ERROR: TEMPORAL DISCONTINUITY.  CODE 0x4136121025: RETROACTIVE COLLAPSE OF UNKNOWN STATE.

"Ya see, der is a cat dat one science fella made a metaphor outaa, in orda to disprove a certain misunderstandin' about da Copenhagen interpretation o' quantum physics. He tought it waz dumb, like sayin' it ain't possible for a' cat ta be alive n' dead at da same time. Cuz it is, see? He's fergettin dat itz actually da griegar counta dat does da observen, not da cat or da person, sos tha cat is either six-cyldenders alive or sleepin' with da fishes. Observin' is an active process anyway, see? Ain't passive like lookin' at a doll passin' by. Fer some reason a bunch o' gods took dis fella at 'is word, keepin' da misintepretation alive. A buncha gods belive in dis, sos physics starts breakin down lettin' dat God see what he wants ta see. Ya dig?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: September 06, 2015, 08:02:07 pm »

"This scenario is actually very likely. Let's say a group of gods decided to make a perfect computer simulation of a universe. This universe has its own gods which will have no reason to suspect their universe is a simulation because it's a perfect simulation. Because it's a perfect simulation, those virtual gods will eventually create their own perfect simulation, restarting the cycle ad-infinitum. The odds that we aren't a simulation are actually incredibly small."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: September 06, 2015, 08:06:08 pm »

"This scenario is actually very likely. Let's say a group of gods decided to make a perfect computer simulation of a universe. This universe has its own gods which will have no reason to suspect their universe is a simulation because it's a perfect simulation. Because it's a perfect simulation, those virtual gods will eventually create their own perfect simulation, restarting the cycle ad-infinitum. The odds that we aren't a simulation are actually incredibly small."
>This Aspect queries whether the gods realizing they are in a simulation is hypothetically possible in your scenario.

"Ya see, der is a cat dat one science fella made a metaphor outaa, in orda to disprove a certain misunderstandin' about da Copenhagen interpretation o' quantum physics. He tought it waz dumb, like sayin' it ain't possible for a' cat ta be alive n' dead at da same time. Cuz it is, see? He's fergettin dat itz actually da griegar counta dat does da observen, not da cat or da person, sos tha cat is either six-cyldenders alive or sleepin' with da fishes. Observin' is an active process anyway, see? Ain't passive like lookin' at a doll passin' by. Fer some reason a bunch o' gods took dis fella at 'is word, keepin' da misintepretation alive. A buncha gods belive in dis, sos physics starts breakin down lettin' dat God see what he wants ta see. Ya dig?"
>This Aspect is CERTAIN that causality has been violated.  Not to even enter into discussions on quantum anything.  This Aspect KNOWS that the information passed from the future, when the hypercube was revealed, to the past, when Morko looked and subsequently declared that it was a hypercube.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 08:09:04 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: September 06, 2015, 08:12:43 pm »

>This Aspect queries whether the gods realizing they are in a simulation is hypothetically possible in your scenario.
"It depends on what you mean by that. If you mean whether the gods are capable of thinking they're in a simulation, then it is indeed possible. If you mean whether the gods are capable of factually knowing whether or not they're in a simulation, I honestly couldn't say. On the one hand, a perfect simulation should theoretically prevent the gods from ever finding out without a doubt. On the other hand, there might be some undiscovered law of the universe that allows beings in even a perfect simulation to know that they're in one, though I'd guess that this is unlikely."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: September 06, 2015, 08:15:33 pm »

>This Aspect is CERTAIN that causality has been violated.  Not to even enter into discussions on quantum anything.  This Aspect KNOWS that the information passed from the future, when the hypercube was revealed, to the past, when Morko looked and subsequently declared that it was a hypercube.

"Nah he didn'. I waz there, member? I mada incorrect guess, while he got tha right one. Eid is kinda a bozo, so he ignored dat fact. Listen ta em drone on and tell me he ain't."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: September 06, 2015, 08:35:28 pm »

"Nah he didn'. I waz there, member? I mada incorrect guess, while he got tha right one. Eid is kinda a bozo, so he ignored dat fact. Listen ta em drone on and tell me he ain't."
>This Aspect sees that it is impossible to convince you that causality has been violated because your internal timeline is in synch with the revised continuum.  This Aspect queries how this came about.
Sigtext

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: September 06, 2015, 09:11:05 pm »

Check on the Elf-Kin. How are they doing? What is their government like?
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 246