Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 283125 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1725 on: September 08, 2015, 01:45:55 pm »

"Don't worry friend, I like you. You happen to be the guardian of one the only afterlives approved by the master of the Dead."

Talios glares at everyone with an unapproved afterlive. You know who you are.
"To be fair. You made that rule After the Endless Carnival started. Any disproval about it is entirely irrelevant. I do not intend to toss my flock to the void due to your retroactive complaints."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: September 08, 2015, 01:57:16 pm »

"Talking about afterlives, I think I should create one too! Do you approve of this afterlife, Guard of the Lost?"

Morthan creates Morthan's afterlife. Morthan's afterlife is a warmly decorated castle. There's an endless amount of rooms in it, yet one always finds the room they're looking for behind the next door they open. Every room has a great wall of glass instead of one of its regular walls, overlooking something that appears to be a great valley of black sand with a black atmosphere, filled with some sparse clusters of red stars. Beneath the cliff the castle is situated on, there seems to be a dry river bed. Everyone who is a loyal worshiper of Morthan, has murdered innocents, has spread deadly diseases or has intentionally caused a lot of suffering to people is welcome to enter his afterlife.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: September 08, 2015, 02:18:46 pm »

Talios conjures a metaphysical approval stamp and stamps the Great Non-Stop Cinema, the Endless Carnival, and the Endless Laboratory. After a moment of thought, he also stamps Morthan's afterlife.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: September 08, 2015, 02:24:54 pm »

Talios conjures a metaphysical approval stamp and stamps the Great Non-Stop Cinema, the Endless Carnival, and the Endless Laboratory. After a moment of thought, he also stamps Morthan's afterlife.
"I glad you approved of my afterlife, and I owe you something now. If you ever need me for something, you know where to find me!"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: September 08, 2015, 02:31:55 pm »

"What you can create with but a thought, would cost almost half my power of Creation to remove. I have tested this. Still, I appreciate the courtesy."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: September 08, 2015, 02:33:07 pm »

"What you can create with but a thought, would cost almost half my power of Creation to remove. I have tested this. Still, I appreciate the courtesy."

"An ya tested it on mah speakeasy, too. Don' tink I fergot 'bout dat."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: September 08, 2015, 03:10:37 pm »

>This Aspect queries whether this Aspect's afterlife is approved.
>This Aspect proposes we immediately investigate Zenurion's disappearance.  As much as this Aspect dislikes Zenurion, the idea that a god can inexplicably vanish is extremely worrisome.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: September 08, 2015, 03:16:46 pm »

>This Aspect proposes we immediately investigate Zenurion's disappearance.  As much as this Aspect dislikes Zenurion, the idea that a god can inexplicably vanish is extremely worrisome.

"Whateva happened, it'll prolly become real clear real soon. Jus' wait a bit."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: September 08, 2015, 03:21:46 pm »

"Whateva happened, it'll prolly become real clear real soon. Jus' wait a bit."
>This Aspect queries how you achieved that assumption.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: September 08, 2015, 03:24:47 pm »

>This Aspect queries how you achieved that assumption.

"I'm from da faaaar future. Where did ya tink I got dis accent and dees weapons from? I jus' picked up da history book an' know everytin' dat will happen."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: September 08, 2015, 03:24:59 pm »

I think it'll be fine. If he is gone for another tick, then we can investigate.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: September 08, 2015, 03:31:17 pm »

Another ghastly chuckle echoes around.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: September 08, 2015, 04:03:31 pm »

"I cannot even remember what your afterlive was. Since we are part of the same Pantheon now, consider it approved."

Another ghastly chuckle echoes around.
Talios is unimpressed. "Are you compensating for something my underworld friend?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: September 08, 2015, 04:31:21 pm »

>This Aspect further proposes that gods are not allowed to remain undetectable or invisible (save for cases where not being visible is a preconceived feature of being one's self) while in the Council meeting space.
Sigtext

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: September 08, 2015, 05:04:07 pm »

"IVE BEEN THINKING AND I HAVE DECIDED IVE GONE TO FAR"
"IVE BEEN BLINDED BY REVENGE"

Itia opens a small portal to Hell so that the other gods might see what is happening there.

"THE ALPHA PANTHEON AND ZENURION HAVE CREATED GODSLAYING WEAPONS AND ARE NOW BATTLING IT OUT IN HELL"
"THE ALPHA PANTHEON AS BEEN PLANNING SINCE THE BEGINING TO SLAY ZENURION AND MANY OF THE GODS WE SAW AS LESS THAN DESIRABLE"
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 246