Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284374 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 7.0 Mania!! [26/137]
« Reply #1845 on: September 08, 2015, 08:23:44 pm »

"Yes, we're so sorry for trying to do the VERY BAD THING of attempting to kill the literal incarnation of evil and preventing the destruction of everything. Regardless of what you think of deicide, don't pretend like what we were doing was entirely morally reprehensible."

So we should just accept that merely having suspicions about the other gods is a good basis to destroy them, then?

Because if so, the Alpha Pantheon should be wiped from existence on the evidence we have right now.

"Friend, if Eid is correct, these accusations are far worse than you can believe."

This is why we also stop Zenurion acting while we investigate. Priorities, though, like I keep saying. Stop the Alpha Pantheon first, then we can investigate what Zenurion is doing.

From what I know of the jagged chip, it isn't quite anti-anything. It... it makes things the opposite of what they are.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: September 08, 2015, 08:26:42 pm »

I'm going to bed. Can't wait to see what happened in the morning!
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1847 on: September 08, 2015, 08:28:49 pm »

>This Aspect wishes to draw your attention to investigations performed and submitted into the record by Eid, ((hectorcharchar.  Names are not my strong suit...))
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 08:32:38 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1848 on: September 08, 2015, 08:33:07 pm »

This "investigation" proves nothing. They are merely things that made Eid suspicious. They are not a basis to murder someone.

Even if they were, it should have been the Council's decision, not Alpha Pantheon's. We have ample opportunity to investigate these things properly - which is what Eid and the rest of the AP should have done in the first place - once we have dealt with their attempted murder of Zenurion.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: September 08, 2015, 08:34:12 pm »

This "investigation" proves nothing. They are merely things that made Eid suspicious. They are not a basis to murder someone.

Even if they were, it should have been the Council's decision, not Alpha Pantheon's. We have ample opportunity to investigate these things properly - which is what Eid and the rest of the AP should have done in the first place - once we have dealt with their attempted murder of Zenurion.

>This Aspect concurs that the AP should have notified the Council, but notes that all parties involved are currently in restraints.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1850 on: September 08, 2015, 08:35:18 pm »

>This Aspect wishes to draw your attention to investigations performed and submitted into the record by Eid, ((Andreschar.  Names are not my strong suit...))

"Anybody wanna tell dis guy how weak he is compared ta everyone else? Seems ta think he can take everybody else without' even tryin'.

Anyways, I got conspiracy theories wit more proof den deeze bozos got. I ain't got no clue whats actually goin' on right now. Too many tings are happenin' and not happenin'. I says we force da two ta go back in time ta stop demselves from attackin' Z guy, an' make an illusion ta pretend dey did. We can all aleast agree dat Z guy ain't gonna die, right?"

>This Aspect concurs that the AP should have notified the Council, but notes that all parties involved are currently in restraints.

"Yer restraints are 'bout as good at keepin' someone in place as kitten's whiskers are. Useless. Ya tried dat before an' it allways fails."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: September 08, 2015, 08:37:01 pm »

>This Aspect notes the use of a godslaying weapon's energy involved in the creation of these restraints, as well as this Aspect's Flux reserves, in addition to magic.
Sigtext

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1852 on: September 08, 2015, 08:41:03 pm »

>This Aspect notes the use of a godslaying weapon's energy involved in the creation of these restraints, as well as this Aspect's Flux reserves, in addition to magic.

"Dis guy notes dat ya ain't taken anyting yet, and if ya did ya spent all yer flux gettin' it in da first place. An yer magic ain't worth tha pape its printed on. And it ain't printed on papa."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1853 on: September 08, 2015, 08:42:25 pm »

Perhaps we should create some restraints for them, then?

I don't have much in the way of Essence or Flux, but I can contribute 2I to it.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: September 08, 2015, 08:45:55 pm »

((I am reasonably sure that, save KJP saying otherwise, I have stolen the weapon, and used its power to create the restraints on the Alpha Pantheon gods and Zenurion, in some sort of matter-F/E reaction.  Either way, I am going to have to log for the night.))
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1855 on: September 08, 2015, 08:47:00 pm »

((until KJP says otherwise, contingencies will be put in place :P))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: September 08, 2015, 08:48:54 pm »

((I am reasonably sure that, save KJP saying otherwise, I have stolen the weapon, and used its power to create the restraints on the Alpha Pantheon gods and Zenurion, in some sort of matter-F/E reaction.  Either way, I am going to have to log for the night.))

((You where also sure that you had me restrained  :P. Unless I miss my guess, there are at least 3 people trying to steal the same weapon, depending on what the HECK IS GOING ON! And so fare all F/E reactions have failed horrible. Its probably impossible. Even if it did succeed, its going to take more than that to stop an entire pantheon+1 of Gods.))

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: September 08, 2015, 09:01:02 pm »

Bits of Zenurion's flesh begins to fall off around the wound. He does not seem to notice or care however.
Oh don't worry people, I have no intention to dig myself a grave like these two morons. I will make sure to refute every single of Eid's "proofs", because it's hilarious how far from reality they are... Just give me a moment, there's a lot of crap to go through.

And Don, I'd rather we not make a time paradox to prevent this from happening. If the murder attempt never happens there will be no way to find out their crimes.

Funny, I really did not except a god to outdo me in villainy, especially not one of the "good" ones...

And restraining me is useless, doing anything would mark me as suspicious, while I have nothing to hide here. You would better keep your energies for these guys, they don't look like they've understood this is over yet...
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: September 08, 2015, 09:01:37 pm »

(You are aware that he's talking about this, right?)

I cancel all acts of godly combat.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 09:03:58 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1859 on: September 08, 2015, 09:05:59 pm »

(You are aware that he's talking about this, right?)

I cancel all acts of godly combat.

((...Did....He not notice he was getting silly Answers again? And I hate it when people canceled actions in Litany. Especially when they where big actions, and they waited days to do it...))

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 246