Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284219 times)

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 8.0 Goshdarnit Guys Not Again [25/137]
« Reply #2175 on: September 12, 2015, 06:57:49 pm »

"If anyone doesn't want their creations to be able to prey to me for some reason. Just tell me and I will tell my gospels to back off."
It's not the praying, it's the mind control.
"The mind control makes the subject think, "this music is pretty good. Nogis must be pretty good!" They don't have to prey. They just think good thoughts about me."

Good job at rationalizing brainwashing as a good thing, I couldn't have done it better. I think I'll use that excuse too next time...

I DON'T HAVE MY MINIONS CONTROLLING YOURS, MINE ARE CONVERTING THE NONBELIEVERS

I think the term you are searching for is "Brainwashing into an existence of brainless servitude". I would compliment you for your spectacularly evil plan but from your earlier threat of stealing my souls to eradicate evil I'll have to guess that you are deluded into thinking you are spreading Good?

"Okay. Do you want me not to make them? Cause I want make them if you want me too."

What? Why are you suddenly getting so defensive? That was a compliment, not an insult.
"I didn't know you were the god of backhanded comments"
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: September 12, 2015, 06:58:17 pm »

I CREATE SEVERAL HUNDRED BASTAEGIS

Spoiler: Bastaegis (click to show/hide)
AND GIVE A HUNDRED TO EACH CEBRAIN
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 10:48:13 am by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: September 12, 2015, 07:03:35 pm »

What? I mean it's a really great plot for taking over whatever you want without getting everyone against you, unless that wasn't your plan? I mean what else would you need an entire species able to mind control everyone up to angels for?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: September 12, 2015, 07:12:53 pm »

What? I mean it's a really great plot for taking over whatever you want without getting everyone against you, unless that wasn't your plan? I mean what else would you need an entire species able to mind control everyone up to angels for?
Okay. Also, everyone, MY GOSPELS DO NOT FORCE YOUR PEOPLE TO WORSHIP! It just makes them think i'm a cool guy. They might worship, I don't know.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: September 12, 2015, 07:13:45 pm »

Tenat shall make a small change to the targeting and have references to Lawgivers and Phylacteries save for their creation be replaced with references to Cebrains and (possibly) Gospels.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: September 12, 2015, 07:18:03 pm »

HMM I WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL BE UNTIL THIS WORLD IS OVER WHELMED BY MY CREATIONS AND FOLLOWERS?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: September 12, 2015, 07:19:38 pm »

Okay. Also, everyone, MY GOSPELS DO NOT FORCE YOUR PEOPLE TO WORSHIP! It just makes them think i'm a cool guy. They might worship, I don't know.

Are you really saying that you're so bad you need the most powerful brainwashing power to exist yet ([puppeteer +3]) just to make people think you are nice?

... You got infected by a Isgon shard, haven't you?

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: September 12, 2015, 07:21:42 pm »

Are you really saying that you're so bad you need the most powerful brainwashing power to exist yet ([puppeteer +3]) just to make people think you are nice?

... You got infected by a Isgon shard, haven't you?

"Let me ask you something. Why don't you want mortals to like me?"

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: September 12, 2015, 07:27:19 pm »

Yep, definitively Isgon.
Zenurion turn towards the other gods:

GUYS! I FOUND A STRAY SHARD! IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BEFORE IT CONTINUES IT'S MASS DEICIDE PLANS!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: September 12, 2015, 07:28:00 pm »

[Si]

"I-if, you want... people, to speak, kindly... of you. You sh-should... act, kindly.
If... you, want to be... thought a-as, a good... musician, you should... be, a good... musician.

M-mind, control... is, bad. A-and doesn't, make you a... good, musician. I-it, makes... you, a bad... musician.
G-good, musicians... rely on, being a... good musician.
"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: September 12, 2015, 07:28:32 pm »

Yep, definitively Isgon.

GUYS! I FOUND A STRAY SHARD! IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT BEFORE IT CONTINUES IT'S MASS DEICIDE PLANS!

"Ahh? Inspect me I guess." Nogis undresses so Zenurion can look for a shard.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: September 12, 2015, 07:29:14 pm »

HMM I WONDER HOW LONG IT WILL BE UNTIL THIS WORLD IS OVER WHELMED BY MY CREATIONS AND FOLLOWERS?
>This Aspect projects a time greater than infinity.
>On a lighter note, this Aspect notes that at this level of creation, your creatures are two digits behind everyone else's.
Yep, definitively Isgon.

>EXTERMINATE.
((W/Flux))
((Should it exist))
((Also why, tntey.  Why.))
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 07:30:50 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: September 12, 2015, 07:29:58 pm »

[Si]

"I-if, you want... people, to speak, kindly... of you. You sh-should... act, kindly.
If... you, want to be... thought a-as, a good... musician, you should... be, a good... musician.

M-mind, control... is, bad. A-and doesn't, make you a... good, musician. I-it, makes... you, a bad... musician.
"

"Oh okay. I like that reasoning" Cancel The gospels and flux actions.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: September 12, 2015, 07:58:59 pm »

[Si]

"

>This Aspect notes that the world has background music.
Sigtext

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: September 12, 2015, 08:02:39 pm »

[Si]

"

>This Aspect notes that the world has background music.

Oh Awesome! Nogis starts to create a song called stairway to heaven(search on YouTube if you don't know) This is the song that plays once you go to afterlives. Also "Will anyone except my mortals into their afterlife?"
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 246