Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284444 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 8.0 Goshdarnit Guys Not Again [25/137]
« Reply #2190 on: September 12, 2015, 08:03:19 pm »

IF I CREATE ONE
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 08:05:41 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2191 on: September 12, 2015, 08:05:37 pm »

If i create one...
"Creating an afterlife is free. Creating any planes after that isn't."

"I kinda don't know what to do now. I think I've just about done everything. Anyone got any ideas?"
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2192 on: September 12, 2015, 08:19:41 pm »

[Si]

"I-if, you want... people, to speak, kindly... of you. You sh-should... act, kindly.
If... you, want to be... thought a-as, a good... musician, you should... be, a good... musician.

M-mind, control... is, bad. A-and doesn't, make you a... good, musician. I-it, makes... you, a bad... musician.
G-good, musicians... rely on, being a... good musician.
"

"Oh okay. I like that reasoning" Cancel The gospels and flux actions.
>This Aspect notes that the world has background music.

Oh Awesome! Nogis starts to create a song called stairway to heaven(search on YouTube if you don't know) This is the song that plays once you go to afterlives. Also "Will anyone except my mortals into their afterlife?"
>This Aspect queries how one excepts mortals into an afterlife and suggests you may have meant accept instead.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2193 on: September 12, 2015, 08:26:16 pm »

[Si]

"I-if, you want... people, to speak, kindly... of you. You sh-should... act, kindly.
If... you, want to be... thought a-as, a good... musician, you should... be, a good... musician.

M-mind, control... is, bad. A-and doesn't, make you a... good, musician. I-it, makes... you, a bad... musician.
G-good, musicians... rely on, being a... good musician.
"

"Oh okay. I like that reasoning" Cancel The gospels and flux actions.
>This Aspect notes that the world has background music.

Oh Awesome! Nogis starts to create a song called stairway to heaven(search on YouTube if you don't know) This is the song that plays once you go to afterlives. Also "Will anyone except my mortals into their afterlife?"
>This Aspect queries how one excepts mortals into an afterlife and suggests you may have meant accept instead.
((I meant accept : P))
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2194 on: September 12, 2015, 08:26:19 pm »

I FORM CRAZICA THE AFTER LIFE OF MY BEINGS, BEINGS IN CRAZICA HAVE THERE MEMORIES BESTOWED TO OTHERS OF THERE RACE/SPECIES/BREED, BEFORE BEING BURNED INTO POWER FOR ME TO USE (IN THE CASE Of MY WORSHIPERS) OR GIVEN ETERNAL HAPPINESS AND BECOMING PART Of A USED SOUL CATALOG (IN THE CASE OF OTHERS)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 10:43:30 am by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2195 on: September 12, 2015, 08:30:09 pm »

I'm sure I have plenty of room in my afterlife for your people, Notisgon...
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2196 on: September 12, 2015, 08:31:04 pm »

((Farg! I accidentally used teal!)) Uhhh. Who is Notisgon?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2197 on: September 12, 2015, 08:35:10 pm »

"If anyone doesn't want their creations to be able to prey to me for some reason. Just tell me and I will tell my gospels to back off."
It's not the praying, it's the mind control.
"The mind control makes the subject think, "this music is pretty good. Nogis must be pretty good!" They don't have to prey. They just think good thoughts about me."

"Ain't how puppeteers work paly. Dey control em like a puppet. Wit strings an' such. Don' control der thoughts. Jus' what dey do. Ain't sometin' dat effects der taste in music. Like assumin' control over dem. If ya take someone an' make im fight der friends, dey ain't tinkin' dey wanna hurt der pals, dey is just gonna be forced ta like someone else was controllin' em, because dey is. Ya see?"

"If anyone doesn't want their creations to be able to prey to me for some reason. Just tell me and I will tell my gospels to back off."

"Nobody wants ya turnin' der boys inta puppets. I'll be surprised if they ain't offed in five ticks time."

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2198 on: September 12, 2015, 08:36:53 pm »

It's not the praying, it's the mind control.
"The mind control makes the subject think, "this music is pretty good. Nogis must be pretty good!" They don't have to prey. They just think good thoughts about me."

"Ain't how puppeteers work paly. Dey control em like a puppet. Wit strings an' such. Don' control der thoughts. Jus' what dey do. Ain't sometin' dat effects der taste in music. Like assumin' control over dem. If ya take someone an' make im fight der friends, dey ain't tinkin' dey wanna hurt der pals, dey is just gonna be forced ta like someone else was controllin' em, because dey is. Ya see?"

"Nobody wants ya turnin' der boys inta puppets. I'll be surprised if they ain't offed in five ticks time."

"Hey, I called off the production of the Gospels. Also, I like the accent, wheres it from?"

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2199 on: September 12, 2015, 08:45:42 pm »

"Hey, I called off the production of the Gospels. Also, I like the accent, wheres it from?"

"Nyeh? I ain't gotta accent. Ain't gots no clue what yer talkin' 'bout nyeh."

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2200 on: September 12, 2015, 08:46:17 pm »

Jixiu creates the schools of Runecrafting and Alchemy.

Then, he turns his attention to the prayers.
Confused Spirallion- "How does building a spiral waterway work?"
"Well, that depends. What are you trying to accomplish by building this waterway?"

Delighted Chokobo- "I have hands now!"
"Indeed! A gift that should be spread to your fellows, don't you agree? I think I'll be coming to make a few announcements soon. In person."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2201 on: September 12, 2015, 08:49:35 pm »

I FORM CRAZICA THE AFTER LIFE OF MY BEINGS, BEINGS IN CRAZICA HAVE THERE MEMERYS BESTOWED TO OTHERS OF THERE RACE/SPECIES/BREED, BEFORE BEING BURNED INTO PURE POWER FOR ME TO USE (IN THE CASE Of MY WORSHIPERS) OR GIVEN ETERNAL HAPPINESS AND BECOMING PART Of A USED SOUL CATALOG
>Crazica,/afterlife/their/memories/their/(questionable mechanic?/worshippers)
>You are welcome.

((Just roll with it.  It's funner this way.))
>This Aspect hypothesizes the existence of the portmanteau Notisgon being that created by combining Nogis (substituting a 't' for a 'g') and Isgon, referencing the shard of Isgon apparently detected and the obvious anagram.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2202 on: September 12, 2015, 08:51:26 pm »

I FORM CRAZICA THE AFTER LIFE OF MY BEINGS, BEINGS IN CRAZICA HAVE THERE MEMERYS BESTOWED TO OTHERS OF THERE RACE/SPECIES/BREED, BEFORE BEING BURNED INTO PURE POWER FOR ME TO USE (IN THE CASE Of MY WORSHIPERS) OR GIVEN ETERNAL HAPPINESS AND BECOMING PART Of A USED SOUL CATALOG
>Crazica,/afterlife/their/memories/their/(questionable mechanic?/worshippers)
>You are welcome.

((Just roll with it.  It's funner this way.))
>This Aspect hypothesizes the existence of the portmanteau Notisgon being that created by combining Nogis (substituting a 't' for a 'g') and Isgon, referencing the shard of Isgon apparently detected and the obvious anagram.

"What are you talking about? The only thing wrong with me is the sudden urge to blame others.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2203 on: September 12, 2015, 09:33:32 pm »

Regulate the Thieves'  Guild. Think of the Thieves' Guild from the Discworld series. Thieves are exempt from the "You don't need to be in a Guild to practice your trade" law, meaning that to be a thief, you need to be in the guild.

Veles stares at Arkford for a few moments, mouth slightly agape. He shakes his head after a time, then addresses the thieves:

Don't listen to the engineer, you don't need to be in a guild to be a thief. The benefits might be worth it, but thieving to a quota isn't as fun, I feel.

If you want to steal, fire away I say; I'll help you out... if you deserve it.

Glares at Arkford some more.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2204 on: September 12, 2015, 09:36:21 pm »

Regulate the Thieves'  Guild. Think of the Thieves' Guild from the Discworld series. Thieves are exempt from the "You don't need to be in a Guild to practice your trade" law, meaning that to be a thief, you need to be in the guild.

Veles stares at Arkford for a few moments, mouth slightly agape. He shakes his head after a time, then addresses the thieves:

Don't listen to the engineer, you don't need to be in a guild to be a thief. The benefits might be worth it, but thieving to a quota isn't as fun, I feel.

If you want to steal, fire away I say; I'll help you out... if you deserve it.

Glares at Arkford some more.

"But ya should be. Betta pay, more fun, less risk. Don' have ta be a Guild, but ya should do yer theiven stuff in an organized way."

Pages: 1 ... 145 146 [147] 148 149 ... 246