Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284205 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2730 on: September 21, 2015, 11:14:57 am »

Have to say Gio, interesting power play. Would've done it differently myself, but can't fault the effort I suppose.

Gio is obviously just using punishment of Eid as an excuse to add to his worship by converting the Humans. This sets a somewhat unsettling precedent if it's allowed to go unchecked, allowing gods to make plays on others creations for the motivation "just because".

Eid did wrong, not the Humans. Gio's insistence that any part of Eid's "organisation" acting is the same as all of them acting, but evidently he's forgotten something:

1000 Lambdent mobsters and 100 Snow Mademen have attacked a Crystallum town! The attackers win with around 50% casualties and the defenders lose with around 80% casualties.

If Gio persists in this assertion, perhaps he and Zenny should be punished for this incident, too?

Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2731 on: September 21, 2015, 11:32:12 am »

If Gio persists in this assertion, perhaps he and Zenny should be punished for this incident, too?
+1

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2732 on: September 21, 2015, 11:35:31 am »

I AGREE, IF ONLY BECAUSE HE JUST LET ALL HELL LOOSE
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2733 on: September 21, 2015, 11:36:58 am »

Have to say Gio, interesting power play. Would've done it differently myself, but can't fault the effort I suppose.

Gio is obviously just using punishment of Eid as an excuse to add to his worship by converting the Humans. This sets a somewhat unsettling precedent if it's allowed to go unchecked, allowing gods to make plays on others creations for the motivation "just because".

Eid did wrong, not the Humans. Gio's insistence that any part of Eid's "organisation" acting is the same as all of them acting, but evidently he's forgotten something:

1000 Lambdent mobsters and 100 Snow Mademen have attacked a Crystallum town! The attackers win with around 50% casualties and the defenders lose with around 80% casualties.

"Nothin' wrong wit powa plays, is der? I got da right ta take humans at dis point. Dat attack weren't me, ain't like I got dem demons unda my control, an' tha Crystal fellas an' my Madesnowmen are on different planets. Prolly couldn't even breath da atmosphere on dat moon. I woulda sent more den a hanful if I wanted ta break da crystals. Even if it was me who done it, it ain't like der is a rule 'gainst it."

+1

"Eh, Si, looks like yer prison is leakin'. Might need ta fix dat."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2734 on: September 21, 2015, 11:43:10 am »

I AGREE, IF ONLY BECAUSE HE JUST LET ALL HELL LOOSE
So you're only supporting this because you believe it is convenient for you?
+1
Prisoners aren't allowed to plus one either.

I'm not trying to justify my actions in any way, keep me out of that pseudo-legal bullshit. I want these lands and I will take them.

...Can we all stop to pretend for at least the duration of this war? I mean it's pretty obvious that everyone is here to secure the Mind Lacerator. Why else would everyone be so insistent to fight? I mean you guys figured it out, right? That was so obvious only a blind god wouldn't be able to see it.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 11:48:55 am by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2735 on: September 21, 2015, 12:26:50 pm »

"I have a feeling you are trying to tell us something important, Lord Zenurion."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #2736 on: September 21, 2015, 12:28:03 pm »

"I have a feeling you are trying to tell us something important, Lord Zenurion."
"Ah, you're back! Long time no see, my friend. How have things been wherever you went?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2737 on: September 21, 2015, 12:32:40 pm »

"Ah, you're back! Long time no see, my friend. How have things been wherever you went?"

"I was just tending to some matters in the mortal realm. For one thing, some Deep Elves have begun to worship nonexistent gods."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2738 on: September 21, 2015, 12:40:39 pm »

You haven't figured it out already? Meh, I wouldn't blame you considering how busy you seemed to be. I don't really have any reason to give clues to those who haven't found it yet but I'll tell you, if only because of our friendship, that this is definitively something I would see everyone declaring a war over. Let's just hope it won't move again, I'd rather not have to make another transfer for my troops...
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2739 on: September 21, 2015, 12:44:45 pm »

"I was just tending to some matters in the mortal realm. For one thing, some Deep Elves have begun to worship nonexistent gods."
"This is... worrying. What are the spheres of these "gods"? And how do they look like? Most importantly, what are their names? So many questions!"

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #2740 on: September 21, 2015, 12:46:21 pm »

"What is this 'Mind Lacerator'?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2741 on: September 21, 2015, 12:52:15 pm »

"I do tend to get caught up in my own affairs. You already know humanity has caught my eye."

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2742 on: September 21, 2015, 12:56:54 pm »

((What's happened since last time I post? Still fighting))

Support stirk going to jail
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2743 on: September 21, 2015, 12:57:51 pm »

"This is... worrying. What are the spheres of these "gods"? And how do they look like? Most importantly, what are their names? So many questions!"
"I can answer the first question. Blood and Iron."

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2744 on: September 21, 2015, 01:01:31 pm »

"I can answer the first question. Blood and Iron."
"Not the nicest sounding spheres around, yet I shall not judge a god based on their spheres."

"If I recall correctly, Lolohe has recently gathered a cult of worshipers. Maybe these worshipers worship an angel of sorts, whilst thinking they worship a real god."
Pages: 1 ... 181 182 [183] 184 185 ... 246