Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284407 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2805 on: September 21, 2015, 07:16:32 pm »

"An ya take my word at face value? I thought ya though I was doin' dis fer da Mind Lacerator? Or mebbe I'm jus' doin' it ta mess wit ya. Ya don' got a clue whats goin' on, like I says."

That's the point: I don't take you at face value. I didn't take you at face value prior to Zenny's revelation about the Mind Lacerator, and I wasn't inclined to change my mind post-reveal.

It seemed that the only one who was not naive enough to believe that was Si, though, which I found bothersome, given her violent response, and the ensuing clusterfuck of "hey you can't do that!" attacks.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: September 21, 2015, 07:18:44 pm »

Agree to every Mind Lacerator proposal made so far.

Do we really have to bring this war to the council?
Propose that Sadiq be forbidden to vote on proposals for the duration of the war.
Propose the sealing of Sadiq for the duration of the war.
Propose the execution of Sadiq for the duration of the war.

Oppose every Mind Lacerator proposals that were made so far. If you really want it you'll fight for it like everyone else.
Oppose the sealing of The Don and Zenurion. If attacking mortals was punishable by sealing the tree god would've been sent into the chamber.

Zenurion appears besides the OVER BRAIN, despite still being in the battlefield as a gigantic shadow at the same time.
We might get to benefit from fighting our common enemy together. I propose that any hostilities between the two of us be delayed to after the others have been taken care of.
The Lambdent Lords are informed telepathically of every single of Tenat's attacks before they happen by Zenurion, allowing them to organize a proper defense and counter-strategy. The various Lords leading the army are informed further that a truce with one of the warring party is under negotiation.

>Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  Very funny.
The ripple effects from the time shenanigans allow Tenat to place her attacks effectively once again.  Indeed, more effectively, as she is now capable of predicting their future motions.

((I meant to say that the warnings would happen as each attack is made. I would've done it as you posted them but I wasn't there .__.))
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: September 21, 2015, 07:19:25 pm »

Oppose
Oppose
Oppose

Propose Zenurion be sealed away
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: September 21, 2015, 07:19:27 pm »

Oppose every Mind Lacerator proposals that were made so far. If you really want it you'll fight for it like everyone else.
Oppose the sealing of The Don and Zenurion. If attacking mortals was punishable by sealing the tree god would've been sent into the chamber.

Zenurion appears besides the OVER BRAIN, despite still being in the battlefield as a gigantic shadow at the same time.
We might get to benefit from fighting our common enemy together. I propose that any hostilities between the two of us be delayed to after the others have been taken care of.
The Lambdent Lords are informed telepathically of every single of Tenat's attacks before they happen by Zenurion, allowing them to organize a proper defense and counter-strategy. The various Lords leading the army are informed further that a truce with one of the warring party is under negotiation.
AGREED, IF THE CONDITIONS ARE EITHER A) ALL OTHERS ARE GONE, OR B) THE DON, YOU AND I ARE LEFT.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: September 21, 2015, 07:20:14 pm »

Propose that Sadiq be forbidden to vote on proposals for the duration of the war.
Propose the execution of Sadiq for the duration of the war.[/b]

Oppose, x3

Propose Zenurion not be allowed to propose proposals anymore
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: September 21, 2015, 07:20:29 pm »

Oppose, x3

Support
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: September 21, 2015, 07:21:31 pm »

Oppose, x3

Support
Oppose All
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: September 21, 2015, 07:22:03 pm »

((...How much Flux are you two going to use in this fight? Because this is starting to get ridiculous  :P .)
((Iv used 7 he's used X))

((You know all these counter-actions are either costing you or near-worthless, right?  :P ))

0-cost actions
Taking a corporeal form and visiting the world
((Formatting stripped, but directly copypastaed from the first OOC post.  If my corporeal form happens to be a bunch of sharp pointy objects...Well, can't blame me for it.))
((Also, I will allot 7 Flux to fund any counteractions, but will not expend all 7 unless it is necessary to do so.  I note that a significant portion of my actions are in fact covered under "physical manifestation".  The big bit is the earthquake.))

((@FArg: Would still require time shenanigans/extreme reaction times to a diamond spike materializing about 1 inch away from your head at speed.  They're AoO, not preplanned.))

Oppose, x3

Support
Support
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:24:50 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: September 21, 2015, 07:23:39 pm »

"I oppose every mind lacerator suggestion so far. I ain't 'bout ta let tha council keep ahold of it..."

That's the point: I don't take you at face value. I didn't take you at face value prior to Zenny's revelation about the Mind Lacerator, and I wasn't inclined to change my mind post-reveal.

It seemed that the only one who was not naive enough to believe that was Si, though, which I found bothersome, given her violent response, and the ensuing clusterfuck of "hey you can't do that!" attacks.

"If ya don' take my words at face value, whats da poin' of arguin' 'bout dem? If ya don' believe me when I tell yays my motivations, why should I botha speakin' in da first place? An' why botherin' arguin' 'bout it if everyone is on yer side anyways?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: September 21, 2015, 07:25:33 pm »

AGREED, IF THE CONDITIONS ARE EITHER A) ALL OTHERS ARE GONE, OR B) THE DON, YOU AND I ARE LEFT.
I agree to these conditions.
The Lambdent Lords are informed telepathically that a truce with THE OVER BRAIN has been achieved. His forces are now to be considered allied until both parties' common enemies are eradicated.

Oppose
Oppose
Oppose

Propose Zenurion be sealed away
Oppose.
Propose that the council be disbanded due to the fact that it is a sad joke of an organization, unable to do anything but pointless proposals that are immediately forgotten. The proposal to make pizza the official food of gods is used as evidence of this fact.

Oppose, x3

Oppose. Proposals made to gain an unfair advantage in a war are nonsense and should be banned.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: September 21, 2015, 07:27:37 pm »

The hive moves towards another force, leading all "Larva Born Lambdents" In battle.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: September 21, 2015, 07:31:44 pm »

Oppose, x3

Oppose. Proposals made to gain an unfair advantage in a war are nonsense and should be banned.
>This Aspect notes your tendency to flood the Council with farcical proposals and supports with the caveat that Zenurion only be disallowed from making farcical proposals.  banning him from making ANY proposals goes too far.
The Technomantic Crystals shall, in concert, teleport the Hive 5,000 feet up.  Tenat twists any portals that would drop the Hive to the ground away from the ground until it has achieved a sufficient velocity to die on impact.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:33:24 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: September 21, 2015, 07:35:46 pm »

the hive Evolves, twisting its legs/roots into propellers and producing a tentacled maw from its bottom flying down at the largest concentration of forces against it
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: September 21, 2015, 07:36:25 pm »

Oppose, x3

>This Aspect notes your tendency to flood the Council with farcical proposals and supports with the caveat that Zenurion be disallowed from making farcical proposals.  banning him from making ANY proposals goes too far.
The Technomantic Crystals shall, in concert, teleport the Hive 5,000 feet up.  Tenat twists any portals that would drop the Hive to the ground away from the ground until it has achieved a sufficient velocity to die on impact.
((How much flux do you have to do all of this stuff? ???))
Oppose this proposal. There wouldn't be so many fake proposals if you guys didn't give me so much material to parody.
My proposal to disband the council is serious, that mess is unable to do anything at all. It's a waste of everyone's time.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: September 21, 2015, 07:41:23 pm »

((Seriously, if you don't put weight behind it, your fight is just taking up space  :-\, and a bunch of actions you attempt will probably fail.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 246