Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284204 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #2940 on: September 24, 2015, 02:44:24 am »

[Si]

What are those pillars doing? Wh-why, do I feel such... pain, from those they hit?
"N-no, that is... wrong."
Si attacks the pillars that are forcibly converting people.

Edit: For clarity, I'll quote.
And when the first of his enemies steps onto the roads, their minds are tested. Their histories, their wishes, their psyches analyzed and sorted like so many files of data to be searched and discarded. In an instant, image, whisper, and memory boil up in their heads; their minds break, the precise manner required having been found by those searches. They belonged to Zhěn Réng Jiāng now. And their thoughts turned to killing their former friends, to tearing them asunder.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 02:48:12 am by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2941 on: September 24, 2015, 05:31:01 am »

>This Aspect does not support outright destruction of any sentience.  This Aspect suggests a subtler approach instead.
Hopefully have the pillars do something other than break minds.  Trick minds, fool minds, but not break them.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: September 24, 2015, 09:13:46 am »

((Break as in the way one indoctrinates somebody into a cult. Breaking them down to build them back up. Not "driving utterly insane". Don't see how it's much worse than killing them anyway, since their souls probably get pulled back down to Hell either way.))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2943 on: September 24, 2015, 09:41:58 am »

KJP, when you post the update, can you post it instead of editing that post please?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: September 24, 2015, 09:44:11 am »

The over brain forms a Tentacle Beast near Vir's creations as a joke
Spoiler: Tentacle Beast (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2945 on: September 24, 2015, 09:46:42 am »

((I would personally suggest everyone wait until actions are processed to continue with the fight. There is a good chance whatever you want to destroy has been dead for a long time  :P))

So what if i am i am not afraid of ceasing to exist and if no else is brave enough to stop this wanton slaughter than i must even if it kills me i was named var becuase my parents always believed i was the kinda person who would help others just becuase i became a god and i am weak compared to all of you but i must try it would be a discrace upon my very name to sit by and watch. Others be slaughtered i shall not stand idly by i will stop this even if i cease to exist becuase of itver transforms into symbol dragon and will use as much essence and ichor that will not kill her to launch a great fireball at don Giovanni in Other words all essence and ichor that wont kill her all aimed in one attack at don Giovanni becuase he started the war

The Don continues to be in that one place, far away from the battlefield.

KJP, when you post the update, can you post it instead of editing that post please?

((I would prefer he just edited it in and linked. Easier to know what happens after that way.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: September 24, 2015, 11:20:42 am »

((Break as in the way one indoctrinates somebody into a cult. Breaking them down to build them back up. Not "driving utterly insane". Don't see how it's much worse than killing them anyway, since their souls probably get pulled back down to Hell either way.))
((So it's basically brainwashing? A rather sudden, and likely extremely painful brainwashing? Yeah, I don't like the idea of that, at all.
The way you said it, it sounds like they're rearranging the brain in a flash, which doesn't sound very... pleasant.
So basically, Si would still feel it, and still be against it.))

((Well, if it's not broken by the tick, then Si will attack it, because those pillars are just... wrong.))

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #2947 on: September 24, 2015, 11:22:29 am »

My apologies if I haven't said hello to you new gods earlier.

Hello new gods! I am Arkford.

Arkford looks at Ver's spheres.
God of dungeons (and dragons), eh? Hmm...

Rename the Dungeon (my prison plane) to the Gaol.
That should help prevent any future confusion.

The over brain forms a Tentacle Beast near Vir's creations as a joke
Spoiler: Tentacle Beast (click to show/hide)
((Nope. Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope... Kill it with balefire.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: September 24, 2015, 12:17:47 pm »

So what if i am i am not afraid of ceasing to exist and if no else is brave enough to stop this wanton slaughter than i must even if it kills me i was named var becuase my parents always believed i was the kinda person who would help others just becuase i became a god and i am weak compared to all of you but i must try it would be a discrace upon my very name to sit by and watch. Others be slaughtered i shall not stand idly by i will stop this even if i cease to exist becuase of itver transforms into symbol dragon and will use as much essence and ichor that will not kill her to launch a great fireball at don Giovanni in Other words all essence and ichor that wont kill her all aimed in one attack at don Giovanni becuase he started the war

Zenurion appears next to the tantrum-throwing god, taking the slightly condescending tone of a parent correcting their child's obvious mistake:
No child, That's not how things work. It's not that people aren't afraid of acting, everyone is taking part in this... And trying to kill a god is a very bad mistake to make, the alpha pantheon can attest of that.

I guess you would need some explanation of what's going on right now. This war is the result of centuries of political development, and of a potential arm race for a certain artifact... Trying to stop this will only make the next conflict thousands of times more brutal, since everyone will be properly armed by then. Now that I think of it a more brutal conflict would probably end up benefiting me regardless.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2949 on: September 24, 2015, 01:21:29 pm »

Zenurion appears next to the tantrum-throwing god, taking the slightly condescending tone of a parent correcting their child's obvious mistake:
No child, That's not how things work. It's not that people aren't afraid of acting, everyone is taking part in this... And trying to kill a god is a very bad mistake to make, the alpha pantheon can attest of that.

I guess you would need some explanation of what's going on right now. This war is the result of centuries of political development, and of a potential arm race for a certain artifact... Trying to stop this will only make the next conflict thousands of times more brutal, since everyone will be properly armed by then. Now that I think of it a more brutal conflict would probably end up benefiting me regardless.

[Si]

"Y-you... spent, most time... under, ground.
C-centuries... haven't, passed. W-we've, not been... around, that long.
"

((She may be stupid, but glaring falsehood remains false. Considering centuries would mean cycling the entire population, which hasn't happened yet.))

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: September 24, 2015, 01:26:21 pm »

[Si]

What are those pillars doing? Wh-why, do I feel such... pain, from those they hit?

And when the first of his enemies steps onto the roads, their minds are tested. Their histories, their wishes, their psyches analyzed and sorted like so many files of data to be searched and discarded. In an instant, image, whisper, and memory boil up in their heads; their minds break, the precise manner required having been found by those searches. They belonged to Zhěn Réng Jiāng now. And their thoughts turned to killing their former friends, to tearing them asunder.
"So I am assuming you want to make this fight easier for Jojo and Zenny."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: September 24, 2015, 01:27:15 pm »

((Our populations live to be around 150~, if I remember correctly, at base.

So yeah, we have been around for centuries sense creation. Considering just making the planets would take a significant amount of time...))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2952 on: September 24, 2015, 01:30:14 pm »

[Si]

"So I am assuming you want to make this fight easier for Jojo and Zenny."
[Si]

"I-it's a, matter of... morals. I-if we, win... with these, tactics... we're no better, than... anyone."

((Our populations live to be around 150~, if I remember correctly, at base.

So yeah, we have been around for centuries sense creation. Considering just making the planets would take a significant amount of time...))
((Mine doesn't, the Skizani has a very much shorter lifespan, and planet creation isn't that slow, we're gods.
I could make a planet in a single tick, that speaks more about the rapidity of making planets than the longevity of ticks.))

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #2953 on: September 24, 2015, 01:34:12 pm »

((Correct answer: Time is weird and Ticks are Ticks, not centuries or millenia or years or months))

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2954 on: September 24, 2015, 01:36:04 pm »

((Correct answer: Time is weird and Ticks are Ticks, not centuries or millenia or years or months))
((Eh, it seems to be somewhere between months and years.))

Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197] 198 199 ... 246