Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284391 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #3030 on: September 24, 2015, 07:20:58 pm »

((WHAT HAPPENING))
((Not much, just the usual murder and hell fire))
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: September 24, 2015, 07:26:09 pm »

((I think there's a difference between manipulating circumstance so I am not where your fist is, and overriding said with impunity against a Aspect bonus.  Also, grabbing hold is going to do nothing against a teleport.))
Tenat simply appears somewhere else and continues the manifestation/clobber patterns.  (Also, grabbing the manifested god does nothing but a parry, certainly not an immobilization, and grabbing the astral god just doesn't stop that.)
>Keep the fighting restricted to the mortals, please.

frankly i don't. Care if i die threats do not scare me but i want all of you to stop fighting becuase it's wrong...i just want everyone to have fun and be friends it was dad's. Dream and i believe in it and finally i did not know that information i am in the dark
STAY OUT OF THIS, THIS IS TO STOP TENAT FROM DISRUPTING THE BATTLE THAT JUST HAPPENED ((Because this is theoretically Tick 11.0)) AND CAUSING A PARADOX
>This Aspect knows of no requirement that events be restricted to Tick boundaries.  Further, this Aspect finds nothing that could cause a paradox.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: September 24, 2015, 07:28:19 pm »

((I think there's a difference between manipulating circumstance so I am not where your fist is, and overriding said with impunity against a Aspect bonus.  Also, grabbing hold is going to do nothing against a teleport.))
Tenat simply appears somewhere else and continues the manifestation/clobber patterns.  (Also, grabbing the manifested god does nothing but a parry, certainly not an immobilization, and grabbing the astral god just doesn't stop that.)

frankly i don't. Care if i die threats do not scare me but i want all of you to stop fighting becuase it's wrong...i just want everyone to have fun and be friends it was dad's. Dream and i believe in it and finally i did not know that information i am in the dark
STAY OUT OF THIS, THIS IS TO STOP TENAT FROM DISRUPTING THE BATTLE THAT JUST HAPPENED ((Because this is theoretically Tick 11.0)) AND CAUSING A PARADOX
>This Aspect knows of no requirement that events be restricted to Tick boundaries.  Further, this Aspect finds nothing that could cause a paradox.
--Reserved for T11, actions beyond this timestamp go in T12, IC or otherwise (replies to replies of existing PM threads will most likely go in T11, though)--
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3033 on: September 24, 2015, 07:31:56 pm »

Vir blushes upon being pattedS-Sto-o-ZzzVir has fallen asleep from the long journey and events and interactions of today
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: September 24, 2015, 07:34:07 pm »

((My point is that you're basically ignoring every actions against you by saying they failed every time. If you get to choose that everything you do is a success I don't see why I couldn't do the same. And besides, you have no aspect bonus here (you aren't the god of dodging after all), and even if you did it wouldn't be an instant win granter, it would only means you would get a discount, which wouldn't apply either because every of your actions so far have been zero cost ones.))

It seems the hand is unhampered by instantaneous spatial transportation, reforming itself wherever the god manifests.
Says the one using divine powers in a "mortal only" war.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 09:55:16 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: September 24, 2015, 07:52:16 pm »

((My point is that you're basically ignoring every actions against you by saying they failed every time. If you get to choose that everything you do is a success I don't see why I couldn't do the same. And besides, you have no aspect bonus here (you aren't the god of dodging after all), and even if you did it wouldn't be an instant win granter, it would only means you would get a discount, which wouldn't apply either because every of your actions so far have been zero cost ones.))

It seems the hand is unhampered by instantaneous spatial transportation, reforming itself wherever the god manifests.
Says the one using divine powers in a "mortal only" war.
CONSIDERING THAT THE DON IS/WAS STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BATTLEFIELD I DON'T THINK THIS COUNTS AS A MORTAL ONLY WAR
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: September 24, 2015, 07:55:21 pm »

The only thing he's been doing was trying to prevent other gods from attacking his troops with divine powers. My point still stands.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: September 24, 2015, 08:02:16 pm »

"Yes, please ignore the skeleton currently fighting the Don's troops. And the other skeleton 'tending' to the mortally wounded."

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: September 24, 2015, 08:11:21 pm »

"Request[-]suggestion; gods:(other:(new:(cease:(interference{battle}))))_
conflict:(battle:(current))=concern:(gods:(other:(new))){false}_
subject designate:("Zenurion":(query:(purpose{true}:(escalation:(battle)))))_
purpose{only}=entertainment{false}_
existence:(object:("Mind Lacerator"))=probability:(low){perceived[-]current}_
purpose{perceived[-]possible}=test:(weapon[-]tool[-]experiment); dependency:(mortals:(subject{test}))_

[Si]

What are those pillars doing? Wh-why, do I feel such... pain, from those they hit?
"N-no, that is... wrong."
Si attacks the pillars that are forcibly converting people.
The towers have chunks carved from them. Arm and tool scramble frantically to repair the tower, but falling rubble crushes some, and it is difficult to counter the work of a god. Yet, still, they stand impassively, continuing their disgorging of armies and munitions. The face with the expression of irritation has part of a cheek ripped out, and it's eyes seem to flare in pain. But the god does not respond, except to speak, monotone voice skipping and scratching slightly as it replies to the attacks, calmly, somehow.

"Subject designate:("Si"); request:(cease:(assault))_
situation:(current)=war(; morals{misguided}=protect:(mortals){false}_
death:(mortals:(war))=probability:(high); cause:(death)=concern{false}_
souls:(mortals:(other:("Lambdent")))[>]afterlife:("Hell"); cause:(death)=concern{false}_
war:(success:(dependent:(morals)))=false_
reduction:(death:(mortals:("humans")))=probability:(increased)[<>]chaos:(enemy:(cause:(control)))_"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: September 24, 2015, 08:27:43 pm »

((Before I (and thus you) get any further, we really should *Stop* with the battle actions. Given the high volume of things going on, there is a very high chance that most of the things you are attempting to do are simply impossible, and it is tactically stupid to act without knowing what is going on anyway. In short, it is pointless to do any more battle actions for the moment, so quit making them.))

"Yes, please ignore the skeleton currently fighting the Don's troops. And the other skeleton 'tending' to the mortally wounded."

((*May or may not be trapped  :P))

((Also, you know we aren't free-forming these battles, right? We have someone who is calculating them. Makes some of these actions pointless in the end  :-\.))
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:38:06 pm by Stirk »
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: September 24, 2015, 08:40:59 pm »

"Request[-]suggestion; gods:(other:(new:(cease:(interference{battle}))))_
conflict:(battle:(current))=concern:(gods:(other:(new))){false}_
subject designate:("Zenurion":(query:(purpose{true}:(escalation:(battle)))))_
purpose{only}=entertainment{false}_
existence:(object:("Mind Lacerator"))=probability:(low){perceived[-]current}_
purpose{perceived[-]possible}=test:(weapon[-]tool[-]experiment); dependency:(mortals:(subject{test}))_

[Si]

What are those pillars doing? Wh-why, do I feel such... pain, from those they hit?
"N-no, that is... wrong."
Si attacks the pillars that are forcibly converting people.
The towers have chunks carved from them. Arm and tool scramble frantically to repair the tower, but falling rubble crushes some, and it is difficult to counter the work of a god. Yet, still, they stand impassively, continuing their disgorging of armies and munitions. The face with the expression of irritation has part of a cheek ripped out, and it's eyes seem to flare in pain. But the god does not respond, except to speak, monotone voice skipping and scratching slightly as it replies to the attacks, calmly, somehow.

"Subject designate:("Si"); request:(cease:(assault))_
situation:(current)=war(; morals{misguided}=protect:(mortals){false}_
death:(mortals:(war))=probability:(high); cause:(death)=concern{false}_
souls:(mortals:(other:("Lambdent")))[>]afterlife:("Hell"); cause:(death)=concern{false}_
war:(success:(dependent:(morals)))=false_
reduction:(death:(mortals:("humans")))=probability:(increased)[<>]chaos:(enemy:(cause:(control)))_"

Zenurion's voice seem to shift ever so slightly, seemingly... darker, as if to fit his shadowy form.
Is that so? Prepare to be disappointed then. Well not entirely since what I'm about to bring in will be far enough to make you lose regardless, I wouldn't be doing it if I wasn't sure that it would grant me victory. That's probably something you should start doing too now that I think of it, not sure what's the point in doing stuff if you expect it to fail (what I'm saying is that your giants are a sad joke of an opposition).

Also nice attempt at bending Si's morality to make her do the dirty work for you, that's probably the best you managed to do in this war so far (again, what I'm saying is that your moves have been terribly disappointing up to now).

((not doing anything but responding at this point, if you exclude that thing with Tenat.))
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 09:17:18 pm by FArgHalfnr »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: September 25, 2015, 03:36:51 am »

((Before I (and thus you) get any further, we really should *Stop* with the battle actions. Given the high volume of things going on, there is a very high chance that most of the things you are attempting to do are simply impossible, and it is tactically stupid to act without knowing what is going on anyway. In short, it is pointless to do any more battle actions for the moment, so quit making them.))

((*May or may not be trapped  :P))

((Also, you know we aren't free-forming these battles, right? We have someone who is calculating them. Makes some of these actions pointless in the end  :-\.))
((That's why my actions say attack or attempt to deflect, and other descriptions of actions, not results.
I just don't like deciding stuff for people.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: September 25, 2015, 04:31:50 am »

"I am Nogis. Spawned from the death of Nogis. I am the god of music and writing."
((Nogis spawned from the death of Nogis?))

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: September 25, 2015, 05:59:01 am »

" My sincere apologies for inteoducing myself so late, young one. I am Morthan, the God of Suffering and Decay. I hope we'll get along!"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: September 25, 2015, 07:41:40 am »

...nice to meet you morthanVir tiredly rub her sleepy eyes and stands up
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 246