Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284435 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #3135 on: September 26, 2015, 02:57:07 pm »

WOULDN'T ONE OF ZENURION'S TRIBUNAL JUDGES BE MORE APPROPRIATE TO JUDGE RATHER THAN A WITNESS
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: September 26, 2015, 03:01:06 pm »

my brain my head...ohh headache Headache HEADACHE! SILENCE! SILENCE!! SILENCE!!!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: September 26, 2015, 03:02:16 pm »

my brain my head...ohh headache Headache HEADACHE! SILENCE! SILENCE!! SILENCE!!!

"Ya know, I was startin' ta get annoyed in all dis yappin' on, but if it bothas dis guy dis much, I'd say ya betta keep it up."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3138 on: September 26, 2015, 03:06:28 pm »

WOULDN'T ONE OF ZENURION'S TRIBUNAL JUDGES BE MORE APPROPRIATE TO JUDGE RATHER THAN A WITNESS
>EMPHATICALLY not.
>Oh, and Zenurion: says who?  Lawmancy?  That has no jurisdiction over gods unless we submit to its jurisdiction, and I did not.
>Further: (half of) Your argument is that the Council can try cases.  Do you really not understand what your own lawyer...Oh, yes, you don't, because you actually don't know what you just said.
>It is not censorship, it is a request that the record of whatever this case IS, not be filled with defamatory language.  In short, you can say what you like, but the case should not be decided upon those grounds but instead on the legal merit of the arguments.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 03:08:20 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: September 26, 2015, 03:08:06 pm »

Well...

Actually, no. Words cannot possibly describe this nonsense.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3140 on: September 26, 2015, 03:08:57 pm »

Well...

Actually, no. Words cannot possibly describe this nonsense.

>Off the record: This Aspect concurs.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: September 26, 2015, 03:18:53 pm »

>EMPHATICALLY not.
>Oh, and Zenurion: says who?  Lawmancy?  That has no jurisdiction over gods unless we submit to its jurisdiction, and I did not.
>Further: (half of) Your argument is that the Council can try cases.  Do you really not understand what your own lawyer...Oh, yes, you don't, because you actually don't know what you just said.
>It is not censorship, it is a request that the record of whatever this case IS, not be filled with defamatory language.  In short, you can say what you like, but the case should not be decided upon those grounds but instead on the legal merit of the arguments.

Yes, it happened. It really did.
Zenurion quickly start scribbling on a sheet of paper.

Fascinating!
He resume, this time drawing graphs.

I wouldn't believe it if it wasn't happening before my very eyes! Your sheer stupidity as reached such height that it gave birth to a singularity of idiocy!! QUICK! I NEED THE MISTAKE ENGINE!
The mistake engine appears next to Tenat.
Watch carefully the power output of the machine.

If my calculations are correct, then you did it! Free unlimited power! The dream of every scientist! This is a miracle!
While Zenurion is distracted by his potential discovery, one of the Lawyers begins filling a lawsuit for defamation against the Tribunal and it's employees.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: September 26, 2015, 03:22:42 pm »

>EMPHATICALLY not.

Yes, it happened. It really did.
Zenurion quickly start scribbling on a sheet of paper.

Fascinating!
He resume, this time drawing graphs.

I wouldn't believe it if it wasn't happening before my very eyes! Your sheer stupidity as reached such height that it gave birth to a singularity of idiocy!! QUICK! I NEED THE MISTAKE ENGINE!
The mistake engine appears next to Tenat.
Watch carefully the power output of the machine.

If my calculations are correct, then you did it! Free unlimited power! The dream of every scientist! This is a miracle!
While Zenurion is distracted by his potential discovery, one of the Lawyers begins filling a lawsuit for defamation against the Tribunal and it's employees.
Hook up a duplicate idiocy engine to Zenurion and monitor his output.  It's probably higher.
>That would be solely your doing.  Also, keep an eye on your lawyers, they're trying to escape.
Sigtext

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: September 26, 2015, 03:32:19 pm »

Keep talking, you're empowering the singularity!

The Lawyer, having finished his lawsuit, bring the relevant papers to Zenurion.
Good, I'll let you guys handle that. I'm on the verge of making a great discovery!
A Lawyer from hell, seemingly bigger than the others, step forwards:

DEFENDER TENAT, A LAWSUIT HAS BEEN FILLED DUE TO YOUR DEFAMATORY COMMENT TOWARDS THE TRIBUNAL AND IT'S EMPLOYEES. WILL YOU RETRACT YOUR CLAIM OR FACE HELL IN THIS COURT?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3144 on: September 26, 2015, 03:37:38 pm »

What court?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: September 26, 2015, 03:49:18 pm »

Good, I'll let you guys handle that. I'm on the verge of making a great discovery!

DEFENDER TENAT, A LAWSUIT HAS BEEN FILLED DUE TO YOUR DEFAMATORY COMMENT TOWARDS THE TRIBUNAL AND IT'S EMPLOYEES. WILL YOU RETRACT YOUR CLAIM OR FACE HELL IN THIS COURT?
>Firstly, terminology.  I am not Defender anything.  Secondly, filed.  Thirdly, its.  Fourthly, what does that even mean.
>This Aspect does not submit to this jurisdiction.  File a suit in whatever court the Council comes up with.  Further, this Aspect requests, as is the right of the defense and the defendant, to know the evidence against them.
Tenat looks over at the prosecutor.
>Really?  That's the best you've got?  A groundless defamation suit?  If you're hoping to make that stick, I really pity you.
>Further, the Tribunal is quite obviously unable to try this case, as they have a conflict of interest.

Sigtext

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: September 26, 2015, 03:50:07 pm »

What court?

THIS ONE.
The Lawyer bring a lance out of his suit, and brutally throw it on the nonexistent ground, cracking it as if it was made out of glass. Pure light can be seen through the fissures. A flag materialize on the lance, on which can be read "first divine court", and nothing else. It seems Zenurion is behind this action, as a stream of zerocostaction-inium can be seen flowing ethereally between the god and his lawyer. The proper equipment for this location to function as a court suddenly appears centered around the pole, exactly where it is needed. Zenurion, despite still being busy with the mistake engine, says:

IF I HEAR ONE OF YOU SAY COUNCIL AGAIN I'LL RIP YOUR THROAT, WHENEVER YOU HAVE ONE OR NOT.

Ninjaedit:

>Firstly, terminology.  I am not Defender anything.  Secondly, filed.  Thirdly, its.  Fourthly, what does that even mean.
>This Aspect does not submit to this jurisdiction.  File a suit in whatever court the Council comes up with.  Further, this Aspect requests, as is the right of the defense and the defendant, to know the evidence against them.
Tenat looks over at the prosecutor.
>Really?  That's the best you've got?  A groundless defamation suit?  If you're hoping to make that stick, I really pity you.
>Further, the Tribunal is quite obviously unable to try this case, as they have a conflict of interest.

GROUNDLESS? AND HERE YOU ARE AGAIN, PRETENDING MY TRIBUNAL ISN'T NEUTRAL WITH YOUR BASELESS CLAIMS!
The previous Lawyer begins writing another similar Lawsuit.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 03:53:50 pm by FArgHalfnr »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: September 26, 2015, 03:52:27 pm »

What court?

THIS ONE.
The Lawyer bring a lance out of his suit, and brutally throw it on the nonexistent ground, cracking it as if it was made out of glass. Pure light can be seen through the fissures. A flag materialize on the lance, on which can be read "first divine court", and nothing else. It seems Zenurion is behind this action, as a stream of zerocostaction-inium can be seen flowing ethereally between the god and his lawyer. The proper equipment for this location to function as a court suddenly appears centered around the pole, exactly where it is needed. Zenurion, despite still being busy with the mistake engine, says:

IF I HEAR ONE OF YOU SAY COUNCIL AGAIN I'LL RIP YOUR THROAT, WHENEVER YOU HAVE ONE OR NOT.
The judge's bench fills with a panel of nine Witnesses, but the flag disintegrates.  The jury box is filled with unbiased jurors.  (KJP.)
>Council.  Go ahead, throttle the defense lawyer and get slammed for contempt faster than you can get a readout from a mistake engine.
>"YOUR Tribunal" is DEFINITELY not neutral, as YOU are part of the PROSECUTION, or have you NEVER STUDIED LAW?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 03:58:18 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: September 26, 2015, 03:54:01 pm »

The judge's bench fills with a panel of nine Witnesses, but the flag disintegrates.  The jury box is filled with unbiased jurors.  (KJP.)

I thought you weren't going to submit to this jurisdiction?

Seriously, Tenat, you're just encouraging him... so stop.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #3149 on: September 26, 2015, 03:54:35 pm »

Council.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 246