Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284346 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 10.0 Descent to Dissent [26/137]
« Reply #3150 on: September 26, 2015, 03:56:42 pm »

The judge's bench fills with a panel of nine Witnesses, but the flag disintegrates.  The jury box is filled with unbiased jurors.  (KJP.)

I thought you weren't going to submit to this jurisdiction?

Seriously, Tenat, you're just encouraging him... so stop.

>This Aspect is making the jurisdiction (and by extension the precedent for trying gods), in point of fact.  He just made the courtroom.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: September 26, 2015, 03:58:35 pm »

I don't think any of us is going to submit to another's authority. This is an entirely pointless exercise.

Anyway, the precedent for trying gods was when we all voted to seal the Alpha Pantheon in the Black Chamber.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: September 26, 2015, 03:59:31 pm »

"What are dey even fightin' 'bout again?"
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: September 26, 2015, 04:01:05 pm »

I think it started with copyright, now it seems over who has jurisdiction.

So I repeat, entirely pointless.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: September 26, 2015, 04:02:06 pm »

The over brain "Borrows" a few members from asmany races unmade by any of the gods involved as it can, and puts them on the bench
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 04:04:42 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: September 26, 2015, 04:02:59 pm »

What court?

THIS ONE.
The Lawyer bring a lance out of his suit, and brutally throw it on the nonexistent ground, cracking it as if it was made out of glass. Pure light can be seen through the fissures. A flag materialize on the lance, on which can be read "first divine court", and nothing else. It seems Zenurion is behind this action, as a stream of zerocostaction-inium can be seen flowing ethereally between the god and his lawyer. The proper equipment for this location to function as a court suddenly appears centered around the pole, exactly where it is needed. Zenurion, despite still being busy with the mistake engine, says:

IF I HEAR ONE OF YOU SAY COUNCIL AGAIN I'LL RIP YOUR THROAT, WHENEVER YOU HAVE ONE OR NOT.
The judge's bench fills with a panel of nine Witnesses, but the flag disintegrates.  The jury box is filled with unbiased jurors.  (KJP.)
>Council.  Go ahead, throttle the defense lawyer and get slammed for contempt faster than you can get a readout from a mistake engine.
>YOUR Tribunal is DEFINITELY not neutral, as YOU are part of the PROSECUTION, or have you NEVER STUDIED LAW?

Another Lawsuit is being prepared by the same Lawyer, who seems to have trouble producing them fast enough at this rate. More Lawyers join the first one in his task.
IT. IS. NEUTRAL. NOW BRING EVIDENCE OF THEIR BIAS BEFORE YOU DROWN IN LAWSUITS. IN THE MEANTIME I WILL OPPOSE THAT YOUR STUPID WITNESS HAVE ANY POSITION IN THIS COURT, SINCE THEY ARE CLEARLY JUST AS BIASED AS THE VAULT IN WHICH THEY WORK.

Council.

A neck appears before Arkford, perfectly cut from it's previous owner. It is still warm to the touch.
DO IT YOURSELF, LOSER.

HER STUPIDITY.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 04:04:42 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: September 26, 2015, 04:08:17 pm »

I would like to ask Zenurion why they are willing to have divine law run by our creations, but I've had enough of the nonsense for today, so someone else can do it.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: September 26, 2015, 04:09:45 pm »

((Just went to mtg prerelease, what happened???)
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: September 26, 2015, 04:10:29 pm »

>This lawyer *indicates lawyer* asserts that the Tribunal has been defamed by an as-yet-unrevealed comment.
>This apparently stemmed from a dispute regarding in what jurisdiction a god can be tried.
>The original dispute arose from an argument over copyright and patent, and their existence and applicability.

What court?

THIS ONE.
The Lawyer bring a lance out of his suit, and brutally throw it on the nonexistent ground, cracking it as if it was made out of glass. Pure light can be seen through the fissures. A flag materialize on the lance, on which can be read "first divine court", and nothing else. It seems Zenurion is behind this action, as a stream of zerocostaction-inium can be seen flowing ethereally between the god and his lawyer. The proper equipment for this location to function as a court suddenly appears centered around the pole, exactly where it is needed. Zenurion, despite still being busy with the mistake engine, says:

IF I HEAR ONE OF YOU SAY COUNCIL AGAIN I'LL RIP YOUR THROAT, WHENEVER YOU HAVE ONE OR NOT.
>Council.  Go ahead, throttle the defense lawyer and get slammed for contempt faster than you can get a readout from a mistake engine.
>YOUR Tribunal is DEFINITELY not neutral, as YOU are part of the PROSECUTION, or have you NEVER STUDIED LAW?

Another Lawsuit is being prepared by the same Lawyer, who seems to have trouble producing them fast enough at this rate. More Lawyers join the first one in his task.
IT. IS. NEUTRAL. NOW BRING EVIDENCE OF THEIR BIAS BEFORE YOU DROWN IN LAWSUITS. IN THE MEANTIME I WILL OPPOSE THAT YOUR STUPID WITNESS HAVE ANY POSITION IN THIS COURT, SINCE THEY ARE CLEARLY JUST AS BIASED AS THE VAULT IN WHICH THEY WORK.
>This Aspect has presented the evidence of the Tribunal's bias.  The membership of yourself within said, and its alignment with Zenurion, are most likely sufficient to deem their judgements affected by external allegiances.
>Further, unverifiably repeating a statement does not make it true.  Nor does vehemence.
>They are not, in fact, mine.  They were created from the start to be impartial, were specifically told not to worship any gods, and have served as arbitrators prior to this.  Further, the Vault and the Witnesses have no connection other than potentially the same connection any mortal may have of storing documents within.
>This Aspect moves that all further suits on this matter be dismissed as frivolous procedural attempts to evade a negative judgement.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: September 26, 2015, 04:10:47 pm »

The over brain summons a dozen Bastaeges, and has them Assist Zenurions lawyers in any way they can
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: September 26, 2015, 04:13:48 pm »

The over brain summons a dozen Bastaeges, and has them Assist Zenurions lawyers in any way they can
>And this is why this Aspect moved for your forced recusal.  You are helping a side in this case and attempting to aid in its judgement.  Please pick one.  Although you have already done so.
((@tntey: Copyright law.  And then arguments that took on a vaguely legal frame.  And then a full-on court.))
Sigtext

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #3161 on: September 26, 2015, 04:14:21 pm »

Unless your Bastaeges are lawyers, I doubt that there's much they can do.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: September 26, 2015, 04:14:51 pm »

All of those who accept Zenurion's authority over all gods, say aye.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #3163 on: September 26, 2015, 04:16:10 pm »

Stay silent.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: September 26, 2015, 04:18:00 pm »

"A lawsuit over whether or not one can actually sue another. I will say no more than that the playwrights are going to have a field day."

"How would that even work in practice? A pantheon that cannot be left from?"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 246