Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284340 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]
« Reply #3270 on: September 27, 2015, 02:27:38 pm »

[Si]

What? But I attacked, his forces. I detected, his forces. My divine senses can't lie.
"H-how? I-illusions... don't, work... on gods."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: September 27, 2015, 02:33:35 pm »

Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

"You... have, an invasion, force. Y-you... attacked, the humans."

The Don puts his cigar in his mouth, lighting it while shaking his head.

"Did ya pay attention to da battle? 'Cus you attacked da humans more den I did. Ya where da reason da entire city was leveled. Ya leveled it yerself."
[Si]

"You... attacked, the humans. Seeing, fit... to judge, an entire... race. B-because, their... god, did something wrong.
You, targeted... all, humanity, every... city.
I... just, targeted... your army. I attacked, your army.
"

"Ya thought ya did, but ya ain't smart as I is."

The Don briefly goes to the battle field once again, still with the cigar in his mouth. He moves a human corpse with his foot, showing the marks of Si's attacks. He then blows out a lot of smoke

"Ya see, da parts of 'my army' dat was unda heavy illusion weren't part of my army at all. Dey was jus' some mooks from da city ya was tryin' ta 'protect'. I made ya tink dat da army ya was fightin' was my boys, when in reality dey was jus' da civilians from da village. So ya and da rest of da white-nights ova der killed da people ya thought ya was tryin' ta protect wit yer own hands. So it was you who attacked da humans, not me."
>This Aspect notes the admission of guilt and proposes that the Don be forced to resurrect the humans he caused to be killed.  This Aspect further proposes that a general slate of War Crimes proposals be put forward.  This Aspect wishes to propose:
>No illusions are to be placed over civilian populations such that they appear as enemy targets.
>No mindripping enemy combatants or civilians.
>No claims of "But it's my Sphere" as casus belli/The god claiming such takes full responsibility for all deaths and responsibility to perform the subsequent resurrections.
>No weaponizing unnatural disasters.  (Do not create natural disasters of your own.  Normal weather is fine, weather that escalates normally is fine, but no "I create a tornado.".)
>No weaponizing the sun or stars.
>_
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: September 27, 2015, 02:35:13 pm »

Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

"Did ya pay attention to da battle? 'Cus you attacked da humans more den I did. Ya where da reason da entire city was leveled. Ya leveled it yerself."
[Si]

"You... attacked, the humans. Seeing, fit... to judge, an entire... race. B-because, their... god, did something wrong.
"

The Don briefly goes to the battle field once again, still with the cigar in his mouth. He moves a human corpse with his foot, showing the marks of Si's attacks. He then blows out a lot of smoke

"Ya see, da parts of 'my army' dat was unda heavy illusion weren't part of my army at all. Dey was jus' some mooks from da city ya was tryin' ta 'protect'. I made ya tink dat da army ya was fightin' was my boys, when in reality dey was jus' da civilians from da village. So ya and da rest of da white-nights ova der killed da people ya thought ya was tryin' ta protect wit yer own hands. So it was you who attacked da humans, not me."
>This Aspect notes the admission of guilt and proposes that the Don be forced to resurrect the humans he caused to be killed.  This Aspect further proposes that a general slate of War Crimes proposals be put forward.  This Aspect wishes to propose:
>No illusions are to be placed over civilian populations such that they appear as enemy targets.
>No claims of "But it's my Sphere" as casus belli/The god claiming such takes full responsibility for all deaths and responsibility to perform the subsequent resurrections.
>No weaponizing unnatural disasters.  (Do not create natural disasters of your own.  Normal weather is fine, weather that escalates normally is fine, but no "I create a tornado.".)
>_

OPPOSE ALL
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: September 27, 2015, 02:37:27 pm »

[Si]

What? But I attacked, his forces. I detected, his forces. My divine senses can't lie.

"It ain't magic illusions. I made em myself. Good enough ta fool anytin', 'specially fools. Its apples ta oranges tryin' ta compare my abilities ta any otha illusion dat eva existed."

>_

"I ain't a soldia, any crime I commit is jus' a normal crime. An' commitin' crimes is my ting. And I ain't da one who killed em, you was. An' fer all you know, you is still killin' em dead. If anytin' should revive em, it would have ta be you. Yer laws are 'bout as stupid as you are."

The Don returns to the Corpse Club, wondering if he should make a special room to commemorate the war.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: September 27, 2015, 02:51:35 pm »

[Si]

But why didn't I detect the people? U-unless...
Si starts leaking black liquid.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Unless he used my undetectable idea.
"S-subterfuge... doesn't... excuse, you... Don. A-any, crime... you do, is crime, a-and... punishable."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: September 27, 2015, 02:54:12 pm »

[Si]

"It ain't magic illusions. I made em myself. Good enough ta fool anytin', 'specially fools. Its apples ta oranges tryin' ta compare my abilities ta any otha illusion dat eva existed."

>_

"I ain't a soldia, any crime I commit is jus' a normal crime. An' commitin' crimes is my ting. And I ain't da one who killed em, you was. An' fer all you know, you is still killin' em dead. If anytin' should revive em, it would have ta be you. Yer laws are 'bout as stupid as you are."

The Don returns to the Corpse Club, wondering if he should make a special room to commemorate the war.
>We can still punish you as one.  And you don't get off scot-free just because of your Sphere.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: September 27, 2015, 03:00:15 pm »

>This Aspect...proposes that the Don be forced to resurrect the humans he caused to be killed.
Abstain. Pointless.
This Aspect further proposes that a general slate of War Crimes proposals be put forward. 
Support, though it should be noted that these won't apply to those not members of the Council, bringing them neither protection nor punishment.
Oppose, with proposed amendment: "No illusions are to be placed by divine beings or by their command over civilian populations such that they appear as enemy targets."
"Considering the Haunts use a more benign version of this to live, yes, this is a big deal."
Oppose. Too vague.
Support.
Abstain. Too specific to be enforced. The same effects can be produced by conventional smiting anyway.
Oppose, with proposed amendment: "No using the sun or stars or the direct, unchanged energy produced by them as a weapon." Solar panels and such are pretty okay, even if they're powering a weapon.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: September 27, 2015, 03:00:59 pm »

[Si]

"S-subterfuge... doesn't... excuse, you... Don. A-any, crime... you do, is crime, a-and... punishable."

"Der ain't a law 'gainst Illusions, is der? All I did was make da Humans look a certain way. You was da one killin' em."

>We can still punish you as one.  And you don't get off scot-free just because of your Sphere.

"Tsk, tsk. I can punish ya if I wanted ta. Ain't a law, rememba? You was da one who attacked em, so mebbe I should be da one dishin' out punisment?"

The Don stretches back, putting his feet on the bar top and his hands behind his head.

"Of coursa ya could try ta stop me 'gain, but dat would prolly just end up like dis, wouldn't it?"
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 03:02:59 pm by Stirk »

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: September 27, 2015, 03:04:05 pm »

Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

[Si]

"

>_

What a steaming pile of shit. I'm so glad I left that mess you call "council".
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #3279 on: September 27, 2015, 03:04:57 pm »

>_

Support all.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: September 27, 2015, 03:05:44 pm »

Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

[Si]

"

>_

What a steaming pile of shit. I'm so glad I left that mess you call "council".

Zenurion? Care to explain?
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: September 27, 2015, 03:06:47 pm »

"SO ARE YOU NOW DONE WITH YOUR WARRING MY FELLOW GODS?"

Revive as many humans that died in the war and the religious conflicts as Itia can with 2 essence.

>_

Support these proposals and abstain on the others.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: September 27, 2015, 03:09:16 pm »

[Si]

((Aaaand wait a second. Stirk came up with the undetectable idea, and used it publicly for Lupin before any other undetectable creatures where made. Si is a jerk trying to take credit for herself  >:( :'())

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: September 27, 2015, 03:11:12 pm »

"Of coursa ya could try ta stop me 'gain, but dat would prolly just end up like dis, wouldn't it?"
>This Aspect queries whether you truly believe you could survive multiple gods attacking you, personally.
This Aspect further proposes that a general slate of War Crimes proposals be put forward. 
Support, though it should be noted that these won't apply to those not members of the Council, bringing them neither protection nor punishment.
>Propose that War Crimes judgments be enforced over all combatants.
Oppose, with proposed amendment: "No illusions are to be placed by divine beings or by their command over civilian populations such that they appear as enemy targets."
"Considering the Haunts use a more benign version of this to live, yes, this is a big deal."
>Support.
Oppose. Too vague.
>This Aspect requests any amendments you would make, then.
Oppose, with proposed amendment: "No using the sun or stars or the direct, unchanged energy produced by them as a weapon." Solar panels and such are pretty okay, even if they're powering a weapon.

>...This does not appear to substantially change the content.
WITHDRAW the proposal regarding the weather.
Sigtext

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: September 27, 2015, 03:14:38 pm »

>This Aspect queries whether you truly believe you could survive multiple gods attacking you, personally.

The Don blows from his cigar again, putting it firmly in his left hand as he speaks.

"I could. I ya din' have a God killin' weapon, ya couldn' kill me. If ya did, den da mob 'justice' da gods love would be on my side, an' I would get an army of em ta show up an arrest da guys tryin'. Den dey would be locked up foreva like da Alpha pantheon. We really need ta decide when dat punishment ends."

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 246