Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 284387 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]
« Reply #3525 on: September 28, 2015, 08:00:07 pm »

"By the way, as a courtesy to you all, I will inform you now that my new experiment will require subjects from all of the sapient races that currently exist. Only one from each settlement, and that number will diminish as the experiment progresses. And no, it won't be because the subjects died. If any of you have any objections, please say them now."
HERE TAKE A DOZEN, NOT LIKE THEY DO ANY THING MAYBE YOU CAN FIND A USE FOR THEM?, JUST AVOID MY CEBRAINS
The over brain hands him a dozen Bastagises
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3526 on: September 28, 2015, 08:00:35 pm »

"By the way, as a courtesy to you all, I will inform you now that my new experiment will require subjects from all of the sapient races that currently exist. Only one from each settlement, and that number will diminish as the experiment progresses. And no, it won't be because the subjects died. If any of you have any objections, please say them now."

I do. I don't want to see my Lambdent in some experiment I don't know anything about, especially since half of their characteristics are still meant to be secret. So what's this experiment about exactly?
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3527 on: September 28, 2015, 08:01:56 pm »

"As stated previously, my hidden races will not partake in experiments at this time."

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3528 on: September 28, 2015, 08:07:23 pm »

I do. I don't want to see my Lambdent in some experiment I don't know anything about, especially since half of their characteristics are still meant to be secret. So what's this experiment about exactly?

The grin that spreads itself across Jixiu's face would makes it very clear that the last question was a mistake. "Where to start? Well, first of all, it's about the individual knowledge and technological prowess of each races. The other part is the one I'm more interested in, though. I want to see how the races interact. Prejudices, enmities, or even just disagreements of the 'I don't like your face' kind. I want to see how they work, both when cooperating and competing. Which ones excell at working under pressure? Which ones flounder and fail? Which ones do I think are ready to receive my gifts. It is also going to be a test of individual character, simply to make things more interesting. I might even add in an explosion at some point. Actually, no. I will add in an explosion. If something doesn't blow up during experimentation, you're doing it wrong! Don't you agree, Dr. Zenurion?"
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3529 on: September 28, 2015, 08:09:54 pm »

The grin that spreads itself across Jixiu's face would makes it very clear that the last question was a mistake. "Where to start? Well, first of all, it's about the individual knowledge and technological prowess of each races. The other part is the one I'm more interested in, though. I want to see how the races interact. Prejudices, enmities, or even just disagreements of the 'I don't like your face' kind. I want to see how they work, both when cooperating and competing. Which ones excell at working under pressure? Which ones flounder and fail? Which ones do I think are ready to receive my gifts. It is also going to be a test of individual character, simply to make things more interesting. I might even add in an explosion at some point. Actually, no. I will add in an explosion. If something doesn't blow up during experimentation, you're doing it wrong! Don't you agree, Dr. Zenurion?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3530 on: September 28, 2015, 08:29:09 pm »

HMM THAN YOU CAN BORROW ONE OF MY CEBRAINS, IF IT DIES I WILL BE BORROWING ZENURIONS LAWYERS FROM HELL...
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 08:34:06 pm by crazyabe »
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3531 on: September 28, 2015, 08:38:05 pm »

That actually does sound like an interesting experiment. That said, I don't see most gods being okay with their species being used by someone else. Perhaps you could perform a similar experiment by seeing how individuals you create interact with one another? Each individual could have traits similar to that of a different species. You probably wouldn't have much luck with the currently hidden species but starting with the known ones would still be something.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3532 on: September 28, 2015, 08:47:08 pm »

I AM SENDING TWELVE BASTAGISES, BECAUSE THEY WORK BEST IN GROUPS UNDER MY CEBRAINS
((This is technically one race, The Zeth horde))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #3533 on: September 28, 2015, 08:50:55 pm »

I AM SENDING TWELVE BASTAGISES, BECAUSE THEY WORK BEST IN GROUPS UNDER MY CEBRAINS

((They are one of the smallest races. Not much of a horde.))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3534 on: September 28, 2015, 08:55:16 pm »

((They are one of the smallest races. Not much of a horde.))
((Bastagis, CEbrain, Hive, Drudge, Suzerain, That's five types i can Force into the Horde so far))
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3535 on: September 28, 2015, 08:57:27 pm »

Draw from Ichor as needed.

2E:Create Soul Cartridges (small portable soul containers).
6E: Create Soul Fusion/Fission Matrices (technologies capable of shredding/combining/dividing souls)

Open a permanent living-only portal to Sheol in El-Jannah. Begin harvesting the dead microbes for souls.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 09:49:19 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3536 on: September 28, 2015, 09:01:01 pm »

Tenat shall attend the new Madness of the Gods opening and the Death of a God opening.

"Whats da point of even attenden plays 'bout stuff ya waz there for? Ya already dig what happened...."
>Obtaining a different perspective, perhaps.  Perhaps sitting up here and bickering is simply something one might want a break from.  Then again, we bicker down there, too...But that is of no consequence.  Mostly, this Aspect views plays because this Aspect wants to do so.
>Jiuxiu, you are responsible for preventing deaths and soliciting willing volunteers from the Crystallum.  This Aspect imposes no other conditions at this time but reserves the right to apply further constraints in the future.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3537 on: September 28, 2015, 09:14:43 pm »

I would honestly rather you didn't do anything with the Kitsoonies, so I'd appreciate if you leave them be.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3538 on: September 28, 2015, 09:19:50 pm »

I would honestly rather you didn't do anything with the Kitsoonies, so I'd appreciate if you leave them be.

"Would you mind if I commissioned a Kitsoony playwright, at least? I was hoping to make a play from the results."
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3539 on: September 28, 2015, 09:23:44 pm »

(Huge post had to spoiler it so it wouldn't. Take up ridiculous amount of space)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 246