Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 81

Author Topic: Intoxicated: Insane Clown Nuclear Tech  (Read 76249 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Intoxicated: Turn 2, chunky salsa
« Reply #600 on: October 18, 2015, 08:12:45 pm »

In the interest of a little fun...

Pyrg weakens the gods' minds until they are comparable to those of ordinary mortals, and gives them both eldritch power.
This is blocked by the Magic Circle Against Evil buff I have on me.

Pyrg flails, lightning arching from his form.

Must you lawful gods always be such killjoys?
Why not just use a basic stupidity field?
Nothing evil about it.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 18, 2015, 08:14:39 pm »

In the interest of a little fun...

Pyrg weakens the gods' minds until they are comparable to those of ordinary mortals, and gives them both eldritch power.
This is blocked by the Magic Circle Against Evil buff I have on me.

Pyrg flails, lightning arching from his form.

Must you lawful gods always be such killjoys?
Why not just use a basic stupidity field?
Nothing evil about it.
"MCAE protects against all mind-affecting effects, not just evil ones."
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 18, 2015, 08:21:23 pm »

Then... why on zerg is "against evil" part of its name?

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 18, 2015, 10:55:52 pm »

"That would be my fault, friends. It was an advertising trick to prevent anyone who would try to take over my turf from buying it; I tried to make them think their own spells would stop functioning with use of the spell so that those annoying do gooders could wipe them out for me and I wouldn't have to lift a finger... heheh."
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 18, 2015, 10:58:27 pm »

Then... why on zerg is "against evil" part of its name?
"It has a minor secondary effect that debuffs the attacks of evil creature that target you, I believe."
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 20, 2015, 01:11:19 am »

"That would be my fault, friends. It was an advertising trick to prevent anyone who would try to take over my turf from buying it; I tried to make them think their own spells would stop functioning with use of the spell so that those annoying do gooders could wipe them out for me and I wouldn't have to lift a finger... heheh."
"In that case, how about we just go for the 'lobotomies for everyone!' path? Lobotomies are lobotomies and are evidently not evil."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #606 on: October 20, 2015, 06:16:51 am »

"In that case, how about we just go for the 'lobotomies for everyone!' path? Lobotomies are lobotomies and are evidently not evil."
"Lobotomy! It's gotta be!"

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: October 20, 2015, 08:01:03 am »

"I'm a ball of light. How do you expected to lobotomize me?"

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #608 on: October 20, 2015, 10:15:12 am »

"Magic!"

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 20, 2015, 02:10:00 pm »

"Magic!"
"Touche."

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: October 20, 2015, 10:46:45 pm »

"I say w- wait, by nature gods are beings that gained enough power, to literally become pure magical beings, the magic powering their godhood, thus, you should self nullify! Unless you are a god that literally attained godhood by pretending to be the robot god, like yours truly!"

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 20, 2015, 10:59:19 pm »

"I say w- wait, by nature gods are beings that gained enough power, to literally become pure magical beings, the magic powering their godhood, thus, you should self nullify! Unless you are a god that literally attained godhood by pretending to be the robot god, like yours truly!"

You're putting too much thought into this. We're gods because we're gods.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 20, 2015, 11:07:58 pm »

"I am a god of insane technology, I should be able to Make up figure out this stuff with my !!SCIENCE!!"

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 20, 2015, 11:21:11 pm »

"I am a god of insane technology, I should be able to Make up figure out this stuff with my !!SCIENCE!!"

Pyrg gives him a little jolt of static electricity. Or maybe lightning. It's hard to tell, with gods.

Hush, now. You're insane, not the god of irrational claims.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 21, 2015, 01:03:28 am »

Ao watches insanity of other gods. It makes good opportunity.

Ao HIDEs his divine aura and REASSIGNs one random DOMAIN from one random god to Ao.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 81