Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 879526 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Accepting players.
« Reply #735 on: November 01, 2015, 11:09:11 pm »

Fine, Sealed from the Outside. Geez, just take the hint.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: November 01, 2015, 11:11:04 pm »

I am sorry I missed the fight, but could someone PLEASE respond to the fact that I just brought one person back from the dead, and healed another in critical condition while dispersing nanites for minor injuries?
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 01, 2015, 11:14:25 pm »

Well considering the fight took as long as the Trip there, I doubt anyone would get to us in time anyway. Especially since the chase involved nothing to slow us down on our way there.

*edit* unless chronological dissonance was involved.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 01, 2015, 11:22:12 pm »

It will take two turns for everyone to get there if they left at the start of battle.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 01, 2015, 11:34:59 pm »

So... Motya? Crazy as shit or just shit? I must know what you guys think of them so far.

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: November 01, 2015, 11:35:50 pm »

Crazy. Not shit.
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 01, 2015, 11:36:26 pm »

He seems to be the generic not-annoying posthuman mad scientist, pretty standard right now.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: November 01, 2015, 11:36:53 pm »

He's certainty a lot more... boisterous than I imagined. It and Idou might even get along, if it wasn't... you know.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: November 01, 2015, 11:39:30 pm »

Pretty crazy me thinks.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: November 01, 2015, 11:40:06 pm »

the only thing I dislike about him is that apparently he can heal a patient who is already being healed by nanites. that makes little sense to me.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: November 01, 2015, 11:42:54 pm »

Crazy. Not shit.

Pretty crazy me thinks.

Excellent. That is exactly what I was aiming for.

He seems to be the generic not-annoying posthuman mad scientist, pretty standard right now.

Ugh. Generic and standard? I was hoping to be better than that. And after all of the little effort I put into them too.

He's certainty a lot more... boisterous than I imagined. It and Idou might even get along, if it wasn't... you know.

To be fair I've only crystalized his personality in the last hour or so. For the better, I think. And what stops Motya and Idou from getting along? Is it something they said?  :P

the only thing I dislike about him is that apparently he can heal a patient who is already being healed by nanites. that makes little sense to me.

Healing the people who specifically asked for assistance from him? What an odd and strange concept. It's almost as if this builds Motya's character and their relationships with the group.

EDIT: Okay, that probably came off more hostile than intended. The point is that they didn't slide around quietly hitting everyone with the healstick, and instead talked with and interacted with people who specifically asked for his help. So considering the fact that the later is less rude and produces better RP than the former, I went with the obvious choice.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 11:49:55 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: November 01, 2015, 11:44:05 pm »

I'm currently imagining him as looking at least a little like Dedan from OFF. Also, he's insane.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: November 01, 2015, 11:54:44 pm »

Well I mean, he fits all the Bog-standards, no value for humanity, loves modifications, talks down to "Normies" and is (thankfully) approachable as far as i have seen, you get a positive score because you aren't pressing other players with the admittedly generic Anti-Normie Propaganda too hard.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: November 02, 2015, 12:03:01 am »

Welp. Time to scrap them and work on something different then.

Nah, I'm just joking. Though I thought that Motya would be a little less generic than that. Eh. It's not too important. With the talking down to people thing, I've been trying to make it more 'Oh look, a steamengine! How quant.' than 'You are weak and inferior to my superior biology.' but I guess that people are just touchy about that.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: November 02, 2015, 01:25:34 am »

Shit SB :P I'm complimenting them. Everyone synergies so freaking well that Chryssa, instead of dealing a paltry 40 damage on her retaliation, did a massive 239 damage. She outright killed them, If it wasn't for Alria and Garnt boosting her attack, and Mio creating a battle theme, You all would have more than 1 casualty. That is pure team work. Seriously, rewards are due for everyone.
Rip in pieces.

Chryssa confirmed most damaging character.
Good lord, and I thought Mio was broken. For comparison, Mio does about 160 maximum, if she hits all of her strongest attack at maximum damage. e_e

Then again, Chryssa's damage is situational, whereas all Mio needs to do is go Mankai....
EDIT: rip in piss bisnif

Although seriously, if it wasn't for Chryssa OHKOing it, he might have legitimately caused a wipe simply by accidentally taking out our two tankiest fighters.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 01:41:06 am by IamanElfCollaborator »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 1328