Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883313 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Accepting players.
« Reply #795 on: November 02, 2015, 02:12:39 pm »

DING!
Right.
New Action:
Electric Shock(Stun, 2 Target Max)/Magnetic Field(AoE, Effective v. Computers, ): Alan generates either electric or mangetic dipoles, either shocking up to two targets or generating either a persistent polarization (absent outside effects) in a magnetic object or a temporary dipole in any location.
This good?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: November 02, 2015, 02:16:44 pm »

DING!
Right.
New Action:
Electric Shock(Stun, 2 Target Max)/Magnetic Field(AoE, Effective v. Computers, ): Alan generates either electric or mangetic dipoles, either shocking up to two targets or generating either a persistent polarization (absent outside effects) in a magnetic object or a temporary dipole in any location.
This good?

Can you simplify that jargon?
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: November 02, 2015, 02:19:31 pm »

Zaps up to two things (or supplies power) or makes a magnet.
If he makes a magnet out of a thing that could be a magnet it stays a magnet.
Also, magnets are super effective v. computerized enemies.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 02:21:38 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: November 02, 2015, 02:20:41 pm »

Ding!
Critical Hit: Now 55% chance instead of 50.
Parry: Now rounds damage returned up instead of down.

[Edit] Lots of your actions seem to be subjective, TBF. Might want to change that in future ones.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: November 02, 2015, 02:23:11 pm »

What do you mean?  One's force, one's light, one's counterspell, one freezes stuff, one is made of spontaneity for stuff like force spikes that are on fire, and this one is electromagnetism.
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: November 02, 2015, 02:24:21 pm »

Ding!
Critical Hit: Now 55% chance instead of 50.
Parry: Now rounds damage returned up instead of down.

[Edit] Lots of your actions seem to be subjective, TBF. Might want to change that in future ones.

Nope, You good.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: November 02, 2015, 02:24:52 pm »

Is my action okay?
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: November 02, 2015, 02:25:25 pm »

Sure.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: November 02, 2015, 02:26:09 pm »

Well, they're all RP stuff instead of stat or number-based, and they might be hard to determine, say, how much damage a boss takes from slamming into a force wall.
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: November 02, 2015, 02:31:20 pm »

@USEC, I told you wrong, It's either 1 new action or 2 upgraded actions that already exist.

@PN, Yeah, I had that problem once.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: November 02, 2015, 02:31:51 pm »

Well, they're all RP stuff instead of stat or number-based, and they might be hard to determine, say, how much damage a boss takes from slamming into a force wall.
I specified damage types and probable statuses, what more do you want here?
And probably xdy, where x is strength of the spell and y is energy of the thing hitting it or the energy it's being hit with.  Spikes are a bit weirder though.
Sigtext

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: November 02, 2015, 02:44:38 pm »

@USEC, I told you wrong, It's either 1 new action or 2 upgraded actions that already exist.

Done and done. Motya has been updated.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: November 02, 2015, 02:47:09 pm »

Okay, new action because I was stupid enough to bloody forget this with a semi-MGS inspired character.

Nanomachines (passive): Inexplicably able to maintain lines of communication between himself and other party members, even if separated by time and space.

Also heals for 1HP per round of combat - so long as he didn't incur damage in that round - increased immunity to status effects, and increased RES (+1 per level?)
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: November 02, 2015, 02:47:43 pm »

I have updated my sheet as well.
Sigtext

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: November 02, 2015, 02:48:55 pm »

-Level 2 Petrify: Dackly deals Magic damage and petrifies an enemy, stunning them for a few turns, if the enemy dies from Petrify, they become a statue permanently, but if they die while petrified, the statue breaks.  Petrification chance grows with each use in a row on the same target.

-Level 2 More Free Statues: Gozer Places down a statue, Spending a statue point in the process, this statue point has his current statue points as Health, and blocks attacks and movement through it. The statue releases life force, crying or bleeding mildly healing water.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 1328