Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883231 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Accepting players.
« Reply #3045 on: November 23, 2015, 07:34:57 pm »

Yeah but by that point nobody is going to really give a shit about his 'authority', are they? He let the situation devolve to that point, after all.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: November 23, 2015, 07:37:34 pm »

Well, they wouldn't give a shit about anyone else's authority either, so why does it matter? Besides, he can just have Dackly freeze the bickering parties until a good solution can be came up with.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: November 23, 2015, 07:40:24 pm »

Which assumes she'll listen to him, among other things.

'Sides, didn't Dackly specifically say a whole back she wasn't going to petrify anyone who hasn't directly attacked her or something?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: November 23, 2015, 07:40:35 pm »

Really the only thing keeping Gozer from taking the Role is the fact that Dackly is a poor leader, and their views on combat compound in a situation where otherwise, they could simply grit their teeth and bear it.

Someone would end up disobeying D&G simply cause they told them to NOT fight the dangerous assailant until more was known about them, and they would be right to do so.

And Dackly already basically said "Imma stay our of your interteam squabbling, cause clearly my help isn't appreciated."

Which assumes she'll listen to him, among other things.

'Sides, didn't Dackly specifically say a whole back she wasn't going to petrify anyone who hasn't directly attacked her or something?

They only said she wasn't going to do it to break up a fight.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: November 23, 2015, 07:41:13 pm »

Not D&G, just G.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3050 on: November 23, 2015, 07:51:59 pm »

That is false, he looks like the best possible leader according to his actions and demeanor, and has stated to be an advent of sunlight hasn't he?

you know what we REALLY need?

A ship map.

Hehem Yeah, I should make a map with over 200 rooms and 5-6 floors, one of which is completely locked down by a huge vault door. :3
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: November 23, 2015, 07:53:00 pm »

That is false, he looks like the best possible leader according to his actions and demeanor, and has stated to be an advent of sunlight hasn't he?

you know what we REALLY need?

A ship map.

Hehem Yeah, I should make a map with over 200 rooms and 5-6 floors, one of which is completely locked down by a huge vault door. :3
Yep.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: November 23, 2015, 07:53:28 pm »

I always imagined all the important (RP-related) stuff on one floor, then the rest of them being stuff like life support and food storage. So maybe just map the main floor?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: November 23, 2015, 07:54:19 pm »

Pretty much.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: November 23, 2015, 09:45:45 pm »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: November 23, 2015, 10:18:49 pm »

Right... Small issue for me.

I'm something like 700 posts back in the IC thread :( have I missed much? :))
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3058 on: November 23, 2015, 10:23:29 pm »

Well i can't say for the Others, but

D&G bought out a toy store

Bought power Armor,

Bought a Junked Ship

Crafted the Legendary Fish, FrostByte

Played god with Bisnif's balls, A shard from Periw and some green stuff from Gozer

The race Gozer made is now infesting the Ship, but they are actually cool and Worship Gozer and are imprving the ship's structure like Carpenter Ants

Chryssa Punched Alan right i nthe face, and G&D did nothing to stop it.

ENG made a Ghost in the shell and now G&D are checking if it can learn magic conventionally.

Oh and Dackly got Drunk off of Wild magic liqueur, Sprouted Cat ears, now has a path of plants follow her wherever she goes, and is immune to scalding water.

And she is very, very drunk.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3059 on: November 23, 2015, 10:28:47 pm »

Also Dackly is implicated in a scandal with a cowboy, and picked up a quest from said Cowboy.

Alan spent the night with the bartender of the Bar Dackly got drunk at

And Ian is already encountering trouble as a leader despite not even officially being one yet.
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204] 205 206 ... 1328