Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883271 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Accepting players.
« Reply #3585 on: November 29, 2015, 07:27:41 pm »

Ok, I'm back, feeling a lot better, baked another cake for my friends, had something nice to drink.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #3586 on: November 29, 2015, 07:32:15 pm »

If you don't like the fight you could always just... not fight him.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3587 on: November 29, 2015, 07:33:30 pm »

Dackly has no idea that she has no chance, and has already steeled her resolve.  Sadly enough, that seems to be the seed of a lot of problems.  I'm not going to discuss the fight any more.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3588 on: November 29, 2015, 07:43:09 pm »

okay, this comes down to sanure then. Sanure, does ENG's penalty from For the republic affect escape rolls done to him by others?

No. Only ENG.

@Wall of Text.

I said to either follow through with the fight, or Don't fight but give him a reason to acknowledge your reason? I.... confused as I just got back...

Okay everyone enough. Fights on hold for now....
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3589 on: November 29, 2015, 07:45:10 pm »

*shrug* I'm just not going to discuss it.

Can I get a roll for Adam/Phazon matchmaking via love magic?

*Edit* Also, I was wondering, is the 1d4 Pure damage being ignored, or was there another reason?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 07:49:40 pm by Shadestyle »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3590 on: November 29, 2015, 07:56:05 pm »

er, sanure, I think you might want to doublecheck.
Quote from:  ENG's actions spoiler
For the Republic: Upon activating, sets ENG into a martial trance, allowing for a second attack action for 3 turns. Blocks all escape rolls for ENG during it's active time, and applies a stacking -7 to escape rolls for 2 turns after trance ends, resetting if used again. 1 turn cooldown after trance ends.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3591 on: November 29, 2015, 07:57:24 pm »

Did I ever say the fight was unwinnable? Did I ever say that You couldn't talk to him? Did I ever fucking say that I had chosen who was going to get his loyalty?

No, I didn't to any of those. I said that fighting wasn't always going to work, nor would diplomacy. I said he was a paladin and had a code of honor. IF anyone Had a bigger chance of gaining his Loyalty, it would be Dackly, because she is The most likely one to appeal to his sense of Honor. Hell, She asked him to hit her as hard as he could. He knew he would kill her if he didn't hold back, so he held back, tarnishing his honor by doing so. It's why he agreed to a rematch with her. But no, I haven't decided if Dackly, or anyone else would gain his loyalty. No one might. He may just kick everyone's ass and disappear. He may lose to someone and serve them. I don't know, I haven't decided on that yet. I was hoping IC reason would either cause him to stay, or kill him, or something. I don't know, The contest was arbitrary and I decided to just forget about it. It was pointless. This fight? It was meant to see who would be an actual good leader via RP. I wasn't giving out hints, though you all thought I did, and I wasn't going to spoil what he was looking for incase some people were inclined to meta.

So for now, Ember Side plot is over and Player plots can begin. KJ, Private Nomad, Shadestyle, and Sentient Bowtie, Your plots are go. Elf's plot is next after those four resolve and will be considered part of the main plot due to it's content. Have fun.

@Shadestyle, I had honestly completely forgotten about that.

@Dustan, for Eng is what I was looking for. If the Escape roll is made for ENG (meaning he himself does it) then he can't escape. However, If someone else grabs him and tries to drag him off, they make the Escape roll, not him.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3592 on: November 29, 2015, 07:58:16 pm »

er, sanure, I think you might want to doublecheck.
Quote from:  ENG's actions spoiler
For the Republic: Upon activating, sets ENG into a martial trance, allowing for a second attack action for 3 turns. Blocks all escape rolls for ENG during it's active time, and applies a stacking -7 to escape rolls for 2 turns after trance ends, resetting if used again. 1 turn cooldown after trance ends.
The emphasis is 'on ENG'; him, personally, and nobody else BUT ENG. If someone slaps ENG in the face and picks him up, it is not HIS escape rolls that are used.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3593 on: November 29, 2015, 08:00:43 pm »

Honestly, I shouldn't have said anything, that is the second time I have gotten ranty due to people other than the GM giving me information they claimed was correct.

Aight, so I need to get an NPC in to Recruit people right?

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3594 on: November 29, 2015, 08:05:06 pm »

It's up to you Shade, You do this however you wish.

And as for the rant, It's fine.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3595 on: November 29, 2015, 08:07:00 pm »

Except ENG is not an object. they could roll to escape themselves, but any rolls that might apply to ENG would count as for ENG, therefore being auto-blocked, if you want to think of it like that.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #3596 on: November 29, 2015, 08:09:52 pm »

If nobody else is using it, the ideal situation is for The main ship to be used, however, I have some characters written up if the main ship can't really be used.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #3597 on: November 29, 2015, 08:11:36 pm »

Except ENG is not an object. they could roll to escape themselves, but any rolls that might apply to ENG would count as for ENG, therefore being auto-blocked, if you want to think of it like that.
I'll just repeat what I've said many times: If you want something interpreted the way you want it to be, then write it like that.

In its current form, his escape rolls are blocked, but not that of his rescuers or anyone nearby. That is the GM interpretation as myself and Sanure have deemed it.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3598 on: November 29, 2015, 08:22:11 pm »

Shade, is claptrap in Fragtrap state or just a pathetic robot state?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3599 on: November 29, 2015, 08:25:29 pm »

...I can't decide whether to have Anna participate in the Borderlands plot or the Undertale plot.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 238 239 [240] 241 242 ... 1328