Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883340 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...
« Reply #7125 on: January 16, 2016, 01:13:16 pm »

May I make a suggestion?

You want to be a cleric right? I recommend taking a perk called Clerical duty, which grants the Unique actions Worship the Mighty and Faith Healer.

Worship the Mighty would be a passive unique that so long as you are in a battle with a stronger enemy, you are targeted 25% less.

Faith healer would be an active action (usable 10 times per combat) that healds for 2d6+SYN to two target allies. This way, You end up being the best healer, due to the synergy of your perk, Untapped potential.

Your heals will get stronger the longer battle goes on, and you are less likely to die.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7126 on: January 16, 2016, 01:14:54 pm »

Plz, Fish, stop being too based on D&D. :V

honestly I would have just taken modified versions of Calming Touch and Pleasure's Heart from those Pathfinder thinsg you dug up

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7127 on: January 16, 2016, 01:19:26 pm »

May I make a suggestion?

You want to be a cleric right? I recommend taking a perk called Clerical duty, which grants the Unique actions Worship the Mighty and Faith Healer.

Worship the Mighty would be a passive unique that so long as you are in a battle with a stronger enemy, you are targeted 25% less.

Faith healer would be an active action (usable 10 times per combat) that healds for 2d6+SYN to two target allies. This way, You end up being the best healer, due to the synergy of your perk, Untapped potential.

Your heals will get stronger the longer battle goes on, and you are less likely to die.
Well, a cleric of a particular maybe-deity.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7128 on: January 16, 2016, 01:20:37 pm »

:P
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #7129 on: January 16, 2016, 01:21:20 pm »

honestly I would have just taken modified versions of Calming Touch and Pleasure's Heart from those Pathfinder thinsg you dug up
do I need to write your perks, TBF
has it come to this

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7130 on: January 16, 2016, 02:04:45 pm »

Mannn this LAN is having so many delays. I haven't even been able to play yet. I'll post whenever I'm up to play guys  :P
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7131 on: January 16, 2016, 02:36:49 pm »

Perk:Disciple of the Embrace:
Alanis has been blessed by a particular Primordial being, granting them blessings.
Alanis gains this passive:
Mantle of the Embrace:
Alanis has a LCK+SYN% chance to not be targeted if there are other targets.  She can extend this effect to one other creature as an action.
SYN times per day, Alanis can use:
Calming Touch:Heal 2d6+SYN HP on any target, additionally curing minor status effects.  Does not make ENG go berserk.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 03:41:14 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7132 on: January 16, 2016, 02:42:27 pm »

Calming Touch, How much HP does it heal.

@Dustan, Is it fine for this action not to cause ENG to berserk?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7133 on: January 16, 2016, 02:45:19 pm »

Calming Touch:Heal 2SYN HP on any target, additionally curing minor status effects.  Does not make ENG go berserk.
Says so here.

I'm assuming it's basically SYN x2 always, no dice rolls.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7134 on: January 16, 2016, 02:46:57 pm »

Needs a dice roll, hence why I asked TBF.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7135 on: January 16, 2016, 02:49:34 pm »

Needs a dice roll, hence why I asked TBF.
2SYNd1.
Sigtext

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7136 on: January 16, 2016, 03:04:05 pm »

Depends. If it is just straight out healing magic, it should be fine. If it is something akin to ITE's own power, prrrobably not. Might actually be usable as a situational buff if it is though.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7137 on: January 16, 2016, 03:19:30 pm »

2SYNd1.... I.... Uh....

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7138 on: January 16, 2016, 03:21:21 pm »

Well, you asked.  ;P
Feel free to suggest something else.
Sigtext

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7139 on: January 16, 2016, 03:39:54 pm »

2d6+Syn :P I suggested it before too.
Pages: 1 ... 474 475 [476] 477 478 ... 1328