Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1169 1170 [1171] 1172 1173 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 884188 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...
« Reply #17550 on: April 27, 2016, 08:33:12 pm »

Didn't elf say you could just go over to a computer and google it instead of arguing for like 72 hours on why 6AR should be able to brainpower into the internet.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17551 on: April 27, 2016, 08:34:33 pm »

Bear in mind that the GM reserves the right to have super alien death phallus ghost viruses that haunt every network, waiting to attack the users of any connection from a device not native to their universe. Just, putting it out there before you try accessing more networks without asking yourself "will a super alien death phallus ghost virus jump out of the network and irreversibly lobotomize my character physically, metaphorically, and metaphysically?".

This world is not necessarily identical to real-life after all, so it is a definite possibility :P
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17552 on: April 27, 2016, 08:35:47 pm »

"If your lack of information is unraveled by accessing information, it is not a very good mystery."

Also, radio transmitters are not internet connections, and I doubt the Trade Federation has AT&T in it.
*sigh*

No.  "If your allegedly hidden information is revealed on the first page of Google's results, it is not hidden enough."

Cellular data ring a bell?

Didn't elf say you could just go over to a computer and google it instead of arguing for like 72 hours on why 6AR should be able to brainpower into the internet.
That is a thing.

Bear in mind that the GM reserves the right to have super alien death phallus ghost viruses that haunt every network, waiting to attack the users of any connection from a device not native to their universe. Just, putting it out there before you try accessing more networks without asking yourself "will a super alien death phallus ghost virus jump out of the network and irreversibly lobotomize my character, both physically, metaphorically, and metaphysically?" :P
Note to self:Do not connect to wireless networks in Emp's plots if there are any.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #17553 on: April 27, 2016, 08:38:05 pm »

And, of course, a battledroid would not have access to a cellular data network.
I have a question for you, Fish. Nuclear power plants don't have their primary control computers, even if they have a local network, connected to the world wide web. Why is this?

And it HASN'T been available on the first page of Google results. The problem is, that you have made constant efforts to ruin the suspense and tone of the mystery by making constant requests for information you shouldn't have, which the GM has to respond to every time.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17554 on: April 27, 2016, 08:41:13 pm »

Bear in mind that the GM reserves the right to have super alien death phallus ghost viruses that haunt every network, waiting to attack the users of any connection from a device not native to their universe. Just, putting it out there before you try accessing more networks without asking yourself "will a super alien death phallus ghost virus jump out of the network and irreversibly lobotomize my character, both physically, metaphorically, and metaphysically?" :P

Best child ever.

ENOUGH. The debate over if or how 6AR can access wireless data is over. TBF got a clear No. The decision is final so drop it now.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17555 on: April 27, 2016, 08:42:04 pm »

did i hear super alien death penis ghost virus
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17556 on: April 27, 2016, 08:46:23 pm »

did i hear super alien death penis ghost virus

God dammit SB....
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17557 on: April 27, 2016, 08:47:26 pm »

[angry noises]

Uuugh.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #17558 on: April 27, 2016, 08:51:50 pm »

RIP TBF's BS, we hardly knew ye.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17559 on: April 27, 2016, 08:53:52 pm »

also I am the slowest of posters, sorry elf senpai ;~;

You are posting faster and providing more content than me. That has to count for something. :v

Bear in mind that the GM reserves the right to have super alien death phallus ghost viruses that haunt every network, waiting to attack the users of any connection from a device not native to their universe.

Alternatively: Magical Spambot Girls. Can 6AR endure having 6 hyperactive children bumping through his systems and convincing him to spend all of his credits on biofluorescent cacti and beauty products? I think not. Jedi mind tricks have nothing against cute anime girls. Nothing.

Quote from: Everyone
Wireless Communication Arguement

Ugh. I wish that I was around earlier so that I could yell at TBF about this. I did touch upon it recently for university after all, so I have several reasons why that wouldn't work. At least everyone else told him out on it. So I can be thankful about that.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17560 on: April 27, 2016, 08:57:35 pm »

@USEC:Well now I'm curious.

Why would you say it wouldn't?

Also, if magical spambot girls attack, 6AR closes the connection because he's not stupid enough to open his systems like that...
Sigtext

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #17561 on: April 27, 2016, 09:00:11 pm »

I seem to recall a certain GM stating that the argument was over.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17562 on: April 27, 2016, 09:01:04 pm »

Yes, they did.  However, I'm not asking to argue, I'm asking because USEC actually knows what we're talking about and I'm genuinely curious.
Sigtext

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17563 on: April 27, 2016, 09:05:26 pm »

Yeah... I'd rather not get yelled at by Sanure for continuing the argument. Sorry TBF.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #17564 on: April 27, 2016, 09:05:52 pm »

Take it to PMs?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 1169 1170 [1171] 1172 1173 ... 1328