Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1195 1196 [1197] 1198 1199 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883493 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

...Hmm. It's hard to say, actually; Mami and Sayaka seem to be able to summon infinite weapons of their type, but Kyoko only seems to have the one.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Kyoko also has her chains though. It might be that her spear is made of chains like Mami's guns are made of ribbons, in which case she doesn't spam them simply because it's not her style.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

*Shrug* Just offering, considering how powerful of a support ability it is for people with any equipment they have that might not be useful to them as they would like, or if they just don't want to sell their outdated equipment.

*EDIT* I'll check their sheets for fat to be potentially cut.

*EDIT2* Wow, they are completely loot free.

Well, if anyone ELSE wants to cut junk, I need to know before Dackly leaves, because she will probably use the Altar Slots if nobody needs it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 03:20:10 pm by Shadestyle »
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

not a lot of incentive to pick things up when you can make weapons with your mind
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Great incentive to team up with someone who can turn anything into permanent matter though.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

human behavior gets misinterpreted all the time

that'sthejoke.jpg

Pseudo-ethnographers misrepresenting human imperialism.

I would go with this if I had any clue how the fuck to impliment it. :v

HOLY FUCK
MONSTER GIRLS RP APPEARANCES OR RIOT

I'll have the riot gear standing by then. It'll definitely be a different setting from the Monster Girls RP. If I do go with it, of course. Though seeing how everyone jumped on that quick...

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Kyoko also has her chains though. It might be that her spear is made of chains like Mami's guns are made of ribbons, in which case she doesn't spam them simply because it's not her style.
Mami and Sayaka had the same ability called Weapon Art. It allowed them to summon an infinite number of their chosen weapons. Homura had the Weapon draw ability, which let her store an unlimited number of weapons and items.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

as usual, people are more interested in other RP ideas than the actual RP
#MakeTrespassersGreatAgain
implying it was ever great

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm sorry.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

I'm sorry.
It's okay. Not your fault things are often underwhelming around here after all.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Hey Twinwolf, are you going to update your plot soon?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I honestly haven't been paying attention to the IC for a couple weeks now. Mostly due to personal stuff that devolved into 'tons of pages to read, I'll do it later'.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Hey Twinwolf, are you going to update your plot soon?
You say as I'm in the process of writing the turn.

Sorry, really, I just haven't been feeling motivated recently.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Wow, derp.

* TheBiggerFish pats
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I honestly haven't been paying attention to the IC for a couple weeks now. Mostly due to personal stuff that devolved into 'tons of pages to read, I'll do it later'.

If you finally feel like you want to RP at any point, I'll be ready. Seattle is wide and open for adventures and stringent corporatism.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 1195 1196 [1197] 1198 1199 ... 1328