Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1226 1227 [1228] 1229 1230 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883858 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

You lose less by beating a player of lower level, yes. So your only safe fights as a Level 9 (so far, only the Six Color Kings are that high-levelled) are people of lower level than you. Beating one of higher level gets more.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

And does losing to a higher level lose you more or less?
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't recall if it was ever in canon, but I'd say it loses you less.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

...wait, so you're saying adults never play video games?
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No. In Accel World, Brain Burst necessitates that people have to have had Neuro Linkers, which is how the game is played (along with being a HUD installed in your brain) installed from birth. There is no adult who has had a Neuro Linker long enough to qualify for Brain Burst as they would've had their Linkers installed later than birth.

Not saying that they don't. It's just that they CAN'T play this particular video game.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sounds dumb. You guys have fun!
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

not as dumb as making four RPs of the same visual novel
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Perhaps, just perhaps, that is a visual novel I care about, and perhaps, just perhaps, people want to play it?
thincake

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dang, I hope Donchaka get to finish them off first.

I was delaying the next turn to allow more time for the other people to reach you since the Donchaka and Volx are outnumbered if you count the Donchaka as one collective entity.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Aight, so long as they don't interfere unless it is necessary, I think we got this.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Perhaps, just perhaps, that is a visual novel I care about, and perhaps, just perhaps, people want to play it?
Perhaps, just perhaps, this is an anime Elf cares about, and perhaps, just perhaps, people want to play it?
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Perhaps, just perhaps, this is an anime Elf cares about, and perhaps, just perhaps, people want to play it?
...I did say 'You guys have fun!' unironically.
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

but u said it was dumb ;-;
Black lives matter.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No. In Accel World, Brain Burst necessitates that people have to have had Neuro Linkers, which is how the game is played (along with being a HUD installed in your brain) installed from birth. There is no adult who has had a Neuro Linker long enough to qualify for Brain Burst as they would've had their Linkers installed later than birth.

Not saying that they don't. It's just that they CAN'T play this particular video game.

and thus all the players created adult characters who in their salt over not being able to play this game, decided to make a better version for themselves with blackjack and hookers

Aight, so long as they don't interfere unless it is necessary, I think we got this.

sure thing den
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

I really think we can take care of this duo style, thanks to our synergy.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun
Pages: 1 ... 1226 1227 [1228] 1229 1230 ... 1328