Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 879574 times)

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

Johnny and Foreigner need a 4th perk.

Suggestions?

I only have this in my ideas.

With or without you: Enables the Secondary Summon "Jukebox Hero", When the conditions are similar to a previous encounter, Foreigner's arms and legs can disengage from it's body, and it imitates a Theme Override or Boss Form of a previous encounter.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

uh
literally
look around the ship for a temporal reverter or sex change facilities
knowing the depravity that exists the latter is bound to be somewhere
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

But that won't fix it.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Uh, yes. Yes it fucking will. There is nothing keeping him female besides the fact that previously she denied being male.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

I'm wondering who said Mona was gone forever~
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

who
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Johnny and Foreigner need a 4th perk.

Suggestions?

I only have this in my ideas.

With or without you: Enables the Secondary Summon "Jukebox Hero", When the conditions are similar to a previous encounter, Foreigner's arms and legs can disengage from it's body, and it imitates a Theme Override or Boss Form of a previous encounter.
I can't help but feel that his first perk is a combination of two entirely disparate perks anyway -- making attacks minimum dmaage and intercepting damage for others

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

who
nobody

I wonder who said Mona was actually going to be helpful in this scenario.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But that won't fix it.
What, is there some sort of magic that locks their gender? Because Charte's ability revolves around negating magic.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

But that won't fix it.
What, is there some sort of magic that locks their gender? Because Charte's ability revolving around negating magic.
The magic permanently changed their gender when it triggered.  The spell itself was less permanent.  Mona.
Sigtext

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then there's nothing to stop a medical procedure from changing it. Unless Alanis' own unstable magic impairs surgery of course.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Chartre
his name is chartreuse shortened

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Um, you realize permanent means "indefinitely", not "irrevocably", correct?
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

But that won't fix it.
What, is there some sort of magic that locks their gender? Because Charte's ability revolving around negating magic.
The magic permanently changed their gender when it triggered.  The spell itself was less permanent.  Mona.
Actually, It's my magic so If anyone should know what it does, it's me. Only reason it was persistant after the spell was removed is because Sanure.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So let me get this straight, the single, other defining characteristic of Alanis is literally the result of people disagreeing with the person who devised a type of magic, about how that magic works?
Pages: 1 ... 1258 1259 [1260] 1261 1262 ... 1328