Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883194 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

oh, i see

this is all just your plan to make endless carnival canon
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

oh, i see

No, eww.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

oh so there'll be one alan and one alanis
jUST LIKE IN ENDLESS CARNIVAL PERFECT
Well.  More like 1.5 Alan/is.
one becomes a stand
this turns into jjba part 9 with the amount of 「Stand Users」 there are
oh, i see

you want to fight me on that
oh, i see

No, eww.
you want to fight me on that
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

yes

endless carnival was [REDACTED] you fool
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

...No, Alan and/or Alanis will not become a Stand.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yes

endless carnival was [REDACTED] you fool
it was great, you mean
i'm glad you agree
...No, Alan and/or Alanis will not become a Stand.
why not
you could use Dude Looks Like a Lady (And Actually Previously Was One, Now That I Think About It)
shorten it to DL3 (A2PWO, NTITAI)
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

no, i meant [REDACTED]

obviously

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

@Sl4cker:Because that would make whichever one wasn't converted into a Stand go crazy from having two conflicting personalities in their head again.
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

no, i meant [REDACTED]

obviously
curses
@Sl4cker:Because that would make whichever one wasn't converted into a Stand go crazy from having two conflicting personalities in their head again.
i have not been following your character's storyline and i apologize
but wot
carrot cakeu

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

[blacksmith girl happily tinkers away at a great hammer bigger than her entire body]
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[HAM DAD]
[sneakin' around]
[HAM CHILD]
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

[blacksmith girl happily tinkers away at a great hammer bigger than her entire body]
0/10 not dragons tooth

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

dragons tooth isn't a boss weapon you can get it in anor londo
Black lives matter.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

dragons tooth isn't a boss weapon you can get it in anor londo
what's your point

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

blacksmith grill makes boss weapons (and sells titanite to upgrade stuff for you)
dragons tooth isn't a boss weapon
she doesn't sell your shit tier hammer
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 1271 1272 [1273] 1274 1275 ... 1328