Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1278 1279 [1280] 1281 1282 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883734 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

wilson has his own drugs
also why wouldn't Kyle like blacksmith grill
she can upgrade his sword whenever
sad stabby goddess can manifest in multiple places

therefore mitsurugi x everyone
You both raise good points.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

:3c
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

So question for people on my plot, for expediency's sake I'll ask now: Shortly after the battle ends you'll be given the choice of two ways to go. One involves entering the dungeon for loot, with at least one more battle, maybe more, against weaker enemies than the ones you just fought. The other option is to go straight for the boss. You'll still get loot, just not as much as if you'd gone through the dungeon. If you go through the dungeon, you'll have the chance to go for the boss at certain points.

Also; remember how I mentioned wanting to participate in and/or run a PMMM game? I found a system that, while not being specifically PMMM, is heavily inspired by it and can be used for games in that style or just dark Magical Girl games in general. Thoughts? I've read through the rulebook, it's not as large as it seems since a lot of pages are tables for random generation of various things.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:17:45 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

I fucking love Magical Burst so yes
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The only problem I see with the system is the player count. I feel like with that I'd be able to handle at most 6 players, probably more like 5.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

It's simpler to run than DnD (4 and 5e, at least, iunno about the others), if you've ever run that.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I haven't run DnD. I know it's simpler than running a plot in this though :P

I mostly got that number based on the rulebook itself recommending 3-6 players.
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

yeah, if you got more I'd recommend splitting parties up

or just being highly selective with sheets, i guess
GM of Trespassers V2.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's not about how many characters in a single combat, it's about how many characters period. Unless that was in regard to the plot I'm running.

And that's the idea. If there's a high amount of interest, perhaps allow people to play a few non-Magical-Girl relationships that also serves as a waitlist in the case of death/drop out/etc.?
Sigtext!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Do eet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm thinking that if I run a game like that, I'll probably put up the OOC thread sometime next month and then pick characters at the start of the next one. Depends on life stuff.
Sigtext!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Something that just occurred to me:

Transgender magical girls.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 05:58:06 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

I think the Arbitrary Magical Girl System might only work on cis girls because we haven't had a confirmed trans magic girl yet.
which is dumb
trans magic girls or riot
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

That is kind of my point.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 1278 1279 [1280] 1281 1282 ... 1328