Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1279 1280 [1281] 1282 1283 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883290 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Can people actually respond to the Trespasser's related question :P

Also; that's an interesting points. I'll have to decide if the whole Magical Girl thing only works with cis-females for whatever reasons, or if it's based entirely on gender or sex, or if it's more on what the Kyubey-equivalents think means female, or if it doesn't matter and it's just coincidence that most eligible people are female. Or maybe guys can become Magical Girls, but they become female  :P
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

gender-based or I will literally kill you
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*Shrug* Have to figure it out. I think the game itself assumes it's gender based, since there's one Change (if you didn't read the rulebook, there's a thing called Overcharge. Some of the Fallouts that can result from getting rid of it are basically magic mutations) that just turns your character male, with no other changes.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

*Shrug* Have to figure it out. I think the game itself assumes it's gender based, since there's one Change (if you didn't read the rulebook, there's a thing called Overcharge. Some of the Fallouts that can result from getting rid of it are basically magic mutations) that just turns your character male, with no other changes.
Yeah, but you can just change it to something like 'the character changes genders'.

Also, Magic Boys or Riot.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seriously, can people who are in the Persona plot answer my question:
So question for people on my plot, for expediency's sake I'll ask now: Shortly after the battle ends you'll be given the choice of two ways to go. One involves entering the dungeon for loot, with at least one more battle, maybe more, against weaker enemies than the ones you just fought. The other option is to go straight for the boss. You'll still get loot, just not as much as if you'd gone through the dungeon. If you go through the dungeon, you'll have the chance to go for the boss at certain points.

As for Magical Boys: I'll probably write out most of the plot before I post the thread. If after doing that I see no reasons to keep it to females- I am not going to go full PMMM, because otherwise the secrets wouldn't have impact- then I might allow males.
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Patched version of her sheet.

@magical trans girls: depends on the setting, really. I'd say "legal as long as it's not outright stated to be a rule"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's almost as if magical girls excludes boys?
Black lives matter.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

It's almost as if magical girls excludes boys?
often not explicitly, though, and sometimes not at all (see: nanoha)
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Is it really, really that hard to respond to my question regarding the Persona plot?
Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

pmmm brand, because this is a pmmm game
[unnecessary comment voice] magical trans girls are okay but boys aren't girls, ergo no magical boys

give us the boss then
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's not actually a PMMM game though. The system is inspired by it, yes, but it is not just "PMMM RPG". Although I think there are conversion rules in the rulebook somewhere, or at least in one of the editions.

Thank you.
Sigtext!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

magical boys bothers me unnecessarily
Black lives matter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

It... actually i that hard to answer that question, yes. I think there should be a medium between the two options; not more than 2 battles before the boss, but also not immediately fighting the boss -- i don't want it to be short but also i dont want it to drag on

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hence the thing I mentioned about there being certain points where you can choose to just go to the boss. The idea was "Battle, loot, boss or continue?"
Sigtext!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm up for whatever people want.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 1279 1280 [1281] 1282 1283 ... 1328