Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1282 1283 [1284] 1285 1286 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883896 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

You say that like GWG, I am going to get banned, because I'm like GWG.  I'm saying that you haven't proven that.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

never mind
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

here i am, sitting in a tin can
revieeeeeeeewing a character...

Saigai Mitsurugi
Native Goddess of a Dead World - Okay, but where's the stats and things
Is this gonna be like 6AR's amazing Jetpack Droid perk
Dancer on the Storms of Battle - Seems just just fine, actually, considering the speed in which DEX will be gained + Speed of the Flickering Flame
in fact, we may eventually either have to nerf it or introduce anti-dodge chance enemies, but that'll probably come much, much later
Speed of the Flickering Flame - Surprisingly viable, considering the "gain +1 to so and so on level up" series doesn't increase a stat above its cap, so yeah
but why would a disaster goddess become faster as she gets older
Strength of the Earth from Faith - Eeeeh, kind of just seems like an incentive for buffers to give all ze buffs to her first, and a measly +1 to two stats per buff is kinda bad considering the amount of dedicated buffers we have is a grand total of two (2)

A Sword from a Dead World - That's Idou's gimmick you fuck
Disaster Goddess's Robes - I understand that it's just a level 1, but 10% resistance to status effects is... bleh
A Sheath from a Dead World - [holds out hand] please confiscate your stats i know you have them

Basic Attack - No seriously, Idou basically just has a version of this that only works 50% of the time and his DPS is still pretty frickin' huge
please tell me you don't have an attack twice ability
Storm Sign "Furious Tempest" - Oh look, an AOE attack
fancy that
i don't know what to compare this to, so [shrug]
Earth Sign "Shattering Ground" - You do have an attack twice ability, then
And the only advantage Idou has is that he can maybe attack three times after a healthy meal and/or cuddling Chizuru
And time stop, but his attack twice ability doesn't work then so shushi
Earth and Fire Sign "Eruption" - Oh hey, a pure damage ability
this is why i questioned why you didn't ask emp because i'm sure there's a precedent for such a thing but i just don't know it
seems reasonable enough
Fire Sign "Dancing Flame" - Eruption really cares only a smidgen about this ability, so i guess it's only used just before Shattering Ground
i dunno, just seems a little weird having a pure damage attack and a res decreasing attack on the same character
Last Word: "Catastrophe" - I was under the impression that "survive death" actions are under the domain of perks, but then this isn't really a "survive death" action and more of a "well if you're gonna be so utterly rude as to kill me, fuck you too, good sir/madam/person of indeterminate gender" action
Building Disaster (Passive) - Seems good in theory, but to me it kinda just seems like "Ah, so instead of using Shattering Ground, an action with no cooldown, I can instead use a Disaster, which after a grand total of 8 rounds, deals maybe twice the amount of damage of Shattering Ground, provided that every single one of those turns I have been using nothing but Shattering Ground"
seems slow and clunky

... planet earth is blue
and there's nothing i can do
salt joke
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

magical boys plz
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

My question is, what happens to transgender magical people in any case?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

like i said earlier it depends on the 'verse, so be more specific
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Which gender are they when they change form?
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

no reaction for the review, eh
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

If it makes you feel better, he is commenting on it in the discord room.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Which gender are they when they change form?
female, unless you mean FTM trans
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

so, just to be clear
alanis is NOT going to be going the Touhou plot
carrot cakeu

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

so, just to be clear
alanis is NOT going to be going the Touhou plot
Not if it forcibly makes everyone female.
Sigtext

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And this is a problem due to the fact that
carrot cakeu

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

but there's men in gensoukyo
thincake

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yukari is a Troll
carrot cakeu
Pages: 1 ... 1282 1283 [1284] 1285 1286 ... 1328