Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1284 1285 [1286] 1287 1288 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883473 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
thincake

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

what, selective genderswapping, the cause of which is a sapient being with full control of her powers and is very much kind of a dick in-universe
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

no
Trespassers
I've wanted to quit this game for ages but it's basically the only thing
Also, classes in KSN soon
thincake

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well
Okay then
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

iunno
seems kinda pointless and fanservicey
thincake

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

question
is the cause of feeling like this is pointless related to how little activity there's been
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

iunno
let's be perfectly honest, pretty much every vaguely freeform rp that's ever been made on this forum is pointless and fanservicey
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

posts too much
makes the same general character often even if they're externally different
probably going to get banned
The banning seems quite unlikely. Unlike GWG, Fish doesn't just get into enormous arguments that eclipse entire threads. I mean, remember all those times during those debates when he just sighs and gives up? GWG's main problem was just that he wouldn't give up.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

posts too much
makes the same general character often even if they're externally different
probably going to get banned
He's trying to vary his characters, but when everyone apparently hates you getting positive feedback is hard :I
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

nobody hates TBF
just how he acts sometimes
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I think the issue is mostly with their characters in this and it bleeds over into other games. Other than that, their tendency to not tell the GM things they should know and to argue setting with the GM that created it.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

iunno
i had humor in mind, not fanservice

also the whole "men are bad at danmaku" thing is an actual thing in-universe for some fucking reason, so it would make sense as well as just fitting with the theme of the 'verse since there are like three named male characters and only one is humanoid, and that one is a Non-Action Guy
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

And this is a problem due to the fact that
Mental health issues.

I have a question.

If I actually got off my arse and ran a game, how many of you wouldn't categorically dismiss it because of the GM?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

I wouldn't, though, naturally, it would depend pin the game you're planning to run :P
Pages: 1 ... 1284 1285 [1286] 1287 1288 ... 1328