Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1293 1294 [1295] 1296 1297 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883897 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

you were present the last time it happened :v
eirika has both verbally and nonverbally threatened murder before :v

tell that to the trespassers

[edit] okay my nasty mood is gone who wants me to make trespasser characters in TS4
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 08:50:43 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

The roll is still going to apply regardless, all it does is that Alan/is heard Ian say unstable Teammate, That is all.
She heard the whole thing. I already said she was meant to. Or are you saying I don't know what I said?

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Last I saw, people were talking in whispers. The only thing that wasn't, to my knowledge and reading, is what Ian said about unstable Team mates, which even I said she heard. Howver, the whispers weren't. This is what I said.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile

i heard something about murdering alanis
what
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

So you read any post in the thread? jej
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

eirika nonseriously put her sword near alan's neck and everyone flipped shit because tbf had alan somehow notice it and then tbf flipped shit when everyone said that was dumb
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

eirika nonseriously put her sword near alan's neck and everyone flipped shit because tbf had alan somehow notice it and then tbf flipped shit when everyone said that was dumb
Something that would have avoided all of this had you actually fucking mentioned it has been highlighted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

actually fucking mentioned what
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

See Bolded part above.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i assumed that, since eirika has both verbally threatened to attack / kill alanis and done so in a situation very similar to what just happened but without the sword (i might be mistaken), and because she is very cynical, sarcastic, and rude to alanis, that it would not be taken seriously this time
evidently i was mistaken
Black lives matter.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i assumed that, since eirika has both verbally threatened to attack / kill alanis and done so in a situation very similar to what just happened but without the sword (i might be mistaken), and because she is very cynical, sarcastic, and rude to alanis, that it would not be taken seriously this time
evidently i was mistaken
So, precedent for her being willing to attack and or kill alan is supposed to mean that she's not actually serious about doing it? Huh, I guess you're right.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, precedent for her being willing to threaten to, with no serious intent to attempt, suggest, or actually do damage to alan is supposed to mean that she's not actually serious about doing it? Huh, you're right, my mistake.
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Summary please. Another Alanis Field Manipulator Overload?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

no, just some bullshitting OOC and then paranoia IC
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Settle down emp. False alarms :P
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under
Pages: 1 ... 1293 1294 [1295] 1296 1297 ... 1328