Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 ... 1292 1293 [1294] 1295 1296 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 883652 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

First thing's first, what the hell -is- he? PC? NPC? Why's he at Level 1? Also he's only spent 19 out of his 38 stat points. Why does someone at Level 1 even have 38 stat points to spend?

Old Money - Useful, but potentially broken depending on whether or not the merchant system works out, seeing as he'd be able to buy every single item that only requires credits to purchase. Well, unless he has issues with converting his cash into credits, or there are withdrawal limits in the space station (though he'd probably have one of those cards without any limit anyway).

Johnny "Foot "Rap God" Ball" Manziel - Needs a mechanical effect, like being able to demoralize foes before combat.

Johnny "Foot "Football" Ball" Manziel - Needs a mechanical effect, like gaining bonuses to actions when used in a way that is linked to football.

Equipment needs to be split into relevant categories and given effects.

The Flop - Needs an actual, mechanical effect.

The Pocket - Would be much more useful if he can choose which teammate takes the hit, seeing as it can help force a foe into a Tank, Parry or Interception.

Party in L.A. - Nice utility. Need some sort of paired Passive to help him convince people to drink and keep on drinking. Would make diplomacy a hell of a lot easier. Trying to drink a Trespasser under the table might be out of his reach for now though, but it's certainly something to aspire to.

My Dad Knows a Guy - Situational. Most plots immediately introduce a contact, so having more of them in most cases won't do much.

Let's Fucking Go Bro - Um, this is a Flaw. Not being able to fight until drunk shouldn't waste an Action Slot. Hell it shouldn't need any representation save for him refusing to fight IC unless intoxicated.

Insurance Plan - Going out on a limb here and guessing that it's meant to bankrupt foes rather than giving Manziel even more cash he already has plenty of. Bankruptcy should be given an effect. Also seeing as last time I checked, you can't magically dispel Bankruptcy, and it tends to last longer than a five minute fight, this may need a Perk backing or significant drawback such as Cooldown or limited uses per Plot if you intend for it to have any significant effect.

Hey Add Me - Another utility. Does it automatically make snapchat exist in worlds without it? Potentially useful so long as there are exploits for snapchat and someone capable of using said exploits.

Right so a utility character. Right now, all his combat stuff save for The Pocket is kinda iffy, in part because his out of combat utilities are using up so many of his slots. Might be resolved once he gets statted up to Level 6, maybe not. Still definitely has quite a few uses out of combat, something you might be able to focus on if you just make The Flop autodown him at full health, allowing him to just skip combat, which he isn't too good at.

Acceptable, but I've seen better.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

Just because it wasn't fixed doesn't mean it's not a typo. Potholes that don't get fixed aren't supposed to be in the road, TBF.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Potholes are an entirely different thing than formatting errors, especially with the relative amount of work it takes.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

so you're saying you don't understand what i just said because i used a technically incorrect analogy
Black lives matter.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

The point they were making was, just because it didn't get fixed does not somehow negate the possibility of it being a typo.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

It's not a typo, word of kj.  That post about "unstable teammate".
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

The roll is still going to apply regardless, all it does is that Alan/is heard Ian say unstable Teammate, That is all.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So you have a point about everything meaning something's possibly up, but 1. It does not automatically allow you to know exactly WHAT happened (which was corrected earlier) and 2. It does not justify you being immediately paranoid IC, because Alan(is) has not been shown to be so paranoid before and it could easily be referring to the previous unstable teammate Bisnif who actually damage teammates with every other attack.
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alan's been punched in the face without warning repeatedly.  He gets to have the healthy dollop of paranoid suspicion.
Sigtext

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

I think the majority of the time he said something to prompt it. Like telling people their worlds were fictional. Or other things.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Things he has been told to stop doing, repeatedly, and keeps doing, repeatedly, despite the fact that everybody wants him to stop doing it.

Plus, what, you think people are plotting out loud to punch him in the face for no reason whatsoever? Really?
Black lives matter.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

To be fair, they were plotting slightly worse things...
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, yes. The sarcastic asshole who has jokingly done something similar in the past once again jokingly threatens Alan. Obviously this means she's legitimately plotting the murder of a teammate.
Black lives matter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

i thought it was legit :v

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

personally
I could totally see them plotting to murder Alan/is