Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 661 662 [663] 664 665 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 739759 times)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

He'd examine the paracitic growth on the onion. maybe now is the best time to try lancing it again.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle follows Sandra seeing as the other people here are really weird.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis starts gently tugging It That Embraces towards...Wherever it is that they already were.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Alanis starts gently tugging It That Embraces towards...Wherever it is that they already were.
An inn or hotel or something? Wherever they gathered. It is a mystery.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"Give you a better laugh. Something sweet and soothing and nice to listen to when we cuddle. and won't annoy the shit out of me."

"Why would I do that? I enjoy the laugh I have already! It is very expressive! And we both know that I'll be too busy to laugh when we cuddle! Why would I want to change it?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile

"Give you a better laugh. Something sweet and soothing and nice to listen to when we cuddle. and won't annoy the shit out of me."

"Why would I do that? I enjoy the laugh I have already! It is very expressive! And we both know that I'll be too busy to laugh when we cuddle! Why would I want to change it?"
"You paid way too much for it. But fine, fuck it, whatever."
Alria rolls her eyes and looks in the ship for booze.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Paid for it? How humerous! I did not pay for it at all, but designed and grafted it myself! With some help from my colleagues of course!" Out of consideration for Alria, Motya doesn't laugh at their wit and humour. That doesn't stop them from following her on her quest for booze though.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile

Sandra is in a spare room, or equivalent.
thincake

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Paid for it? How humerous! I did not pay for it at all, but designed and grafted it myself! With some help from my colleagues of course!" Out of consideration for Alria, Motya doesn't laugh at their wit and humour. That doesn't stop them from following her on her quest for booze though.
"I'm going to guess your colleagues aren't very good at being human?"
Booze quest involves a lot of throwing open cupboards, bending over to look into crevices and general angry cursing.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

An inn or hotel or something? Wherever they gathered. It is a mystery.
Well at some point there was a bed.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Of course not! None of them are human anymore. Any only four of them even look human! Nika, Andre, Steven and CT-02! But I can assure you that they only outwardly appear human! Internally they are quiet different!"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Of course not! None of them are human anymore. Any only four of them even look human! Nika, Andre, Steven and CT-02! But I can assure you that they only outwardly appear human! Internally they are quiet different!"
"Oh yeah, your fucking crew is made up of weirdo scientists. Fun. So, what the fuck are we supposed to be doing? Aren't we supposed to be saving the multiverse or some bullshit like that?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"They are not 'my crew', merely the people with which I work with everyday! Nor are all of them scientists. Some are merely technicians! As for what we are doing, I have no idea! How amusing! Perhaps we should wait for everyone to return so that we can decide just that? I am certain that we could find something else to occupy ourselves in the meantime!"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"They are not 'my crew', merely the people with which I work with everyday! Nor are all of them scientists. Some are merely technicians! As for what we are doing, I have no idea! How amusing! Perhaps we should wait for everyone to return so that we can decide just that? I am certain that we could find something else to occupy ourselves in the meantime!"
Alria throws open and fridge and finds a discarded bottle of beer. Aw yis.
"Yeah? Any fucking plans for that? I'm open to whatever the fuck you got."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Motya grins maniacally. "None! I can think of no ideas at all! How disappointing! I do not even have my instrument to practice while we wait! This would have been an excellent time to do so! Perhaps you have a suggestion as to what we may do?"
Pages: 1 ... 661 662 [663] 664 665 ... 1862