Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1091 1092 [1093] 1094 1095 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 739764 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Vertex and God trees! Oh my!
« Reply #16380 on: February 10, 2016, 10:28:42 am »

Aesford stumbles in through the front door of the house. He collapses onto his hands and knees, coughing up small blue clouds from the back his throat, adding an odor to the room similar to tangerine. His eyes were bloodshot, though the bulging veins were a deep turquoise color. "Oh shit....oh.....lawd'...." He grabs the edge of a table, using it to support himself to his feet. "Ian...Boxcat....oh man...."

All of the furniture is singing; every chair, lamp and ornament performing a harmonious operatic rendition of Justin Bieber's entire biography. "No no no no no no. No. Stop. I don't want this."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16381 on: February 10, 2016, 10:39:31 am »

Ian seeing Aesford in a state of panic, walks over and hands him a potato.
"Eat this, you'll feel better."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16382 on: February 10, 2016, 10:55:33 am »

ENG would shake his head and walk over to aesford, injecting one of his healing kits to clear out the narcotics frying his brain. Hopefully it left him with enough of a hangover to regret getting high.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16383 on: February 10, 2016, 10:59:02 am »

"Surely they aren't that bad."
Black lives matter.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16384 on: February 10, 2016, 12:34:58 pm »

ENG would shake his head and walk over to aesford, injecting one of his healing kits to clear out the narcotics frying his brain. Hopefully it left him with enough of a hangover to regret getting high.

Aesford, confronted by the evil dentist, flees. "Ngh....ain't no one...snatchin' my teeth....not my teeth mang..."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16385 on: February 10, 2016, 01:23:28 pm »

"The only reason you're going to lose teeth is if you keep acting stupid!"
He'd try to tackle the football player, grab onto them, and jab the healing kit at his neck before they can get away.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 01:42:03 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16386 on: February 10, 2016, 02:55:49 pm »

One of her tentacles snakes out and lightly brushes against Alanis' leg. Then it retreats back into the bed and Sandra continues hiding.
And then all high breaks loose.
"Oh good grief.  Give me a second.  Need to commit sanity."
Alanis boxes Aesford in with a Kinetic Shell, but also boxes ENG out.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 02:58:43 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16387 on: February 10, 2016, 02:57:17 pm »

(("hey don't get rid of my weed high, thank you"
"go fuck yourself" [commits assault]
CLASSIC, HARMLESS ANTICS FROM THE MULTIVERSE CREW))
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16388 on: February 10, 2016, 02:57:58 pm »

((Talk about uncoordinated. One person's trying to tackle him, the other's putting up a force field that presumably renders tackling ineffective.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16389 on: February 10, 2016, 02:59:13 pm »

((Indeed it is supposed to.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16390 on: February 10, 2016, 03:01:48 pm »

Aesford rounds the corner only to have the 7th Incarnation of the Anti Pope. "...peeples...annie' Pope...tryna' jack me Lucky Charms...unnnnnh..."

Juke the shit out of the Evil Dentist man because no scrub in scrubs is going to take out the best goddamn Cornerback this side of Westphalia. Then vault over the Anti Pope and set some sort of world record.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16391 on: February 10, 2016, 03:02:19 pm »

(well, the alternative is that ENG could gun him down, but that might have repercussions as opposed to just getting rid of the high.)
"Goddamit Alanis, I am trying to prevent someone from being more of a threat to the team than myself! he's under the influence!"

« Last Edit: February 10, 2016, 03:03:55 pm by Dustan Hache »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16392 on: February 10, 2016, 03:02:57 pm »

In a box, Aesford is.
Sigtext

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16393 on: February 10, 2016, 03:03:31 pm »

((OR he could, FOR ONCE, NOT do something to someone, both forcibly and against their will, simply because he thinks it's what needs to be done?))
Black lives matter.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16394 on: February 10, 2016, 03:05:52 pm »

(in most armies and occupations, drug addictions are unacceptable. The fact that all he is doing is trying to get rid of aesford's high shows he's being rather lenient on it.)
Pages: 1 ... 1091 1092 [1093] 1094 1095 ... 1862