Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1685 1686 [1687] 1688 1689 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 739751 times)

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...
« Reply #25290 on: April 15, 2016, 06:17:17 pm »

"Heh. Sounds like my type. Maybe another time, I should find this Musashi. Challenge her to a nice scrap. Maybe even try out some fancy wine.

Now, are we gonna do this, or are we gonna talk all day?"

Nick challenges her as he starts jumping in place, preparing to fight.
And, suddenly, without any sort of warning, everyone around the nearby area suddenly hears a... sound. One steadily increasing in volume. Quite quickly, in fact. Very quickly, actually.

After a short while, the sound becomes almost loud enough for its source to be comprehended. It kind of sounds like a male voice, shouting. Loudly shouting.

Shouting "JUUUUUUUUU-".

And, almost suddenly as the shouting began, a black and dark green figure flies faster than a bullet, directly at Armored Rider Sol, that seems to be the source of the shouting, and, is...

Posing!
"-UUUSTICE! SUNLIGHT YELLOW OVERDRIVE!" The figure seems to erupt a yellow light before ramming into the Rider, and picking him up with it!
"OSUOSUOSUOSUOSUOSUOSUOSUOSUOSU!" The figure seems to fire an endless barrage of punches at the Rider, all glowing with the same yellow light! Finally, he punches one last blow, sending the Rider flying!
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #25291 on: April 15, 2016, 06:18:51 pm »

Ian attacks one of the gold figures.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #25292 on: April 15, 2016, 06:19:42 pm »

((Added HP, except for Eirika's because I think it's miscalculated, they have less than Alanis, and Inomi's because I don't know who they're emulating right now.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #25293 on: April 15, 2016, 06:23:19 pm »

At the same time....
The sound of a female yelling echoes throughout the square, coming in almost as quickly as the man's.

She, too, is shouting, and Jack Sloane has but three seconds to look to his left before-
"The flame that burns ever on in my heart, that shines on the path to justice and righteousness, shall itself be revealed to this world once more! DRAGON LOTUS BURST!"
From the opposite direction as Idou, Armored Rider Luna is suddenly thrown aside by a burst of swirling petals shaped like a dragon's head right in front of 6AR and Haruka, as a blur of black and blonde swings in, flower petals swirling around her.

"Idou, my love! Let us show these people the meaning of true JUSTICE!"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25294 on: April 15, 2016, 06:24:06 pm »

((Oh my god

I was joking when I said they were getting together

But this is great))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25295 on: April 15, 2016, 06:25:02 pm »

Wilson is completely taken aback.
Black lives matter.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #25296 on: April 15, 2016, 06:29:11 pm »

The group heads forward cautiously, occasionally bumping into things and each other in the darkness, before coming out into what seems to be a much more open area. They see... probably something like they expected. There's a teenager in what seems like a male version of Asuka and Kasumi's school uniforms. He's jumping around the area to avoid the enemies as he pumps them full of lead with two pistols, and seems to be surrounded with blue fire, with a tall, floating man with blue skin above him. Sachi can detect that he's a Persona user, probably this Kenji that Kasumi mentioned.

There are three monsters- three Shadows. Two of them are hulking figures, 10 foot high men with gold for skin, bulging muscles, and an upside down mask for a face. The third is much smaller, barely three feet, and looks like a floating orange puppet, each limb and the head connected to the torso only by thin strings.

The boy loses his focus for a moment as 9 people- one of them an eldritch thingy that could understandably be taken as a threat when one is in combat with monsters- enter the scene, and one of the hulks finally lands a punch, knocking him through a wooden wall. They turn on the new threats, cracking their knuckles.

Battle Begins
Theme: Unavoidable Battle

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)

Feeling a bit responsible for this, the first thing ITE does is naturally to rush over and Embrace the boy. (Kenji presumably.)

MEANWHILE, THOUSANDS OF IDOUS AWAY...

Yamal blinks.

"Dude what the fuck we were about to have a badass one on one"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25297 on: April 15, 2016, 06:30:27 pm »

Victoria blinks. "...Hey, anyone know those people?"
Sigtext!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #25298 on: April 15, 2016, 06:31:07 pm »

"Uh... well, that's a thing I guess."

"Oh, dear. Well... I'm going to take a guess here that the one that isn't large and hulking is the one that uses magic."
Chartre levels Mistrelle out and points it at the floating puppet Shadow, before beginning a crisp, calm movement towards the being, and focusing his Semblance around his sword, a point of calm and confidence gathering. When he reaches the puppet thing, he then thrusts out with a precise stab!
Disabling Strike the Protective Lexy!

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25299 on: April 15, 2016, 06:31:21 pm »

"I-I thought you all did..!"
Black lives matter.

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25300 on: April 15, 2016, 06:33:12 pm »

"Of course! But perhaps we should let that manifestation of that love itself do the honours?" The master swordsman, presumably floating on his Stand, folds his arms and grins.

And just as the two Riders meet in the air, what seems to be a strange cross of a sword and a whip wraps itself around them, and throws them in the air, as another female voice shouts, "Take this! Roaring Lion Execution!"
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #25301 on: April 15, 2016, 06:36:04 pm »

Haruka stands dumbfounded for a moment, just sort of staring at the theatrics. "Did I just step into an anime...?"
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #25302 on: April 15, 2016, 06:39:20 pm »

Yamal blinks.

"Dude what the fuck we were about to have a badass one on one"

literally still doing the exact same thing, because, uh. Wat.

Even Yamal, with her Russian features and flaming red hair, is not anime enough for this.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25303 on: April 15, 2016, 06:41:04 pm »

Victoria had wandered over to Haruka while this was going on. "Yes. I think we have."
Sigtext!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #25304 on: April 15, 2016, 06:43:55 pm »

"...well, I guess I can't complain about this too much. In hindsight I probably should have expected something like this."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 1685 1686 [1687] 1688 1689 ... 1862