Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25

Author Topic: Dominions 4 Round 19: Most Worstest Things: Game over, man!  (Read 49802 times)

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile

I invite any good hoburg out there to attack the following nations currently losing armies on the Ersomark front: Sorzig, Korrelhost. Also Obmar and Uganwald, but I'm yet to win a fight against them.
If you think that was an army then boy do I have something to tell you.
Come at me bro, I'm jacked! :D

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

1v1 me and my friends.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

I invite any good hoburg out there to attack the following nations currently losing armies on the Ersomark front: Sorzig, Korrelhost. Also Obmar and Uganwald, but I'm yet to win a fight against them.
If you think that was an army then boy do I have something to tell you.
Come at me bro, I'm jacked! :D

And I'm offended that Mighty Noirbach, Followers of Doombringer and Taker of Ersomark provinces, is not listed.
Not that I expect anyone to answer your pleas, especially against no-threat me.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...I just realized that Ersomark said Uganwald was at war with them. Poor Frollo must have taken an arrow to the eye if he thinks a tome rampant regardant on an azure field with ciel bordure is actually an oak salient on a chequy azure and ciel field with azure bordure.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 06:35:26 pm by E. Albright »

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

...I just realized that Ersomark said Uganwald was at war with them. Poor Frollo must have taken an arrow to the eye if he thinks a tome rampant regardant on an azure field with ciel bordure is actually an oak salient on a chequy azure and ciel field with azure bordure.
Did you just have a stroke in French?
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Please. If I start Frenching with you, you'll know. Mostly because of diacritics, but still.

No, I was merely (ab)using heraldic jargon to point out Ersomark's folly in mistaking Noirbach's rearing book looking over its shoulder on a blue flag with a light blue border for Uganwald's leaping tree on a blue-and-light-blue checked flag with a blue border.

Mini

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That also was according to plan.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Guys I'm...probably gonna bow out of this one. I mean THOSE FRICKIN STALES MAN. That and I got hit with a bit of a depression bout around the time this started and I just can't really get excited bout this one anymore.

I mean, I LIKE the nation I got, but it's started to feel like a chore to update.

So if you guys have any sub suggestions that would be great.

Indeed, I do this.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would ask that you take a serious appraisal of your holdings and try to decide if anyone short of a pure masochist would be willing to take them over. At that point we can either try to find a sub or a masochist, or if it's too bad, have you go AI (while giving you the option to pettily raze your capital first, natch - no point skewing balance any more than we need to by giving out a semi-free capital site AND castle/lab/taxbase).

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is he at war?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is he at war?
Not that I know of, I don't think anyone's even found me yet.

And I actually came up with the idea this morning that MAYBE Palazo might want it, seeing as his current nation is basically doomed.

Indeed, I do this.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, thanks. I intend to run my current nation to its grave and be done here once I do.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pushed 24h while we muddle about and figure out what we're doing.

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, um... is that position viable for non-masochistic replacement, BFEL, or would it be better to just ask you to raze your capitol then go AI the next turn?

(Or do we have a masochist who'd replace regardless?)

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Let's just have him set to AI and be done with it.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 25