Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 274505 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bloodlust
« Reply #2505 on: September 13, 2017, 08:53:27 am »

Once the plants are done drying (that includes the one the eyeball found, which I should probably ask him about), figure out how to store them so carrying them around so they're available for use won't be such an annoyance.
you'll need to beg, borrow, or steal a pouch of some kind.

I think I might be wasting my time here.
This guy is useless, go find a wizard or similar in this place.
(1) you find what appears to be a hobo, sleeping in a crevasse.

"I s'pose so. It's hard to tell sometimes what kind of wounds need attention with... magically-inclined people such as you?"

Guess I better find this girl a hospital. Honestly, that seems unlikely. More likely they've got some kind of mad alchemist here...
Why does she need a hospital?

"Magically inclined? I suppose. I can..do a spell. Or two. It is more..heritage. Blood heritage with me for the reasoning of my looks. I treat myself as human. I would prefer you not to go prodding into anything deeper unless I choose to reveal myself as more."

Go look for some kinda medical bay with Max. Also, Keep an eye out for a place that could repair my equipment.
What equipment? The hell is going on with you two in your IC conversation? did you guys find a drunk to gamble with or something?

Read this
An apparition appears before each of you -a large, scarred, mouth with brilliantly red lips and almost perfect teeth, except for the one that overlaps the other one, and the one that is eerily longer than the rest. It speaks in a lilting, sultry female voice:

Meeting hall, noobs. gotta mission for you! Interested? I don't really care. Got a request for aid, and we mean to honor it. Hoof it! Not gonna wait all day!

A glowing blue line appears underneath the mouth, with a pulse running in one direction. You probably won't get lost on your way to the meeting hall.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2506 on: September 13, 2017, 09:24:13 am »

I literally can't get lost. Follow the line and go to the meeting hall.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2507 on: September 13, 2017, 10:25:47 am »

"Damned hand holding jerks. Why can't they let me find the place myself?"

Probably because she got impaled, but whatever, it's not my problem. Follow the damned line.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2508 on: September 13, 2017, 04:26:47 pm »

((her entire description Ozark. She is wearing damaged armor has damaged equipment and it is probably a good idea to get the wounds she had sustained checked on because the people who did patch her up probably didn't do the best job there is.))

Just. Get the equipment and medical check up done then head on over to hear what is going to be said.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2509 on: September 13, 2017, 04:38:44 pm »

((Also it's a little annoying when the result of "try to find a hospital" is "why do you want to find a hospital", rather than "You found the hospital, but I dunno why you want to find one".))

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2510 on: September 13, 2017, 06:25:23 pm »

carry the plants in one hand and follow the eyeball before I lose him, and keep an eye out for a pouch.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2511 on: September 15, 2017, 07:59:11 am »

I literally can't get lost. Follow the line and go to the meeting hall.
Can't? AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Heh.

No, but seriously, you could get lost. It's a big universe out there. Anyway, to the hall with you.

carry the plants in one hand and follow the eyeball before I lose him, and keep an eye out for a pouch.
Drying plants takes more than a few minutes. You'll want to leave them for the mission, probably. If you want to take them with yo, though, that's fine.

to the hall with you.

"Damned hand holding jerks. Why can't they let me find the place myself?"

Probably because she got impaled, but whatever, it's not my problem. Follow the damned line.
off you go. I don't recall her being impaled. -scroll- -read- back story? I'm supposed to follow this now?

((her entire description Ozark. She is wearing damaged armor has damaged equipment and it is probably a good idea to get the wounds she had sustained checked on because the people who did patch her up probably didn't do the best job there is.))

Just. Get the equipment and medical check up done then head on over to hear what is going to be said.
You were in fine working condition when you were brought to the guy in the shack to take your oath. If you weren't - if you were bleeding out or some shit, you should have bolded that and addressed it specifically. Otherwise, I assume you are not in mortal danger, or suffering some immediate wound when you start the game. I apologize for the confusion. You go to the medical wing, get your bandages changed, get a clean bill of health, a sketchy bill of mental stability (But what Omega is mentally stable, eh?) and teh usual lecture on medical practices and such. The doctor lecturing you sounds almost drunk.

A couple of fellows acquainted with the Spider, Len and Ington, have taken it upon themselves to carve out a little sanity in an otherwise mad realm. It's ... well, surprisingly, it's working. More or less. But, such an ... exciting and adventurous undertaking is not without it's risks. For instance, The Swarm. Yep, a large swarm of rather destructive, well, think of them as insects, I guess, like, ants or something, only bigger. Well, they are headed straight for the compound. Your task is to assist Len and Ington in preparing their defenses and holding off the Ants. You will be helping to evacuate those who will be leaving before the Swarm arrives, fortifyign the outer defenses, fighting behind hte wall, and fortifyign the inner defenses, should it come to that. And, if all else fails, your final task is to ensure that Len and Ington are evacuated safely. Do not leave them behind!

Questions?

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2512 on: September 15, 2017, 09:44:32 am »

What if the giant spider dies?
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2513 on: September 15, 2017, 10:42:19 am »

"I need some weapons."
Action.

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2514 on: September 16, 2017, 08:50:02 pm »

"Mmm...ants..."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2515 on: September 16, 2017, 08:58:57 pm »

Grey catlike eyes taking in the situation. A breath leaving the owners eyes.

They felt a bit of frustration rising but relief as well...It....wasent that bad. This would be an acceptable first mission certainly nothing to make her feel guilty about.

"Well..it sounds not offensive to my...morals. So I do not think I will have much....grievance"

No questions. Just examine and clean my sword. Make sure my armor will hold up if I get in a bad engagement. Typical prebattle prep.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2516 on: September 17, 2017, 06:18:16 am »

"You may requisition standard equipment, weapons and armor from the armory.

AS the mission promises to be challenging for beings of your ... experience ... we'll allow you to choose from a selection of more interesting weaponry as well.

Just don't come crying to us if you lose your special weapon in the belly of some beast that has just eaten your arm."

What if the giant spider dies?
"Whatare you talking about? I didn't mention any giant spiders. Though, maybe the swarm has some in it, who knows? Oh, you mean The Spider. Ahahahahahahahaah. No, child, The Spider will not be accompanying the likes of you. His deaths are not your concern.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2517 on: September 17, 2017, 12:27:07 pm »

Go to the armory and make them give me a greataxe and an arbalest.

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2518 on: September 17, 2017, 05:48:32 pm »

Whoops, thought you said Len and Ington were the Spider's name. What I meant to ask is what if the guys we have to protect die?

SuperDino85

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2519 on: September 17, 2017, 08:44:16 pm »

Locate the armory and see if I can find a suitable weapon, but don't be too picky. Also may as well hide the plants where I can find them later on my way.
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168] 169 170 ... 194