Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What are you doing for Christmas? (2015 edition)  (Read 819 times)

Azerty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
What are you doing for Christmas? (2015 edition)
« on: December 24, 2015, 12:17:28 pm »

On 2013, I asked you what are you doing for Christmas.

The next year, I asked tou the same question.

Today, for 2015, I want to, for the third time, ask this question to Bay12Fames Forum members.

As for me, for the first time, I am spending Christmas in another place than my home, at a my mother's friend house in Belgium; today, I will go celebrate the Eve at another house with everyone and, tomorrow, a meal will take place in this friend's house.
"Just tell me about the bits with the forest-defending part, the sociopath part is pretty normal dwarf behavior."

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
Re: What are you doing for Christmas? (2015 edition)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 12:20:25 pm »

I'm spending Christmas with my parents.

Considering that I live at home, I spend every day with them so it isn't a big change.  But there may be pie or something.

Since the weather is going to be in the 60s, I'll probably be out bicycling a bit too.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2015, 01:58:03 pm »

Celebrating Christmas Eve by going to see The Force Awakens in IMAX 3D.

Spending today and tomorrow by myself (GF is off with her kids and family), then on Saturday she'll come home and bring her kids, and my kids will come over and we'll have a joint 2nd Christmas. :)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2015, 03:44:34 pm »

Spent Christmas Eve with extended family, will attend a Christmas service tomorrow and then have a nice relaxed day with immediate family only. We've already got everything cooked, so it'll be a proper lazy day.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Mr. Strange

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 04:18:29 pm »

Hole up in the shoebox I call home untill after the new years, reading dissapointing "thriller" from Lincoln Child  that's neither thrilling or actually interesting while eating leftover christmas foods and drinking coffee and glögi. I might shitpost on B12 sometimes, too.
Then you get cities like Paris where you should basically just kill yourself already.

You won’t have to think anymore: it’ll be just like having fun!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2015, 05:00:24 pm »

The same thing I do every year, try to take over the world! :P

Just family like every year. My family is pretty ok but I need excuses to ignore my five year old nephew :v

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2015, 11:24:04 pm »

Visit people and have people over
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις