Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30

Author Topic: Big Top Mafia Game over town and jester victory  (Read 45709 times)

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
Re: Big Top Mafia (9/9) Act-1 Well we need a new finale
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2016, 03:21:07 pm »

BHK:
NQT - Do you plan to clear yourself and take lead of the town?
What is it that you think NQT needs to clear himself of? There wasn't any case on him prior to you saying this.
Wrongly assuming that people are town loses games.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2016, 03:24:18 pm »

DA@
Well I'm fairly neutral honestly just voting me does not instantly make them suspicious and I haven't found anything yet that could indicate scuminess and well him voting himself I honestly don't know what to think of that.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2016, 03:27:55 pm »

BHK:
What is it that you think NQT needs to clear himself of? There wasn't any case on him prior to you saying this.
I didn't say I thought he was town. I said you hadn't presented any case on him and it was therefore impossible to clear himself. Did you want him to present irrefutable evidence that he was town?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2016, 03:44:15 pm »

BHK:
I didn't say I thought he was town. I said you hadn't presented any case on him and it was therefore impossible to clear himself. Did you want him to present irrefutable evidence that he was town?
Yes, but not today.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2016, 04:28:25 pm »

Deus Asmoth expressions/idiom please.
Uh huh. So do you often refer to groups as being a single person?

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2016, 05:08:30 pm »

Yeah, I think I can decide for myself what I think the 'real' questions are. Is a handwave about idioms that you don't seem to be particularly sure about yourself the only answer you're prepared to give here?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2016, 05:13:58 pm »

hector not much going on huh? No scum to catch, everything fine?

Not really. Folk maybe being a bit harsh on you as a newer player, but that's the way the game goes sometimes.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 28, 2016, 05:14:24 pm »

I'd have to trust them well and if possible like if my role allowed or something I would pm them it I would probably try to say it otherwise I'd tell them my roll but I'd try and make sure they only figure it out.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 28, 2016, 05:32:42 pm »

I noticed I forgot to remove my RVS vote, so unvote.

I'll drop a vote on TDS just now, while I have the time.
EBWOP TDS, for lack of colors

Hello to you too.

Yeah... no PM's in mafia ATH. But since you even mentioned it... anyone know a role which can do that?

Deus: Pretty much. Really can't say anything, but that bit's not quite enough to lynch me. I should really be more concerned, with all the scumtells/suspiciousness on me adding up, but... :/ I guess I am. No great way to react tho.

The Moonlit Shadow: What do you expect to get out of asking about specific kinds of roles and what have you done that you think is suspicious?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 28, 2016, 05:34:44 pm »

Oh come now, let's just continue the bandwagoning eh TDS?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 28, 2016, 05:50:37 pm »

Oh come now, let's just continue the bandwagoning eh TDS?

If the previous votes had not been on TMS, would you have considered my vote valid? If yes, is my vote suspicious?

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 28, 2016, 06:01:53 pm »

Unvote Moonlit.  I think I've figured out what's going on here.

Moonlit: You quickly post everything that comes to your mind, don't you?  Your questions and comments don't seem to be carefully selected or thought about, you post often, you post rapidly.  No filter.  Not careful.

Jack, if you had a one shot daykill and the mafia ate your baby, what would you do? More seriously, why end your gambit so quickly if the aim was to judge people's reactions to it?
Deus: I'd <insert same response everyone gives here> if I had the one-shot daykill and the mafia ate my baby.  Regarding my gambit, I gained the initial wave of (non)reactions I wanted, and while I could have gained more reactions by going on, I'd be throwing away too much time I could use to actually talk.  Tradeoffs.

BlackHeartKabal: To respond:
1. I don't expect you to know, but you didn't and won't speculate?  Do you think my assumption, whatever it is, is incorrect?
2. Not what I asked.  To clarify: did you run out of silly RQS questions to ask, questions of about the quality and value of 'favourite role?'?
It is if you're bandwagoning, which you've admit to doing.
This is silly.  Verbal trickery does not a case make.

TDS: To what extent did you consider the previous Moonlit votes when you laid your vote?  How valid do you find the previous Moonlit votes to be, and why?
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2016, 06:04:47 pm »

You're asking me to ignore the context of your vote then? Cool. I expect you to not be bothered by the way the others vote for the rest of the game.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 28, 2016, 06:12:37 pm »

You're asking me to ignore the context of your vote then? Cool. I expect you to not be bothered by the way the others vote for the rest of the game.

I'm asking you to consider if the vote was legitimate or not. Stop dodging the question.

TDS: To what extent did you consider the previous Moonlit votes when you laid your vote?  How valid do you find the previous Moonlit votes to be, and why?

I saw the votes on him after I voted for him.

DA's vote on TMS is a pressure vote. Your vote on him is more serious but there's definitely some element of pressuring him to answer. NQT's FOS on TMS is for pressure to get him to respond.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 28, 2016, 06:18:23 pm »

I'm asking you to consider if the vote was legitimate or not. Stop dodging the question.

I'm pointing out what you asked me to do, actually.

It's a nonsense question anyway. Every vote is "legitimate" in that it gets counted the same.

The Moonlit Shadow: What do you expect to get out of asking about specific kinds of roles and what have you done that you think is suspicious?

I feel your vote is noteworthy, given the state of the game so far.

If we look a little further into it, how are the questions you ask going to allow TMS to make you change your mind and unvote? You've essentially asked him to incriminate himself.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 30