Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 795

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1014561 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #2490 on: June 12, 2016, 03:03:45 pm »

What does Erdogan mean by corrupted blood

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: June 12, 2016, 03:13:08 pm »

What does Erdogan mean by corrupted blood
It means that their True Pure Ethnic Turkish Blood™ has been corrupted by the Tainted Evil Impure European Blood™. Basically, Europeans are unclean filth that must be purged from the face of Earth, but Turkey must still get into EU despite not holding their own end of the EU deal, more news at Erdogan's 11.

The good news is, I've recently heard that the reason why Erdogan has suddenly gone off the deep end is because he has serious health problems (like, liver cancer or something), and he's basically high on the meds all the time, but he is still going to die pretty soon, so he's trying to accelerate things up, so that he finishes transforming Turkey into second Saddam's Iraq before his death.
._.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: June 12, 2016, 03:21:04 pm »

West/central/north yuropean cultures are not descended from glorious horse nomads, and thus need to be purged.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: June 12, 2016, 03:27:59 pm »

West/central/north yuropean cultures are not descended from glorious horse nomads, and thus need to be purged.
Tell that to Hungarians.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2494 on: June 12, 2016, 03:34:14 pm »

Magyars 5ever

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2495 on: June 12, 2016, 03:37:52 pm »

Slavland did a thing back in the day too.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Question remains. Is slavland central or eastern yurop.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2496 on: June 12, 2016, 03:44:51 pm »

If inside curvy Carpathian mountain range, central yurop. East of that, Eastern yurop

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: June 12, 2016, 03:51:17 pm »

Hmm.
That makes Lehistan firmly cental european then.
Self promotion below.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2498 on: June 12, 2016, 08:02:50 pm »

http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/2016/06/09/anakonda-germans-and-brits-build-bridge-using-amphib-vehicles/85638400/
Russian bridge building cannot compare

“This is the best bridge I’ve ever seen in my life,” Hodges told Defense News after his crossing.

“You’ve got a wonderful example of interoperability,” he said. “This is a great example of an ally providing the capability that everybody else needs.”

Hodges said the US Army’s bridging capability — which does not consist of the M3 amphibious vehicle — is stationed elsewhere such as in the US, the Pacific theater and the Middle East. “I don’t have it here,” he said.

The exercise showed that several countries can come together seamlessly to stage a crossing. The British and the Germans connected their M3s with little difficulty, linking up like synchronized swimmers over the course of 45 minutes. The only way to tell which vehicle was British and which was German were the flags flown on each rig once the bridge came together.

German Brig. Gen. Markus Laubenthal, who is the chief of staff for US Army Europe, told Defense News on the way back from Chelmno to Warsaw after the operation that the capability is “unique” in NATO provided by just the German and British armies.
10/10 bridges, would bridge again, america senpai noticed my bridges

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: June 13, 2016, 08:17:33 am »

French public prosecutor, Brice Robin, says that specially trained Russian hooligans are responsible for the violence that erupted beween English and Russian supporters in Marseille, after their European Championship match.

"These 150 supporters are, in reality, hooligans" Robin stated in a press conference.
"These people were well prepared to strike extremely fast, and extremely violent. These are well trained and disciplined men."

The Russian "ultra's" are well trained, and barely drink alcohol if at all.
"They are tough guys, who see fighting as sport instead of football", says hooliganism expert Ronan Evain.
They assaulted the English supporters like professional commandos, striking in small groups using coordinated attacks.
It is doubtful that the French reaction to the incident, banning the serving of alcohol for the rest of the EK, will have any effect, since alcohol is not the trigger for these hooligans. Their mission is to fight.

In the fight, 35 people were injured, of whom 4 are in hospital in critical condition. Nearly all wounded are British.
A 51 year old Brit, who was hit on the head with an iron bar, is still fighting for his life.
Only 2 Russians have been arrested.
Six British people, amongst whom a 16 year old kid, one Austrian, and 3 French people will be put on trial in Marseille this afternoon.

The board of UEFA has threatened to ban both England as well as Russia from the rest of the EC, if their supporters misbehave one more time.
The EUFA's disciplinary commission has officially charged the Russian football federation, for assaulting UK fans in the stadion, throwing fireworks, and being racists.

http://www.volkskrant.nl/sport/-russische-hooligans-in-marseille-waren-getraind-voor-extreem-geweld~a4319360/
http://www.volkskrant.nl/sport/frankrijk-beantwoordt-gevechten-hooligans-met-alcoholverbod~a4318826/
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 08:22:48 am by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: June 13, 2016, 08:24:05 am »

football's srs bsns
._.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2501 on: June 13, 2016, 08:30:00 am »

WW1 started with a musket ball. WWII with Polandball. WWIII will start with football.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2502 on: June 13, 2016, 08:34:35 am »

Reminds me of one guy i worked with in England.
He was a private bus driver and ferried polish supporters to a game in northern england.
During a stop his "boys" spotted a bunch of teens with a Scottish flag and lunged at them quickly stealing the flag followed by getting spotted by the police.
And then he added with pride that an hour or so later they met up with him the flag still in hand.

I still wonder how much of his story was bullshit wishful thinking of a braindead nationalist and how of it much was true.
Self promotion below.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2503 on: June 13, 2016, 08:47:41 am »

WW1 started with a musket ball. WWII with Polandball. WWIII will start with football.

Wouldn't be the first time.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2504 on: June 13, 2016, 10:14:12 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Damn, a 50 y/o Anglo got rekt with an iron bar to the skull
Man's prolly going to die

Dr Geoff Pearson, a senior lecturer in criminal law at Manchester University who was present during the Marseille riots of 1998 and in Charleroi at Euro 2000, said the scenes in Marseille over the weekend were the worst he had seen.

Dr Pearson has been highly critical in the past of French police, claiming that unlike other European forces they have not moved on from outdated crowd control methods which often make the situation worse.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/euro-2016-french-fail-to-arrest-any-russian-hooligans-after-mars/
French po need help
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167] 168 169 ... 795