Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1002195 times)

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related news thread
« Reply #1320 on: March 23, 2016, 02:58:59 pm »

Before pies, it started with potatoes. That's how you got your pommes frites
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: March 23, 2016, 03:00:57 pm »

Brussels also has like 17 mayors from what I hear, one for each of it's neighborhoods and then theres the mayor of all of Brussels, if there is one.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: March 23, 2016, 03:02:19 pm »

Man, I don't even bother trying to understand the brussels/wallons regions. I've got enough trouble figuring out how flanders works half of the time. Belgian politics/government is a mess.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1323 on: March 23, 2016, 03:47:55 pm »

That just supports my point - Mental stability or instability just has no relation to whether an act is a mass shooting or terrorism. (Were you trying to get me to argue against myself?)
No

I don't give a shit about who I'm talking to, none of us know who we are there's no value in being right or wrong all the time
If it looks like I'm agreeing with you it's probably because I agree with you

I think you're mixing up with people denying ISIS was infiltrating fighters in the refugees flows. Part of the argument was that ISIS don't need to do it, because it got plenty of European-born fighters with up to date passport. The recent attack by what look like three Belgians kind of support that point.
This is the retarded shit I'm talking about, as if this is better

Even after Paris also proved otherwise about ISIS fighters returning in particular (not that it matters who it is in particular sneaking in) it all goes through one ear and out the next. They can literally brag to you about how they did it and you'll ignore it
you pl btw

Just guac my shit up fam it's guaced, it's gonna get more guaced and it's all because yuropoors are dogmatically entrenched from the bottom to the top to guac all day
>belgians

So what metric are we using exactly when deciding that some people are perfectly sane when they kill and others are insane?
Leave that to criminal psychiatrists and not layplebs
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 03:49:50 pm by Loud Whispers »

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: March 23, 2016, 03:57:01 pm »

It looked like you were arguing aggressively, actually. But then everything you say either looks like that or like gibberish to me. No disrespect.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: March 23, 2016, 03:57:58 pm »

Just guac my shit up fam it's guaced, it's gonna get more guaced and it's all because yuropoors are dogmatically entrenched from the bottom to the top to guac all day
Help me out here, what does "to guac" even mean?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: March 23, 2016, 04:01:31 pm »

Something with guacamole maybe?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1327 on: March 23, 2016, 04:07:49 pm »

It looked like you were arguing aggressively, actually. But then everything you say either looks like that or like gibberish to me. No disrespect.
No worries
I suppose saying shit like shit makes it sound more aggressive, but I suppose as well that's not remiss in shit like this

See: Sweden + guac bowls

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: March 23, 2016, 04:11:55 pm »

All I'm getting from google is Jeb Bush selling 75$ guac bowls on his campaign stores. I'm sorry, my english isn't the best, so I'm probably missing something fairly obvious here.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: March 23, 2016, 04:14:11 pm »

All I'm getting from google is Jeb Bush selling 75$ guac bowls on his campaign stores. I'm sorry, my english isn't the best, so I'm probably missing something fairly obvious here.

I tried a search with 'sweden guac bowls' (minus the quotation marks) and got that, along with a bunch of superbowl guacamole recipies and some other recipie stuff.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 04:15:45 pm by smjjames »

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: March 23, 2016, 04:28:47 pm »

TL;DR: Go home Loud Whispers, you are drunk. :p

Anyways, it really looks like it's going to be Clinton this primaries, is it bad? Would Bernie be any better?
In a time before time, I had a name.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: March 23, 2016, 04:31:01 pm »

This is the retarded shit I'm talking about, as if this is better

Even after Paris also proved otherwise about ISIS fighters returning in particular (not that it matters who it is in particular sneaking in) it all goes through one ear and out the next. They can literally brag to you about how they did it and you'll ignore it
you pl btw

>belgians

Meanwhile in eastern Europe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qco51zahONg
http://toprightnews.com/this-nation-just-had-a-massive-protest-against-islam-horrified-media-censors-it/

Really now stop treating europe as one country. The fact countries decided to accept hundreds of thousands immigrants because germany told them to is just a case of politicians being slow as fuck and just listening to orders because some EU countries are inherently more equal than other (with germany being the most equal).
Border countries are already building walls to keep them out and the only question is when people will finally have enough because i refuse to believe western Europe is willing to go the way of the dodo.
(That supposedly lacked any fear of humans and was popular among sailors because they'd come to them rather than run making "hunting" them trivial.)

Anyways, it really looks like it's going to be Clinton this primaries, is it bad? Would Bernie be any better?

Oi mate! This is the EU thread!
Also Bernie is the lesser evil since Clinton is in favour of anything the polls say is popular. If the majority wanted to nuke china her program sure as hell would have nuking China in it.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 04:33:32 pm by Sonlirain »
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: March 23, 2016, 04:35:26 pm »

The guac bowl incident appears to be turning into a representation of absurd incompetence in general.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: March 23, 2016, 04:35:53 pm »

Whether it's 'bad' depends on ones point of view and party alignment. She wouldn't be much worse than Obama neccesarily and he's a somewhat average president I think, not awesome, but not horrible either.

She looks like a saint of widsom compared to Trump though....

Oi mate! This is the EU thread!
Also Bernie is the lesser evil since Clinton is in favour of anything the polls say is popular. If the majority wanted to nuke china her program sure as hell would have nuking China in it.

Whoop, my bad for furthering it.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #1334 on: March 23, 2016, 04:47:54 pm »

Really now stop treating europe as one country.
It is a lot easier than saying Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Norway excluding Finland, Poland, Lithuania, Russia, Ukraine, Austria, Hungary, Czechkibreki Republic e.t.c.
I do not want the European Union but [ctrl] [c] + [ctrl] [v] lots of Yuropoor nations with the addendum of #notallyuropoors is pointless as the majority in the most powerful do, so the minority of smart nations full of sane yuropoors do not need to be addressed at all

The fact countries decided to accept hundreds of thousands immigrants because germany told them to is just a case of politicians being slow as fuck and just listening to orders because some EU countries are inherently more equal than other (with germany being the most equal).
Brought in by popular demand from the ground up to interest groups and think tanks from the top down. It's been 0 days since the last German has been caught trying to help people illegally migrate through Europe, do you honestly think this is just a problem with politicians? Machiavelli the dastardly Italian did note well that ultimately unless you're the Holy Roman Emperor, power stems from the people you rule, and if you fuck with them without securing your military class and putting Fortresses in their towns they're going to fuck you up. Who votes for these politicians, whose populaces are these politicians drawn from, who teaches to hate Europe to future yuropoors, who lets this all happen? Yuropoors, either apathetic or supportive. This is why I don't pay too much mind anymore to groups like the ESI or Soros or even the EU, or specific phenomenon like the African boat migrants or the Taharrush enrichment train or the Pakistani schoolgirl educational adventure because they're all just symptoms of a system Yuropoors built and want; it's self-destruction by design. Why do Swedes attack themselves? Raised by the system previous Swedes left, and so on to create an ever Swedish guac nation

Border countries are already building walls to keep them out and the only question is when people will finally have enough because i refuse to believe western Europe is willing to go the way of the dodo.
(That supposedly lacked any fear of humans and was popular among sailors because they'd come to them rather than run making "hunting" them trivial.)
I remember 10 years ago when the Chinese called us the land of the ever-setting Sun

We approach night
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 793