Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1002173 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related terrible jokes thread
« Reply #3105 on: July 19, 2016, 06:03:03 am »

While you mention Calais.. Has deconstruction of the Canal tunnel started yet or is it still construction worker's holiday season?
No, we're keeping the tunnel so we can send beefeaters through to establish a beachfront. Londonistan will then become the so-called Calaisphate and sweep across Europe with infinitely folded scimitar cut through all German steel

Also Beeb got in on the Afghan refugee who went full Johnny
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You can see in the reflection the photographer, I wonder how they are feeling?
The South China Morning Post said it was believed four of the people injured were a 62-year-old man, his 58-year-old wife, their daughter, 27, and her boyfriend, 31, from Hong Kong. The 17-year-old son travelling with them was not hurt, it said.
A source told the paper the father and boyfriend had tried to protect the other members of the group.
Fucking based legends

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3106 on: July 19, 2016, 06:04:20 am »

Do you have source on Sweden stopping to track ethnicity? When did that happened? In Belgium I'm fairly certain it's been that way pretty much forever. It's even illegal for the government to  keep numbers of french- and dutch-speakers.

Also, do you deny that the definiton of rape in Sweden changed (in 1992 and 2005 at least) ? When you compare rates in 1975 to rates in 2015 like the rag I linked, you're comparing apples and oranges. Comparing them in the way many right-wing "news sites" do is either stupid or dishonest. What facts am I ignoring?

Do migrants, asylum-seekers or not rape and grope people? Yeah. Do they do it at a rate higher or lower than natives, and by how much? I have no idea. I mean, I'd love to have good data, because I think it's retarded to pretend a problem doesn't exist. But that data I've not seen.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3107 on: July 19, 2016, 06:06:36 am »

LOL

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3108 on: July 19, 2016, 06:08:40 am »

Oh, BTW, wasn't there something about that festival where it turned out only 2 of the 7 arrested were in fact unoccompanied Afghan minors?

P.S. Apparently a 20-years old Afghan refugees was stabbed in Belgium as he was cycling back to his housing center. His life is not in danger anymore.

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3109 on: July 19, 2016, 06:10:51 am »

I find it slightly odd that the guy attacked people who aren't even of Western civilization. Then again, their willing to kill hundreds just to get those one or two Americans and they kill muslims far more than non-muslims, so, it really isn't a surprise.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3110 on: July 19, 2016, 06:11:52 am »

In the Netherlands we stopped tracking ethnicity and religion at the public registry in 1945, seeing how it had enabled Hitler to deport and kill 90% of Dutch jews and gypsies. While in absolute numbers, the death toll of jews and gypsies was not the highest in the Nethelands (small country, small population after all), percentage wise, we had the most jews and gypsies exterminated of all countries, thanks to our excellent public registry and bureaucracy (with special thanks to Napoleon's brother, Louis Bonaparte, who instated the registry as King of Holland). Note that a lot of Dutch jews weren't religiously so (humanist agnost rather), so without the ethnic registry, they would have never been on Hitler's radar, because well, they looked and behaved like any dutch people.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 06:24:24 am by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3111 on: July 19, 2016, 06:15:25 am »

Hilariously, it's we Beglian who had the great idea to add "Tutsi" and "Hutu" to Rwandese ID cards after we took over the colony from the Germans.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3112 on: July 19, 2016, 06:37:10 am »

Hilariously, it's we Beglian who had the great idea to add "Tutsi" and "Hutu" to Rwandese ID cards after we took over the colony from the Germans.

Reminds me if this old dutch terrible joke. "Waarom hebben Hutu's geen mobiele telefoon? Er zitten teveel Tutsi's op."
(Why don't Hutu's have a mobile phone? It has too many keys (tutsi's))

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3113 on: July 19, 2016, 06:47:07 am »

@ Load Whispers: Please if you are posting images, either mention that they are violent/bloody or provide a link. I'm not a moderator but this forum does have a wide userbase and we should keep things generally presentable.
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3114 on: July 19, 2016, 06:51:51 am »

LW usually does do that. So I'd phrase it like "psssst LW you forgot the graphic tag"

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3115 on: July 19, 2016, 07:05:55 am »

Sweden's removal of ethnicity and religious listings also goes back to the persecution of Jews, Roma, and Sami. Hence why some years ago there was much rabalder when it was revealed that the Skåne police department had mapped and databased Roma of the region regardless of their involvement in crime investigations.

This is the Swedish police's rapport from this May, aiming to give an overview of sexual crime and harrassment. It's in Swedish, of course, and discusses sex crimes by type, location, and if committed by single person or in group. It shows among other things that:

1. Sexual crimes (of all kinds) have increased.
2. The largest group of crime is harrassment over Internet (no homogeneous perpetrator group could be established).
3. The largest group of crimes taking place in the physical space is a singular perpetrator groping, exposing themselves, or showing indecent pictures to young women (no homogenous perpetrator group could be established).
4. In crimes committed by groups, however, statistics show that the vast amount of crimes in committed by men without Swedish citizenship or with foreign background.

The most one-sided group is crimes committed in bath houses (or related establishments), where 80% of the perpetrators were without Swedish citizenship and/or seeking asylum.
Love, scriver~

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3116 on: July 19, 2016, 07:21:58 am »

A 37 year old Moroccan French guy just stabbed a mother and her 3 daughters of 8, 12 and 14 because they "were indecently clothed", at a holiday park in the south east of France.
The four have been heavily wounded and are in hospital, with the youngest girl in critical condition.
The perpetrator has been captured an arrested while trying to flee the scene.

http://www.itele.fr/france/video/hautes-alpes-pronostic-vital-engage-pour-une-mere-et-sa-fille-apres-une-agression-a-larme-blanche-169232

according to the artice (if my understanding of ze french is correct), is that the perpetrator commented on the mother's and daughter's clothing then followed them to their bungalow and attacked the mother and her daughters inside. Apparently he knew them, and stays in the bungalow nextdoors with his wife.
The assailant is known to the police for recurring criminal activity for over 10 years.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 07:34:41 am by martinuzz »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3117 on: July 19, 2016, 07:33:02 am »

A 37 year old Moroccan French guy just stabbed a mother and her 3 daughters of 8, 12 and 14 because they "were indecently clothed", at a holiday park in the south east of France.
The four have been heavily wounded and are in hospital, with the youngest girl in critical condition.

*sigh*, if they don't like the way Western culture does ____, then why do they immigrate? I mean, sure, most muslims aren't violent like that, but still.....

I mean like, to put it another way, I'm sure there are bits of East/SouthEast Asian culture (even though they've been fairly Westernized) that Westerners might not like, but you don't usually hear about Westerners going on a rage just because they think _____ is stupid.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3118 on: July 19, 2016, 07:38:24 am »

@ Load Whispers: Please if you are posting images, either mention that they are violent/bloody or provide a link. I'm not a moderator but this forum does have a wide userbase and we should keep things generally presentable.
Ey? Weren't any dead people there, just bloodstains and the cleanup kit
Anyways, will do in future for bloodstains, after Turkey coup ones, all them tags been reserved for things that are violent/bloody

http://www.itele.fr/france/video/hautes-alpes-pronostic-vital-engage-pour-une-mere-et-sa-fille-apres-une-agression-a-larme-blanche-169232

according to the artice (if my understanding of ze french is correct), is that the perpetrator commented on the mother's and daughter's clothing then followed them to their bungalow and attacked the mother and her daughters inside. Apparently he knew them, and stays in the bungalow nextdoors with his wife.
The assailant is known to the police for recurring criminal activity for over 10 years.
Tfw

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #3119 on: July 19, 2016, 07:40:53 am »

Thing is they don't think it's stupid, they actually see it as an affront to their beliefs. And the problem with beliefs of any kind is people can REALLY get carried away with them.

This. My newspaper now reports that he was on vacation there with his wife and kids.

I'll tell you how this guy thinks. He thinks "Oh my Lord, Shaitan is trying to corrupt my family with the infidel's sodomy, I must protect them insh'allah".
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 07:43:23 am by martinuzz »

Pages: 1 ... 206 207 [208] 209 210 ... 793