Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 779

Author Topic: Things that made you mildly upset today thread  (Read 859574 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you mildly sad today thread: hot animals edition
« Reply #1335 on: July 03, 2016, 11:10:45 am »

TWS prospects of being released look kind of grim. It was described as a pretty neat game, too :-\
._.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: July 03, 2016, 11:44:40 am »

...What's TWS, exactly? I googled it but I kind of doubt you're looking for Transworld Skateboarding, twinkie weiner sandwiches, or Toad the Wet Sprocket.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: July 03, 2016, 01:28:00 pm »

...What's TWS, exactly? I googled it but I kind of doubt you're looking for Transworld Skateboarding, twinkie weiner sandwiches, or Toad the Wet Sprocket.
That Which Sleeps.
._.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: July 03, 2016, 02:13:33 pm »

Family. Had young pitbull. Pitbull now somewhat older, and about full grown. First I've seen it in a while.

Dog. Is not leash trained. Is not particularly well house trained. Apparently zero effort seems to have gone into, y'know, basic training, low key temperance work, the kind of stuff you do to make the larger breed dogs fit for company.

Finally got the poor damn thing calmed down and resting. Half got it almost starting to get the idea behind leashes and being a set distance and speed from the holder. That took. Probably twenty, thirty minutes of walking a circuit around the house? Dog gets it if you bloody try. Dunno why that hadn't been fully done back when it was small and not just about able to yank a grown adult off their feet, but it wasn't.

... anyway. Hot, sweaty. Need bath, reek of dog from manhandling the ruddy thing around. Half depressed seeing what looks like a very nice, very good temperance (all things considered) dog basically goddamn neglected. People, don't do this to your dogs. It takes time and consistency, but very little effort and less expertise to end up with an animal that's obedient, even tempered, and tractable, while still very friendly and whatnot. So do. Please. For the animal's sake, and everything around them.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: July 03, 2016, 06:58:25 pm »

Trying to listen to new music, discover bands I haven't heard before and such, and then an interview with one of my current favourites pops up in Youtube's recommendations and now I'm listening to a full live set of theirs. I guess I haven't really listened to enough of them anyway...

Edit: Why the shit is it almost 2 AM already.
I feel crummy and I'm not even sure why. Maybe it's just all the background stress coupled with this unpleasant Winter weather slowly grinding me down.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 10:57:29 am by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1340 on: July 05, 2016, 03:34:59 am »

Guh, seems like my BPPV has returned again. Right now i can't even have my head in a neutral position without feeling slight vertigo. I should probably poke a doctor, this is annoying. >.>
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: July 05, 2016, 04:55:42 pm »

I can't find my copy of Fellowship of the Ring. :c
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1342 on: July 05, 2016, 07:42:59 pm »

Oh man, that reminds me of the few CD/DVD cases we have where the disk is missing. I hope you find it again. :I

also welp i'm supposed to be up earlier tomorrow and now it's suddenly 2:40AM

but tomorrow scares me with all the things i have to do and go to

why can't it just be today for another 24 hours so i don't have to be tired and stressed tomorrow
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: July 06, 2016, 12:16:14 am »

Tch...

Mouse just broke during a game of League, right click was completely busted. Managed to get through it without being reported, but I have to trash that mouse, and my spare has a messed up scroll wheel.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1344 on: July 06, 2016, 03:59:12 am »

Wow, that must have been some spectacularly fast keyboard shortcut usage. Either that, or you were standing in a really good spot, being all like "IT'S OKAY GUYS I'LL COVER YOUR BACKS FROM HERE". :v

also welp third mild sad in a quick succession

It strikes me once more why i'm not good at staying hydrated: Drinking as little as one above average sized glass of water relatively quickly does not feel good in my stomach, at all (also, fun fact: i've counted that drinking more than two mouthfuls of water in quick succession unfailingly gives me acid reflux). Maybe it's because it's mostly empty, but i really gotta figure a way around that problem. Not having anything solid to work on makes Captain Stomach cranky. >.>
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: July 07, 2016, 02:39:57 am »

I have cut, burned, pinched and slammed my fingers at literally every opportunity. I have two bandaids, a papercut, and a burn that is small enough that I don't feel like putting a bandaid on but large enough to hurt. It's also right on my fingertip so it's awkward to type.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: July 07, 2016, 03:14:20 am »

Bureaucracy sucks. I've walked around town between offices and queued for 3 hours total without making any progress. One office was closed for summer despite its webpage saying it's open, and apparently my bank doesn't accept cheques from competing banks anymore, while the cheque's bank tells me to take it to my own bank.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #1347 on: July 07, 2016, 06:31:20 am »

I have cut, burned, pinched and slammed my fingers at literally every opportunity. I have two bandaids, a papercut, and a burn that is small enough that I don't feel like putting a bandaid on but large enough to hurt. It's also right on my fingertip so it's awkward to type.
That's like my toes earlier in life. I'd stub them against everything, occasionally hard enough to actually produce an injury. :v

also blurgh

I've started taking psyllium seed pods on the basis of them being supposedly good for IBS patients, but NOTE TO SELF: EAT WITH YOGHURT. I experimentally tried putting the stuff in water (since the package says you can do that), and it basically tasted like drinking hay. Had to put in a good lot of sugar for it to be palatable, and apparently it also reacts with the water to form some kind of goop, so now i'm drinking sugary hay-water with a thin and chunky layer of goop on top. It spoke much better for itself when it was just some light crunch added to tasty yoghurt. >.>
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: July 07, 2016, 07:13:43 am »

* Cinder pats horseShook
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: July 07, 2016, 03:26:51 pm »

I spent like an hour last night working on a map of this fictional setting I've been working on. The map is made of two pieces of 8 x 10.5 graph paper, attached to each other on the 10.5 side. I spent ages drawing in the coastline, making forests out of tiny individual trees, and drawing textured, isometric mountains instead of the cheap little "^"s I used to make. Then I spent just as long inking in the whole thing, and finished up by spending a good fifteen or twenty minutes drawing little tiny horizontal lines along the coastline to imply waves (this is an easy way to make a map look much more detailed and professional, even though it's literally just a bunch of squiggly lines next to a bigger squiggly line.)

This morning I managed to spill one drop of milk right in the middle of the damned thing and now the graph paper lines have blurred and the pristine perfection of the thing is ruined.

* Tawa commits sudoku
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 779