Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12

Author Topic: Mission 27: Hurricane Team (ready)  (Read 26941 times)

Moopli

• Bay Watcher
  • Free Spines Here!
    • View Profile
Re: Mission 27: Hurricane Team
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2016, 09:29:56 pm »

I feel much better now. Join in on refugee recovery.
scream:"I'll save youuuu!!"
Use pimpcane to decapitate refugees and fastball their heads through the portal.
Stop after a couple, having remembered that we need their genitals too, and those are a bit more trouble.
So, leave women and children alone for someone else to handle, and start collecting nuts. If the testicles' previous owners disagree, take their heads too.

While waiting for shuttle pickup, remove the testicles of male corpses and give them to Vanessa. ((go ahead, shock me))
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 12:43:38 pm by Moopli »

Nunzillor

« Reply #76 on: March 08, 2016, 10:43:23 pm »

Pick up Root.  While I'm over near Vanessa, drop off Kate next to the "demon" for treatment in its care.

If AND ONLY IF it'll be more efficient and won't result in lots of trampling deaths:
Try to instead corral the refugees towards the path by flying the shuttle low, using the loudspeakers at times to compel wayward cattle refugees back towards the portal.  To be clear, don't hurt any refugees or take any actions that are likely to result in their deaths.

However, if the above action would be dangerous and likely to result in deaths or would simply be ineffective, instead do the following action:
Continue kidnapping runs, but don't hurt anyone.  Hum nervously and very loudly to drown out the screams and don't think about it too hard.

((Eh, go for it...  Don't want to be shock-happy, that's not fun.))
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 07:09:22 am by Nunzillor »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 08, 2016, 11:18:13 pm »

Apologize to people entering the shuttle through kidnapping, erasure them that we can get them out safely and ask them to please cooperate. When no civvies are in the shuttle mutter to self about what a dumbass idea this is. I really don't think this is a good idea, enough people are willing enough to get the hell out of here that we don't need to be kidnapping people, all were doing is causing trouble for ourselves down the road. We want these people to be compliant once they're safe in the new universe.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Nunzillor

« Reply #78 on: March 08, 2016, 11:22:30 pm »

((But are they willing to get out of here?  They are literally running away from the portal.  I'm just not sure what to do— it seems like there's only total chaos now.

But I am open to alternative plans!))
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 11:30:56 pm by Nunzillor »

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 08, 2016, 11:42:53 pm »

((But are they willing to get out of here?  They are literally running away from the portal.  I'm just not sure what to do— it seems like there's only total chaos now.

But I am open to alternative plans!))
Yeah, maybe it's got out of hand now, but a lot of people where right off the abate trying to kidnap people.
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Nunzillor

« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2016, 11:47:24 pm »

((That's true, and I and my character certainly don't agree with forcible evacuation when there are other options, like there were before everything went wrong.

I don't see order and voluntary evacuation coming back from this chaos, sadly.))
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 02:28:25 am by Nunzillor »

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 09, 2016, 01:12:55 pm »

I think now would be a decent time for The Waiting:Part 6. Attempt to guide lost sheeple back to the maws of hell known as the "Evac Portal" using a charisma roll over civillian radio.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2016, 01:15:53 pm »

Welp, go fly to Xanessa to get a hand so to speak, (Fly to where Vanessa is and request new arms under my wings!) Try to ignore the screams of the civilians getting butchered by root
Uh...xan isn't responding to this so I guess for the moment its a no.

I feel much better now. Join in on refugee recovery.
scream:"I'll save youuuu!!"
Use pimpcane to decapitate refugees and fastball their heads through the portal.
Stop after a couple, having remembered that we need their genitals too, and those are a bit more trouble.
So, leave women and children alone for someone else to handle, and start collecting nuts. If the testicles' previous owners disagree, take their heads too.

While waiting for shuttle pickup, remove the testicles of male corpses and give them to Vanessa. ((go ahead, shock me))
Shocking.
But no, as long as you're doing it where civies aren't hanging around we don't care. If you wanna go Ghoul then go ghoul.

Not sure of the purpose though.

Pick up Root.  While I'm over near Vanessa, drop off Kate next to the "demon" for treatment in its care.

If AND ONLY IF it'll be more efficient and won't result in lots of trampling deaths:
Try to instead corral the refugees towards the path by flying the shuttle low, using the loudspeakers at times to compel wayward cattle refugees back towards the portal.  To be clear, don't hurt any refugees or take any actions that are likely to result in their deaths.

However, if the above action would be dangerous and likely to result in deaths or would simply be ineffective, instead do the following action:
Continue kidnapping runs, but don't hurt anyone.  Hum nervously and very loudly to drown out the screams and don't think about it too hard.

((Eh, go for it...  Don't want to be shock-happy, that's not fun.))

Well...Auron isn't really letting people know why he's melting them so we'll assume that you tell them to return to the portal. So at least they won't be completely in the dark as to why they are being murdered.

Apologize to people entering the shuttle through kidnapping, erasure them that we can get them out safely and ask them to please cooperate. When no civvies are in the shuttle mutter to self about what a dumbass idea this is. I really don't think this is a good idea, enough people are willing enough to get the hell out of here that we don't need to be kidnapping people, all were doing is causing trouble for ourselves down the road. We want these people to be compliant once they're safe in the new universe.
"Sorry we're kidnapping you. Sorry. Please calm down. Sorry I'm just gonna whack you a few times and throw you in this hell portal. No, no calm down. Just. I'm sorry. I don't know how to do this. Please stop struggling. Please. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm sorry!"

I think now would be a decent time for The Waiting:Part 6. Attempt to guide lost sheeple back to the maws of hell known as the "Evac Portal" using a charisma roll over civillian radio.
[1]

You get on the radio and scream at the civilians in your best death metal voice about how the world is ending and how you're here to gather their souls and merge them into a dark engine to tunnel straight into hell. Then there's a lot of stuff about locust demons, and molten lead enemas and it gets a bit unfocused.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2016, 01:19:10 pm »

((peicewise, not to be rude but he did in the radio channel, he even said for me to head to his location. he said this multiple times.))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2016, 01:34:04 pm »

((peicewise, not to be rude but he did in the radio channel, he even said for me to head to his location. he said this multiple times.))
Thats not rude, I just didn't see it.

In that case, consider it done.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 12, 2016, 01:37:42 pm »

((thanks))
Fly about chucking goop grenades and electrogrenades set to stun, bat people about with stun baton set to stun. Have draco and gus shoot armed civilians. oh and drag an able bodied looking man off away and offer to let him join me as a steward and live in something above near poverty and get my knight armor or go live in poverty and die like a  chump.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 09:34:27 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Nunzillor

« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2016, 03:10:30 pm »

Gunnerbot: belay that.  ((Again, please don't shoot civilians, even if they're armed.  They're not much of a threat to us.))

Prevent civilian deaths however best I can.

Pick up the civilians that Sir Jackson renders unconscious or stunned and return them to the portal.  Bring tempdead or injured civilians to Vanessa for treatment.

Lastly, can we just keep doing mass kidnappings (more than one civilian at a time) and get a timeskip until all or 80%+ civilians have been evacuated?  I know they've begun dispersing, but they can't get too far due to the damage to the slums.  If we can't get a timeskip for mass kidnappings, can we please get a timeskip for herding?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 12:10:00 am by Nunzillor »

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2016, 03:16:25 pm »

Try to herd any nearby NPC's to the portal. Bash them if they try to attack me.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 14, 2016, 06:17:22 pm »

Check up condition of people we're kidnapping. Practice medicine on help wounded and sick ones.

Urist McCoder

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2016, 06:23:00 am »

help knock people out using my stun button and pimp knuckles.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12