Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What is the Airspeed Velocity of a unladen European swallow?

24 miles an hour
- 5 (55.6%)
16 miles an hour
- 1 (11.1%)
32 miles an hour
- 3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: You are a Human RTD! (The twin to you are a monster RTD!) [7/8, Turn 4.5]  (Read 27850 times)

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Try really really hard to remember how to dispel the cage

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Turn 4: The GM loses track of time again.

Amanda bounces lightly on her feet casually And in a excited tone joy in her heart.
"I'm Amanda Loveheart nice to meet you Arnav!"
Spoiler: who is this kid? (click to show/hide)

Tarsus isn't exactly sure what the hell a bunch of knights and himself are doing in some backwater woods, but hey, if its God's will that he does something here, It shall be done.

Follow soldiers, try to instill the love of God into these miscreants along the way

Vanessa sets upon the rock golem whilst he is relatively still sleepy. She interrogates him for any and all information she can get, especially about those demons.

Try to eavesdrop on the monsters' discussion.

Wesley doesn't speak, instead just smiling. No wait.

"Home sweet home!"

Wesley continues towards the city... is he... dancing?

Unable to sleep because of the uncomfortableness of the sand, Daji attempted to communicate with the beetle.

Using speech, then probably using the spell if voice couldn't convey his thoughts, he asked :

"You...do you have a name ?"
Spoiler: Talking with bugs. (click to show/hide)

Try really really hard to remember how to dispel the cage
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Vanessa didn't trust monsters. She didn't like monsters.

But she pitied this one. Once the professor got into something, he could literally smash boulders to get to it; and in this case, that analogy might become a reality.

She quests around the exterior of the camp, on the watch for monsters.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

Amanda smiles and in a sincere and honest tone.
"I come from the village nearby and I came out here to find all the monsters and be their friends!"
Amanda tells her goal to the great sylvarians in the above speech.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

"Okay... time to plan a bit. Just in case. And get ready to save my father!"

Wesley heads to the nearest potions ingredients shoppe, otherwise known as an herbs shoppe, otherwise known as a boon... Once there, he gets the plains carver's head appraised, and if it's valuable but not as an alchemic ingredient, he sells it and uses the money to buy some useful ingredients. If it's useful as an alchemic ingredient, he keeps it. Also, he checks to see if his father's house's door opens inwards or outwards.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile

Explore the possibilities of food, you're hungry
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

"Woah woah woah I come in pea...y'know what.  Fuck it."

Throw the quarterstaff at the beetle as a distraction, then charge in, fists swinging.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Daji ponders. Strange. He feels some...kinship toward this beetle. He explains the meaning of a name to the beetle :

"A name is what define yourself from others. For example my name is Daji Tajemal. It is the proof that I am unique and different from everyone else. Mmh...I can't call you "Beetle". What about Aradji, your name will be Aradji."

Look outside. If the surroundings seem safe, head out, looking for an oasis. Ask Aradji if he or she knows of a nearby oasis.

"Are you a male or a female ?"

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

(Turn comes tomorrow if squid does not post.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

Turn 4.1

Vanessa didn't trust monsters. She didn't like monsters.

But she pitied this one. Once the professor got into something, he could literally smash boulders to get to it; and in this case, that analogy might become a reality.

She quests around the exterior of the camp, on the watch for monsters.
Spoiler: You dig it? (click to show/hide)

Amanda smiles and in a sincere and honest tone.
"I come from the village nearby and I came out here to find all the monsters and be their friends!"
Amanda tells her goal to the great sylvarians in the above speech.

"Okay... time to plan a bit. Just in case. And get ready to save my father!"

Wesley heads to the nearest potions ingredients shoppe, otherwise known as an herbs shoppe, otherwise known as a boon... Once there, he gets the plains carver's head appraised, and if it's valuable but not as an alchemic ingredient, he sells it and uses the money to buy some useful ingredients. If it's useful as an alchemic ingredient, he keeps it. Also, he checks to see if his father's house's door opens inwards or outwards.

Explore the possibilities of food, you're hungry

"Woah woah woah I come in pea...y'know what.  Fuck it."

Throw the quarterstaff at the beetle as a distraction, then charge in, fists swinging.

Daji ponders. Strange. He feels some...kinship toward this beetle. He explains the meaning of a name to the beetle :

"A name is what define yourself from others. For example my name is Daji Tajemal. It is the proof that I am unique and different from everyone else. Mmh...I can't call you "Beetle". What about Aradji, your name will be Aradji."

Look outside. If the surroundings seem safe, head out, looking for an oasis. Ask Aradji if he or she knows of a nearby oasis.

"Are you a male or a female ?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile

"......"
Amanda is quiet and thinking looking at the trees examining the Sylvan as throughly as you can without touching them.

Examine my friend! "
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Now to travel across dimensions to fetch Dr Merenio Estobari, and together we shall create a Monster Girl Elixir. Daji will then date Aradji the Aradian Beetle-Girl, and together they will fight against discrimination and for cross-species marriage laws.))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Vanessa summons three phantom blades, and flings them rapidly at each of the three creatures.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

((Now to travel across dimensions to fetch Dr Merenio Estobari, and together we shall create a Monster Girl Elixir. Daji will then date Aradji the Aradian Beetle-Girl, and together they will fight against discrimination and for cross-species marriage laws.))
(if RNGesus makes it so, I will laugh.)

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(if RNGesus makes it so, I will laugh.)
((It would require a lot of RNGesus for that. But now, you really gave a new goal to Daji... At first when he encountered Aradians, I just thought of making him curious about monsters. But now, he will seek to understand why humans and monsters aren't so different when they can communicate...)

Upon hearing Aradji's answers, Daji himself didn't know what to answer :
"I wonder why too. Probably because I can't tell Aradian Beetles gender."

They keep walking in the sand, still not finding an oasis. A lot of questions waddle on his mind.
"Say, how was your life in the colony ? Din"t you want to return there ? And why did you accept to follow me ?"

Keeps walking in the desert, looking for a safe place.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16