Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 177266 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 17.0: Frogland
« Reply #1860 on: May 27, 2016, 09:05:48 am »

"Threatening the majority of the other gods wont end well for anyone axt, i advise you don't do that again."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1861 on: May 27, 2016, 09:12:42 am »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]
"Threatening the majority of the other gods wont end well for anyone axt, i advise you don't do that again."
"I will say what I said before however much I want. It would be dishonest if I did not."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1862 on: May 27, 2016, 09:58:47 am »

"He is not threatening anyone, he freely agreed to share information only he obtained. I understand his resentments if it is a topic so connected to him.
Pondering to create a godslaying weapon is not a threat, Creating a godslaying weapon is a threat but also a means of ones defence. Using a godslaying weapon without warning, and for no reason now this is a crime. If you will stop bullying Axt now, I wanna see what crazy beast he will uplift next."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1863 on: May 27, 2016, 01:02:02 pm »

"How exactly am i bullying him? I only stated that most would perceive someone trying to make a weapon that could kill you because they don't like you as a threat, and i didn't even press the subject on him. So, i will say again, how am i bullying him."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1864 on: May 27, 2016, 01:46:56 pm »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]

"Well, time to wait for bureaucracy to get things done."
Rekkr Island Adventure Part 6:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Use 2 Essence to give intelligence to as many foxes as possible. Though it's likely going to take more in order to affect all of them.
Use 1 Essence each tick from now, until the full result has been achieved.

Spoiler: Fox Stats (click to show/hide)
((That is, unless I still have to use the 2 essence for opposing the towers of peace. In which case, disregard the initial payment, and only do the continual payment.))
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 01:55:26 pm by Happy Demon »
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1865 on: May 29, 2016, 12:38:52 pm »

"True my words were exagerrated, pardon my lack of discipline there..."

"So now that that's settled I am wondering If any gods are bold enough to create something magnificiently cooperative. Perhaps we could build a a giant court of gods, where trials for gods are held. I am thinking of a divine megaproject where it is vital that the gods create together."

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1866 on: May 29, 2016, 01:43:23 pm »

"A touch premature, wouldn't you say? We have no divine laws to break, so what is the point of a divine court?"
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1867 on: May 29, 2016, 01:49:29 pm »

"A touch premature, wouldn't you say? We have no divine laws to break, so what is the point of a divine court?"

"W3...c0uld...pl4y...th4t...m0rt4l...g4m3....4nd...l34rn...th3...
m34n1ng...0f...l0v3....
...1t...is...pl4yed...0n...c0urts...aft3r...4ll...."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1868 on: May 29, 2016, 02:22:12 pm »

Kyuu sighs. "Wrong kind of love Munroe."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1869 on: May 29, 2016, 02:48:36 pm »

"So if we have no law to guide our actions, we should create one..."

"For Instance, in the past there was a sudden reaction of killing a fellow god over mere accusations, possibly even with some sinister reasons behind it. Because nobody wanted to step on anyone's toe again after what happened, and we let a fellow god die. I feel that this was a terrible result.

The points of interest back then were the rights of mortals, over which one god killed the other. While I personally am distant from my followers, some gods feel differently about this so as soon as we step into the territory of another we enter the danger of being killed by said god. This for instance, has kept me from spreading the way of discipline amongst possibly willing mortals, due to the fact that other gods might misinterpret this as an act intrusion.

So if we were to pass laws on the matters of mortal interaction and could get some people agree to it, it wouldn't even need to affect the entirety of our universe, but could only affect those that want to fall under the jurisdiction of the divine constitution I am thinking of."

Zurion expands his office room again to hold a discussion of interest about godly politics
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 04:26:11 pm by Detoxicated »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1870 on: May 29, 2016, 04:25:42 pm »

"Good luck. We argue enough over what our mortals should be, I cannot wait to see the arguments that will be had over controlling our behaviour."
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1871 on: May 29, 2016, 04:30:53 pm »

"You miss the point of having a coalition of gods. They wouldn't even need to share essence, they would only need to protect themselves and follow the laws they have given themselves. If they are smart enough, they can deploy a mechanism that detects lawbreakers. Even if no agreement comes at the end, of this probably grande display of divine intelligence purified into a discussion, we surely can exchange ideas of how we want to run things and such. To know and learn about the other gods intention will lead you to more advancement in your own causes and might strengthen your position as you start creating powerful alliances with the ones who think like you. I feel that an open discussion forum is the best way to start."

"I also feel that the entire mortal creation is totally necessary, but the way some gods want to create their regular mortals just screams outright danger for the powerbase of the rest of the gods. It feels as if these gods are already planning to assasinate other gods for no real god reason. There is lots of mistrust and misguidance amongst us, so we bickered and fought one another instead of actually getting somewhere. We need to develop systems so we can run this universe like a machine, because if it runs like a machine it will be more fun to conquer, it will be more exciting to discover, to develop, to destroy, to change."
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 04:37:03 pm by Detoxicated »

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1872 on: May 29, 2016, 05:44:06 pm »

"Chaos is the way of things. It was here before we exerted our will into order, and I imagine it will be here after the last of us meets non-existence. There is no need for us to have a grand list of laws we must follow, we can police ourselves well enough without it for the time being.

We all have different priorities when it comes to what constitutes an intrusion. I imagine we also have different priorities when it comes to punishment for those intrusions."

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1873 on: May 29, 2016, 07:38:08 pm »

"So what constitutes an intrusion for you then?"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1874 on: May 29, 2016, 07:52:39 pm »

"Munroe's defaulting on a debt he knew he couldn't repay was quite intrusive, and was quite disappointing behaviour for a fellow deity. I doubt that the rest of you were considering lending laws to be a major component of any divine commandments, however."

Pages: 1 ... 123 124 [125] 126 127 ... 135