Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 183

Author Topic: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins  (Read 91695 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Frostfell Wastes IC: The Journey Begins
« Reply #120 on: May 01, 2016, 08:19:21 pm »

Beor sighs.
"Yes I know, I tempted you to sin with my devilish good looks, it's simply a curse for a cleric like me."
Someone may detect sarcasm.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 01, 2016, 08:22:26 pm »

"Charming as always. "
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 01, 2016, 08:27:11 pm »

Geliebte's voice is oozing with pure mischief here.
"I became a holy Knight that's how Robert and yeah I guess beohtric can be a little sly but he's a little "Timid" so maybe I was the one who started this "Guardian relationship" orrr maybe not."
Brother Robert grins incredulously at Beo, pointing to Geliebte, then Beorhtic, and back again, cackling all the while. "I'm nat surprised ya had ta make the first move on this stick in the snow here!"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 01, 2016, 08:29:01 pm »

Niamh is giggling, herself.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 01, 2016, 08:30:14 pm »

Lillian is very obviously trying not to listen to this conversation and is blushing. This is not a conversation that strangers should be hearing!
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2016, 08:30:26 pm »

Caderyn snorts at the antics of the group.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2016, 08:35:41 pm »

Geliebte smiles and in a happy tone.
"now this is a great conversation very relaxing despite its content that is completely true."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2016, 08:36:37 pm »

Niamh is giggling, herself.
Caderyn snorts at the antics of the group.
"Good ta see that some of ya got a hea'thy sense of humour."
Brother Robert stands up clumsily and hops, with previously unseen grace, from the wagon where the group was conversing, back to the wagon he came from. From the shadows of the wagon comes the sound of sloshing liquid, and a loud, deep, and long burp.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2016, 08:37:36 pm »

Niamh looks over at Lillian, still giggling in a way that just sort of gives an impression of 'cuuuuuute~' despite the fact that she's giggling at dirty jokes, and winks.

"I'm not sure our fellow caravaneers are fans of this discussion!  Maybe some safer topics, like the indigenous plants!

Some of which provide amazingly effective natural oils!"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2016, 08:39:25 pm »

As the activities go on outside, a giant rouses from his slumber. He gently pokes his head out from under his ill fitting blanket and announces, "Quiet! Ricky try sleep!". And with that, he gave a resounding knock to the wood of the cart and went to try to sleep again.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2016, 08:39:37 pm »

"I am seeking access to a... special sort of draught, not an elixir of immortality, as many alchemists seek, but rather a weaker, more specialized one, one to free my true from from this disgustingly human prison."

"And before you dare to mock me, I am not speaking in jest, I am truly an unimaginably powerful being, trapped within a mortal shell.  and every year that passes dooms me to another year of torment.  The elixir I seek to brew will reveal my glorious self, what I am inside shall be laid bare."

"Being banished here is bad enough for my plans, so I'm afraid I must work doubly hard in order to create the Penultimate Elixir, that is my only goal for now."

He pauses.

"This speak of drink.  The art of brewing is key for my work. I could craft ale to one's liking."
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2016, 08:40:36 pm »

Niamh looks over at Lillian, still giggling in a way that just sort of gives an impression of 'cuuuuuute~' despite the fact that she's giggling at dirty jokes, and winks.

"I'm not sure our fellow caravaneers are fans of this discussion!  Maybe some safer topics, like the indigenous plants!

Some of which provide amazingly effective natural oils!"

"Effective how"

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 01, 2016, 08:42:20 pm »

There's about a second of rummaging through her pack before Lillian is holding a notebook and quill/pen/appropriate writing tool.

"I am seeking access to a... special sort of draught, not an elixir of immortality, as many alchemists seek, but rather a weaker, more specialized one, one to free my true from from this disgustingly human prison."

"And before you dare to mock me, I am not speaking in jest, I am truly an unimaginably powerful being, trapped within a mortal shell.  and every year that passes dooms me to another year of torment.  The elixir I seek to brew will reveal my glorious self, what I am inside shall be laid bare."

"Being banished here is bad enough for my plans, so I'm afraid I must work doubly hard in order to create the Penultimate Elixir, that is my only goal for now."

"If I hear anything that seems like it'll help with that, you'll be the first to know."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 01, 2016, 08:45:46 pm »

"Your rewards shall be the greatest, once my ascension is complete." Boy, what a creepy old man.  his shriveled hand forms a single thumb, raised upward in the direction of Lillian, as direct sustained eye contact is made.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #134 on: May 01, 2016, 08:48:06 pm »

"You, uh, have fun with that. I'll content myself with rightful rule over the kingdom."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 183