Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34

Author Topic: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1  (Read 46552 times)

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Legacy of the Protearchs II (RTD/God Game) - IC (9/9) : Era 1
« Reply #360 on: June 06, 2016, 03:03:42 pm »

Drakieng talks to Babar the Tusk of Might

"The Elephantmen can no longer be separated, you must unite them wether peacefully or through conquest. If the Elephantmen truly wish to rule the Dark Savana everyone must unite. Babar with Kurkan you rightfully rule."
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 05:38:40 pm by Atian the Elephantman God »

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: June 06, 2016, 03:11:06 pm »

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 06, 2016, 03:18:26 pm »

give 5 men to prolier and take the remaining 5 men to my temple
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 04:02:25 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 06, 2016, 03:21:49 pm »

In retrospect, taking some of the Amazon men didn't really need to be a secret action. I will gracefully return the freedom of the 5 I have been offered and attempt to integrate them into human society.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 06, 2016, 03:42:01 pm »

Ok time to do something about these vile she beast amazons, gift them with the memories of their predecessors past and present. give 5 men to prolier and take the remaining 5 men to my temple
[Insight time !
Forcing the memories of all past Amazons of the current Universe will require some Energy, but that is not the point. This 'gift' will cause a great storm in the Allred Amazon society, be prepared.
You are going to implant in the minds of a thousand people the memories of around 20000 other minds. This will inevitably incur a mass mindbreak, with a lot of deaths. Those who will survive will end up completely changed, of that you can be sure.

That's it for the insight ! Feel free to discuss and reformulate your action :)]

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 06, 2016, 03:44:12 pm »

Try and teach them about how love is stronger then strength. if they don't understand ill just have to show an example.....(might have to kiss one of the males)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 03:59:29 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 06, 2016, 04:00:51 pm »

Try and teach them about how love is stronger then strength. if they don't understand ill just have to show an example.....(might have to kiss one of the males)
[Does it overwrite the precedent action ?]

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 06, 2016, 04:02:08 pm »

the thing about memories
No sig yet

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: June 06, 2016, 04:03:47 pm »

the thing about memories
[Okay !]

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: June 06, 2016, 09:51:11 pm »

give 5 men to prolier and take the remaining 5 men to my temple
[You don't have a temple. You did put it on your to-do list, but never properly stated the action.
Should I assume you are creating one ?]

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 07, 2016, 01:48:44 am »

Era 1 - Turn 2:

AlraOm the Ender
LVL up. Observe Lings and cull about half - the weakest ones. Create two mountain ridges close to Allred forest.
AlraOm the Ender consumes 500 Ether to ascend to Stage 3
Energy Capacity increased to 20000
Ether Capacity increased to 1500

AlraOm curls itself, enveloping its body in a cocoon of Ether. It whirl inside the cocoon, his head pursuing his tail like the snake of eternity. His black shadow shines amidst the light of the cocoon, and suddenly the orb explodes.
AlraOm emerges from it, stronger than before.

The serpent then goes to observe the Lings.
Groveling and multiplying, the Lings are only limited by the resources of their environment. If there was more food than the few Goobling roots, they would have easily covered the whole surface of the Asoon Continent. They also live in the earth, eating through the ground until the hole is large enough for them to hide. The Lings infested lands are covered with medium sized holes, giving the land the appearance of a cheese.

AlraOm then simply consumes half of the Lings, choosing those he judges are the weakest ones. Around 6000 Lings are thus consumed in a flash by their Creator. The remaining Lings panic instinctively as their owns are getting snatched by a humongous serpentine being with thousand eyes.
Recovery: 8400 / 420 (x1.25)> 10600 / 525 [6000] [Destruction+1]
AlraOm consumes 6000 Lings and recovers 525 Ether

After the serpent simply raises two mountain ridges close to the Allred Forest, for some obscure reason.
AlraOm uses 4000 Energy
World Alteration Roll: [2]
It goes without a hitch, AlraOm easily raises the land, making the ground shake around far and wide. Humans, Amazons and Elephantmen witness this divine act.
+Landmark: Two Mountain Ridges (Close to Allred Forest)
+Event: Two Mountain Ridges raising witnessed by Humans, Amazons and Elephantmen

Luxlin the Damaged
Enter the temple explore  it throughly every nook and cranny see every part of the kingdom and finally switch to my alt form unless my people could be potentially hurt by it then don't and kindly ask my beloved darlings if they  have any questions.
Luxlin enters the Temple she created eons ago for the Illums.
[6]>[4] This Temple is the only important building that exists across all Illum lands. It is the center of the Illum Capital, where reside the Royal Family and all important matters are taken care of.

There is nothing worthy of not in the Illum Kingdom, apart from the obvious lack of everything. There are no roads. No buildings, only holes and mounds made of clay. Illums have nearly no need, living slow lives feeding on the light and heat of the Sky, and hiding when the Black Clouds bring rain and night.

Luxlin witnesses the various songs, poems and dances of the Illums. Refined and elegant, they hold artistic values in high esteem.

Then for no reason, Luxlin decides to turn into her Alternate Form.
Form Shift: True to Alt (Luxlin) -750
The blond woman suddenly becomes enveloped in a white sickening cloak, and has her visage hidden by a strange mask. She is no longer a Divine Being, she is no longer a God. She is of Void.

The reaction of the World is as such immediate.

A World-wide tremor is felt. Every living being can feel its very soul shaking along with this tremor.
Creatures stop moving. Plants stop moving. Civilized beings stop everything.

And right above the Temple of the Illums appears the Guardian of the World, the Killer of Gods : the Decimarch.
Such a supreme entity fills the Illums and all mortals capable of seeing it with a primal fear knowing no bounds. They don't know why, but they know they must fear this being even more than the Gods.
+Decimarch Activated
+Worldwide Tremor

PURE VOID ANOMALY DETECTED
CLASS 02 ETHERBORN HAS BEEN CORRUPT
INITIATING ANNIHILATION

Everything happens so fast, too fast. Before you know it, the 16 hands of the Decimarch are closing on you.
THINK FAST!

Innanis Dominus and Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento
Innanis: "You thought I would forget your attempts to drain my strength, Veeki? I am not stupid or forgetful, and I extract my toll as such!"
He would continue the onslaught, Attempting to take as much ether as possible from Veeki in retribution. He would also use his other arm to skewer the mad god with a lance of 5000 energy.

Veeki: "Dude. Like. Totally. Not cool."

Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento creates a large number of living, very durable crystal chains that drain Ether and transfer it to Veeki. And he/she fires them at Innannis. Under no circumstances let him tier up, blast him with Energy harpoons if he tries to do so.
Innanis (Attack): [5] [Offense+1] / Cost: 5000
Innanis (Defense): [5]
Veeki (Attack): [6]>[3] / Cost: 6000
Veeki (Defense): [4]

Both Gods seemed to fought on even ground to the nearby onlooker. But to the experienced eye, one could see Innanis had the upper hand. His attack and defense were perfectly coordinated, contrary to the more savage style of attack of Innanis.

As Innanis kept trying to shred Veeki apart, the god of Chaos created a myriad of crystalline chains and fired them at the god of Endings. The thousand chains overwhelmed the perfect defense of Innanis, who couldn't protect himself from all of them, ending up impaled by many chains.
But through the attack, Innanis found a breach in the great defense of Veeki, creating a lance of Energy and thrusting right in the middle of the twisting chains.

Veeki managed to absorb back Ether from Innanis, but the latter turned the tide after the thrust, effectively absorbing more than he lost.

The lance went right through the Core of Veeki, causing it great discomfort.
Innanis Dominus is Wounded / Impaled by Chains
Veeki Mori Ubei Shaki Ento is Badly Wounded / Impaled by Energy Lance
Innanis stole 120 Ether out of Veeki

Drakieng the Elephant Lord
Changing to my alt form, I descend from the sky to walk among the Elephantmen .

Drakieng talks to Babar the Tusk of Might

"The Elephantmen can no longer be separated, you must unite them wether peacefully or through conquest. If the Elephantmen truly wish to rule the Dark Savana everyone must unite. Babar with Kurkan you rightfully rule."
Form Shift: True to Alt (Drakieng) -750
Back to the gray suit.

Taking upon a mortal size, Drakieng land amongst the Elephantmen. They all raise their hands and prostrate around him.
Then he speaks to Babar :

[You got them so worshiping you no Influence Roll is needed here]
Choice Roll: [2]
Babar answers :
"I choose to unite the Elephantmen...through WAR !"

He raises Kurkan toward the skies, and trumpets strongly like a true Elephantman. All Elephantmen present follow suit, and the elephant trumpets echoes in the Savannah.
+UNITY THROUGH CONQUEST !

Saraab the Clockwork Guardian
((guess I'll just wait and see how this goes))

Unravage the dead mountain
Species creation:
Spoiler: "Clockwork Golems" (click to show/hide)

I create 20 of them and place them on the dead mountain.

Change form: alt 1
Appear to my creations, tell them I am their creator, and that this mountain is theirs.

Grant them tools, and teach them to mine. Tell them the key to their success is the metals in this mountain. Teach them how to upgrade themselves.

Finally, ask what they would like to call themselves, and their home.

Saraab looks upon the scarred Dead Mountain. Using his powers, he heals the most disfigured parts of the Mountain.
Saraab uses 1000 Energy
The Dead Mountain now does look much better. It is still far from fertile, but it is far less chaotically destroyed.

After this task, Saraab decides to create his own people.

Cost: 790 / 790 > 380 / 380 [20]
Saraab uses 380 Energy
and 380 Ether
Creation Success Roll: [3]
Using his own clockwork body as a template, he sculpts and forges humanoids of gears and metals. Their bronze colored bodies shine in the light of the sky, giving them a regal aura.

Form Shift: True to Alt1 (Saraab) -2500
Saraab's clockworks rearrange themselves, and he take upon the form of his own creations.

Appearing to them, he announces himself as their Creator, and the Dead Mountain shall be their home.

Teaching Roll: [5] [Teaching+1]
You create enough tools for all of them, showing them how to build them. Then you instruct them of mining, mineralogy, and self-upgrading. Thanks to your incredible teachings and their innate understanding of metals, they understand all these concepts perfectly.
+KnowledgeMaster Miners, Mineralogists and Self-Upgraders

As a finishing touch, you ask them their name and the name of their home.
[3] Their Souls and lives are still very young, as such they have difficulties acknowledging their own existences. One of them dabbles for a name "Airainites". As for the home, they just call it "Home".
+Name: Airainites
+Dead Mountain: Home

Resoonman Exmel Rastara
I Create a Very Unique "Creature" if this Artifact can be called such...
Spoiler: "The Golemancy Colage" (click to show/hide)
Afterwards I go produce some books on Golemancy to spread around.
Total Cost: 10200 / 810 [Lacking 6 Ether, but let's not care]
Resoonman Exmel Rastara uses 10200 Energy
and 810 Ether
Artifact Creation Success Roll: [2]
Resoonman raises rocks and metals from the earth, and fuse them together in a tempest of flames. Slowly he shapes the frame of the building, and upon finishing it overloads it with powers.
As for a finishing touch, he decides to add intelligence to the Artifact. The Artifact is not Sapient though.

With his power nearly exhausted, Resoonman finishes by writing some books, about Golemancy.
Teaching Roll: [5]
The books are very well written, easy to understand and filled with informations.

Proelior the Blade Infinity
"You are my chosen. Your civilization is still weak, and there are many challenges that will appear before it. Should you overcome all of them, you will undoubtedly stand at the peak of this world."

Level myself up. Teach the humans a bit about my principles (aka my aspects). Weapons are art, the way you do battle (both literally and figuratively) is your true self. Struggling through challenges and overcoming them leads to self-improvement. Something like that.

Change the human land into a fertile and resource-rich one (just slightly above average, wouldn't want things to be easy for them)...

Make various plants as well. Basic stuff - grass, various fruit trees/bushes, wheat-like stuff and all that jazz. Don't go overboard with my ether though, spend a 100 at most. Feel free to get creative with this, if you want to.

Also, should Resoonman allow it, give the humans a tome or two (or three) of Golemancy. Help with their creation if needed. If Resoonman wishes for something in exchange - Proelior will offer to become honor-bound to do a favor for him.
Proelior the Blade Infinity consumes 500 Ether to ascend to Stage 3
Energy Capacity increased to 20000
Ether Capacity increased to 1500
7500 Energy recovered

Proelior conveys his teachings to the Humans, in his own words :
"Weapons are art, the way you do battle (both literally and figuratively) is your true self. Struggling through challenges and overcoming them leads to self-improvement. Something like that."

Teaching Roll: [5] [Teaching+1]
Influence Roll: [Unneeded]
Once again the God of Weapons' teachings are an overwhelming success, his principles resonates with the values of the Humans. Having struggled since the day they were born to survive the terribly harsh conditions of their world, they know too well the struggle through challenges.
+Morals: Proelior's values adopted strongly

Afterward Proelior decides to turn the Human plains into a more fertile and bountiful land.
Proelior uses 1000 Energy
Proelior blesses the land, filling it with nutrients suitable for future plant life. He then creates said plant life :
-Generic Grass #1 4000 / 40 [800]
-Generic Fruit Tree#1 1000 / 10 [50]
-Generic Berry Bushes#1 1000 / 10 [100]
-Generic Cereal #1 4000 / 40 [800]
Proelior uses 10000 Energy
and 100 Ether
Creation Success Rolls: [2, 3, 3, 3]
Without a hitch, Proelior creates these various plants. The Human Plains are already greener suddenly.
+Landmark: Human Plains (Greener)

Kahn and Proelior the Blade Infinity
Kahn:   give 5 men to prolier and take the remaining 5 men to my temple
Proelior: In retrospect, taking some of the Amazon men didn't really need to be a secret action. I will gracefully return the freedom of the 5 I have been offered and attempt to integrate them into human society.
Kahn creates a temple and transport the 5 prisoners with her.
Kahn uses 200 Energy
+Landmark: Kahn's Temple

Proelior then attempts to integrate the 5 Amazon males to the human society.
[2] This is done out of goodwill, but the Amazon males are disgusted by the weakness of the Humans. Likewise, Humans are wary of the Amazon males, and even discriminating them. Integration is not successful.
+5 Male Amazons: Not Integrated

Kahn
Kahn attempts to change the minds of the Amazons concerning Love.
Teaching Roll: [5]
She goes on a very long story, using parables and intelligent analogies to enthrall and captivate the listening Amazons.
She tells of the strength of emotions. She tells of the power of Love basically. [Feel free to make a speech]

The Amazons have their eyes opened on the matter, and seriously reconsider their values.
+Moral: Love is acceptable

Though they aren't suddenly all paragons of love, they do see love in a better light. Change won't occur in a finger snap though, current Amazons still hold to their traditions. While they now acknowledge Love as stronger than Strength, they still see Humans as weak and lesser beings.

The DECIMARCH has been activated. See Luxlin's (Abstract) turn.

SECRET ACTIONS

Spoiler: To Codename Tuna Only (click to show/hide)

PLAYER STATUS

WORLD STATUS

Spoiler: Events (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Landmarks (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Weather (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Notable Phenomenons (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Magic Laws (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Living Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sapient Beings (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Unique Beings (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 01:08:44 pm by Nakéen »

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: June 07, 2016, 02:51:08 am »

(your error was noted... but not saved.)
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: June 07, 2016, 04:56:44 am »

Post posted. Will make Generic Plants less Generic tomorrow.

Wozzy

• Bay Watcher
  • Do you like waffles?
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 07, 2016, 05:10:50 am »

((Can we get a roughish map? Doesn't have to be a spreadsheet "built to scale" kinda thing, even just a hand-drawn thing that shows what is nearest to each landmark would be great for reference))

Atian the Elephantman God

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 07, 2016, 06:28:46 am »

Teach the Elephantmen how to infuse the Elements with their weapons and armor.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 34